Bitcoin ATM machine. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Bitcoin ATM machine.

2 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

I don't really know if there is already an ATM machine that lets you withdraw your bitcoins but I think that would be a great idea tbh. 

Well, I think it's in the development stage where in the country that accepts this technology is trying and developing this ATM for cryptocurrency, and as we know it is still cant be implemented worldwide as other countries still treat crypto as illegal or can't accept it.

Bitcoin atm I very good for we can easily deposit and withdraw the bitcoin from the bitcoin atm but the technology is very latest I think the bitcoin atm is very good for every one.

You must click on the automatic withdrawal button first of all, after you will be seen, then you have to put your wallet and then withdraw the money to the ATM

Well there is instruction there in ATM.. I don't know how to do that because my country is not yet popular in bitcoin so no bitcoin ATMs.. If your place has bitcoin ATM try to check ATM, I'm sure there will be instruction how to send it in ATM.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi my friend 
Unfortunately in my country, we don't have a crypto ATM so I didn't use them ever but I think it's simple and you should access to your wallet and withdraw your bitcoins, just like that.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:26 PM, kirubel said:

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

Yes you can,just follow guide and instruction there. As long as you know how to read you can just follow what it says and click what is necessary.its just almost the same with fiat atm machine.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:53 PM, Opinder said:

First click on the withdraw bitcoin button on atm. Then select the amount to withdraw and atm will show you a code. Then open your bitcoin wallet in the phone and click on the scan button on your phone. Then hold your phone on atm screen and scan that code. After scaning send the bitcoin to that code. Then atm will give you redemption code and you will fill that code in atm. Then you can take your cash.

interesting hearing about this Bitcoins ATM machine for the first time and how to withdraw from it. I haven't heard of any one who has used it before am really looking forward to it.

I really did not know that bitcoin ATMs already exist and that's great because it means the consolidation of bitcoin but i have a doubt, if i travel to Usa, can i make a withdrawal with my visa or mastercard?

However, I find this method not practical at the moment. Perhaps in the future this will be common but currently I tend to exchange on the stock exchange and withdraw to a regular card.

Yes you can take withdraw with Bitcoins ATM machine for taking withdraw you must be follow this method step by.

1- Going to Bitcoins Machine and click on the withdraw button.

2- The you open own crypto coin wallet in your mobile phone.

3- In the Bitcoins ATM machine you seen a QR Code.

4- Going your crypto wallet and select the option withraw / sent.

5- When you push the witdraw button you need code or scan the QR Code.

6- Scan the ATM QR code and wait 10 mints then you take cash out.

Click on the withdrawal botton and select the amount to be withdrawn, click on the wallet and scan the code to the ATM machine for final approval. 

On 12/23/2019 at 4:11 PM, kirubel said:

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

I haven't used bitcoin atm machine till now so that I can't share information reading other view but i had a site in which all information is shared hope you will get all info regarding the topics

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin/atm/

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/23/2019 at 4:26 PM, kirubel said:

Day by day bitcoin going more popular. Many country accept it for payment. Many country already setup bitcoin atm machine where we can cash our bitcoin easily.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 12/23/2019 at 4:26 PM, kirubel said:

It's easy to withdraw from ATM. You can withdraw from it as like normal ATM machine. There you just need to complete transaction from your phone .

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

As far as i know there are only bitcoin ATM machine only in MIAMI, and in my country there is no atm machine yet, so i dont know how to withdraw bitcoins into ATM's.

Click bitcoin butten then machine give u code opn your bitcoin wallet scan your code in thz way u can get your money

Welcome my friend at the beginning you can withdraw from the ATM for bitcoin if it is BLDM that you live in is supportive of this thing and I hope that my country becomes a supporter of the ATM

My question is what do you withdraw in? Does it exchange into dollars? If yes then how is the exchange rate calculated since it goes up and down a lot

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Bitcoin atm machines have been installed at locations in many countries it allows  a person to purchase a bitcoins by cash and using debit card 

On 12/23/2019 at 7:04 PM, wrayaner said:

In fact, I don’t know that there is an ATM for bitcoin. This is new. And if it is true, I think that there is a situation for converting bitcoin to a currency like the dollar.

No my friend..there is over 2500 bitcoin Atm machines available in the entire wolrd.and peoples are mg them with the ease like we use atm machine for the transactions.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:59 PM, kirubel said:

why is most country band cryptocurrencys, is there any harm with cryptocurrencys? i love bitcoin  earning its beater than wasting my time on other social medias

I agree to your post in my count bitcoin ATM machine is not available I hope it's available in future and I see in my town and country 

• Useful or interesting 1

Never heard that there is a bitcoin ATM machine. If you withdraw what will out the bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency that you can make transaction thru different flatform. That is what i know so far.

As of now there are 3000+ Bitcoin ATM machine worldwide. To withdraw:

First click on the withdraw bitcoin button on the bitcoin atm. Then select the amount you want  to withdraw and the ATM will show you a code. Then open your bitcoin wallet on your phone and click on the scan button on your phone. Then hold your phone on atm screen and scan the given code. After scanning the code send the Bitcoins to that code address. Then atm will give you  a redemption code and you have to fill that code in the atm. Then you can take you cash out. Good luck.

Bitcoin ATM can make a way to purchase some crypto currency coin using your own money (paper currency or credit card). But some parts like example trading or giving money is hard to know.

Edited by Interface User
Grammar/Spelling Mistakes

Yes you can withdrow btc from bitcoin ATM.if you want use bitcoin ATM. You should have bitcoin ATM card. Then you can withdrow from btc ATM.