Views About Ethereum 2.0 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Views About Ethereum 2.0

17 hours ago, Talia said:

I can't comment on it as i don't know much about it only that it hold a very good position in digital currency market. Its on number 2 after bitcoin, hope so that its value will raise.

It is the last stage that will take us to Ethereum 2.0, which will be in three phases from 2019 to 2021, although there can be changes in that schedule. Also working on Plasma, Raiden, and some other solutions you can consider as part of Ethereum 2.0.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I think this coin will be the second after the BTC coin. So far this coin is in development and it will take some time to be dropped.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes we should stand quietly and when it was driven we would feel a great impact, please lace me in the hate of gratitude to make it look like you like it. This is my sincere belief, I feel that it will be a higher currency later and may be equivalent to BTC

• +1 1

Ethereum itself is more secure than you might think,but using a decentralized app or exchange that has not be properly vetted could leave you and your ether compromised .Read on for a breakdown of how best to understand the major security issues of ether and its smart contracts.POS will make ethereum more secure  than bitcoin ,says vitalik buterin.

Edited by Akasshh
  • +1 1

Because the move to POS has generated a lot of controversy.It is interesting that Ethereum 2.0 is not a new concept, as its concept was discussed a few years ago as most major development projects have resulted, as participants have discussed their potential impact on the ETH network...

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 3:20 PM, harsh said:

Ethereum researcher Danny Ryan has said 5 distinct design goals for Ethereum 2.0:

• Decentralization
  • Resilience
  • Security
  • Simplicity
  • Longevity

The security of the ETH is so much good and best and also most of the coins are secure from the hacking the main thing is hacked that is the exchange and the exchanger will hack the money from the exchange not hacked directly the coin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi guys ,vitalik is enthusiasts about the world of decentralized finance largely built on ethereum. Moreover he believes in the success of ethereum 2.0. the largest hackathon for ethereum and other blockchain protocol enthusiasts ENTHdenver 2020 took place in Colorado.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 5:31 PM, Peter Urban said:

Ethereum 2.0 will be working on Proof of Stake. I think that its very hard to change from PoW to PoS. But it will be much faster.

Ethereum 2 0 will be taking a shot at Proof of Stake I feel that its extremely difficult to change from PoW to PoS But it will be a lot quicker

• +1 1

what is ethereum 2.0 i have no information about this project and now i am confused about eth 2.0 is this is hard fork of eth or any thing else anyone can explain here. 

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 1:24 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hey All! There is a news about Ethereum 2.0 that its rollout might take longer than expected, ethereum developers saying that ethereum 2.0 would take a long period substantially to release, though many in the exchanges were excited about ethereum 2.0 coming soon. I have strong believe in this coin that it will follow BTC, but this type of delays in upgradation would effect its price or value. what opinion you have about ethereum future?

Well when it comes to Eth, if I have to wait I will wait, Eth is smashbucking coin, which has broken all records before and will break all records again. With Eth 2.0, I have serious belief that it will come out of the shadow of bitcoin, and stand on its own, with a price range that will shame the best. And since Vitalik is not hiding like Nakamato, we can very well assume Buterin will always do good for eth. 

• +2 1

On 12/23/2019 at 5:31 PM, Peter Urban said:

Ethereum 2.0 will be working on Proof of Stake. I think that its very hard to change from PoW to PoS. But it will be much faster.

Ethereum is the good coin after the Bitcoin and its worthy for the investment because the ETH is stable and can return a good amount of profit in the future.

• +1 1

Its going to be the new update which is coming in term of ethereum the 2.0 version and its a very good news for Eth team too

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 4:46 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

I think that in the future it will be a better coin and can be the same as BTC. at this time ethe 2.0 is in the construction stage and it takes a long time, yes we have to wait patiently and when it has been launched we will feel a very good impact.

Yes i know you are totally right  , i am agreed  with you ,  i am becoming viral everyday  its use cause are excellent  for many sectors , its functions such as transparency ,decentraliztion immutability low transaction costs , are unparalleled  .

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 12:46 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

this time ethe 2.0 is in the construction stage and it takes a long time, yes we have to wait patiently

This particular gold coin even comes close along with bitcoin that is the greatest gold coin right now. I believe Ethereum increases to two. To help you commit. 

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 11:54 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hey All! There is a news about Ethereum 2.0 that its rollout might take longer than expected, ethereum developers saying that ethereum 2.0 would take a long period substantially to release, though many in the exchanges were excited about ethereum 2.0 coming soon. I have strong believe in this coin that it will follow BTC, but this type of delays in upgradation would effect its price or value. what opinion you have about ethereum future?

I believe so too, personally i'm starting to have doubts on the ethereum team and ,management.

On 23.12.2019 at 15:46, Afrizal rahman said:

I think that in the future it will be a better coin and can be the same as BTC. at this time ethe 2.0 is in the construction stage and it takes a long time, yes we have to wait patiently and when it has been launched we will feel a very good impact.

Of course, Ethereum has great potential. But I do not think that it will bypass bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet all in circulation and much can change.

Well, until now the future of Ethereum is a little bit mysterious, although it is in second place in the world of cryptocurrencies, but other currencies like TRON have performed better in the last period, I think that the Ethereum team must work hard to maintain their position in the market.

So we all kknow that enthereum 2.0 is the update version of enthereum

Enthereum was also very fast but enthereum 2.0 is faster than enthereum

On 3/29/2020 at 2:37 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Of course, Ethereum has great potential. But I do not think that it will bypass bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet all in circulation and much can change.

If bitcoin is normal, maybe ethereum will also increase for its market volume. they are both interconnected but ethereum cannot rival bitcoin in the market.

My opinion, Ethereum 2.0 will be more sophisticated and with more new things that will help the currency to evolve and grow more

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

A a Ethereum Network founder said, there will be still other  sort of the features and upgrades will be in the Ethereum networks. They are really working very hard to make the technology even better in this cryptocurrency world. Ethereum 2.0 has so many good improvements. 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

On 1/5/2020 at 3:11 AM, Gogular said:

in reality it was the nearly all searched coin on google after bitcoin. in this day it did not make sure of brim but in expectations i accept as true it will setexamples.

When it says 2.0 we expecting that this is more improve than the original version. 

Yes that's true that's the most searched coin in Google next to bitcoin and I think there's a possibility that it can surpass bitcoin someday. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That delay has an advantage for the eth coin, but it will not be long enough to track the bitcoin currency, but it will maintain a credit for the second rank, I mean, in terms of price, but the transactions have achieved a lot and have depended on them in some areas of what is likely to have a prosperous future.

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is a site that puts Bitcoin news and cryptocurrencies named (Bitcoin News in Arabic) This site talked about the new upgrade of Ethereum and about the company's support expectations that it will exceed the price of $ 500 but in my opinion this will need a lot of time and the upgrade will be replaced with old currencies without wasting our balances

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Energi (NRG) stole ETH2's thunder because it supports PoS already, has masternodes, and now supports Solidity smart contracts.  Yes ETH2 has new contract features planned, but since it requires a minimum of 32 eth to stake I'm not so interested (plus the ROI is much more tame for ETH).  In the end I'd still have my ETH in a custodial service to get any staking rewards/interest.

Plus NRG has a superior defense department, and preventing fraud is going to be key to crypto's future.

• +4 1