Why bitcoin price still not increasing? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Why bitcoin price still not increasing?

I have observed that during the christmas day usually Bitcoin is rising in price but this of course does not mean that one of these days it can't crash, I don't even remember about this and what it did last christmas but I will watch this one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually price of bitcoin is always increasing it is the best. Low and high of price is always depend upon market. Price graph up and rise this is the market but actually price increase.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1

When the number of bitcoin users is constant bitcoin does not increase much, because the demand is lower or remains constant too.

• +1 1

Honestly, the market is very manipulated most of the time, the large holders of bitcoin increase and decrease the price in order to increase their capital and their amounts of bitcoin.

• +1 1

BTC rate is not going up so much fastly but i hope that soon it is going to be high in a short time becasue crypto market is a great market and so may peoples will start to invest again in this business in a short time and the market make high so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that Bitcoin has a schedule to pump the price at certain days, I have read about the same from others and some traders are having certain months they trade and others they think they aren't good for Bitcoin. I have not noticed something like that.

In Christmas people usually buy gifts so they probably sell the Bitcoin to cash, or buy with Bitcoin directly some gifts to their family. I don't know if it rises during these days perhaps it does but I would expect to drop for this reason. Take out some profits for these days.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@gourav789 @yato987

According to supply and demand. The price increases when the demand for Bitcoin increases, and it decreases when the demand for bitcoin decreases
We can say that the price of Bitcoin shows the extent to which people are willing to pay for the currency at a certain time based on their expectations regarding its future value, and it is the same with regard to the price of any other currency, whether it is regular money or digital currencies

Of course @kenan 1 bitcoin price depends on ( demand & supply) theory, but sometimes bitcoin market face bearish conditions, means buyers and sellers equally pressures bitcoin market, in this stage bitcoin price not increase and decrease just continued stable mode, we notice little bit fluctuations but not high, sometimes after according the high pressure buying are selling then bitcoin price pumps or dumps.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I remember what you are saying, traditionally christmas had a small pump but probably because whales were so happy that day and had so many profits they thought of it like giving a gift to all the rest involved. It is a day of happyness so sharing something for all is good.

Yes I think that the cost of Bitcoin will not increment right presently since the number of Bitcoin utilization is expanding presently so there's no plausibility of expanding the cost of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143,,,Bitcoin is a very good currency. You know that Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. The price of Bitcoin depends on demand and supply, but the more Bitcoin users buy Bitcoin, the higher the price of Bitcoin.Today I noticed on Coinbase that 65% of users are buying Bitcoin,  Buying, as a result of this, you understand, the more bitcoin you buy, the more the price of bitcoin will increase

Nice one, a very small write up that speaks alot , rise of Bitcoin depends on the rate at which people demand for it. I really don't know about coinbase to be honest,but I will Google search it, thanks for the share mate

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Today the bitcoin pressure rose a lot and is at 12,800, many speak of a next for 14000 but let's see how the market behaves with the remainder of this year, hopefully positive things come.

• +2 1

As you must have also noticed one thing that every year at the end of Christmas and every year, the price of bitcoin starts increasing and it goes on increasing very fast. And earlier this year, the price of bitcoin was dropped to a great extent by which many  reasons. For the past many days you must have noticed that now their prices have started going up and as you know, Christmas is also coming and along with it, this is the end of this year. And now we can get a good idea that the price of this bitcoin is hardly dropped, otherwise it will continue to increase. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

After I am looked at the chart it is happen that the Bitcoin is not a price that is always rise but it is did the drop too and this is a logical because the trader are take profit in the differents level they are have in mind and also there is he exchange that is earn too from the leverage trades and they are do some times the small dips to close the longs.

The price of Bitcoin started to raise and cryptocurrency market started to raise. The higher price of cryptocurrency the more investors start to pay attention to cryptocurrency. And this stimulate the growth of the price of cryptocurrency too.

• Useful or interesting 2

Now the BTC price is increasing day by day and the investment is now high becasue peoples will believe on this market and they invest in it becasue now in the crypto market peoples trade on daily basis and and they make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

I think that Bitcoin is having a healthy rise, little by little, it is not a disproportionate pump that then recedes, it seems to me that it is a very good movement and that it can continue

• Useful or interesting 2

BTC price is increasing day by day and it will touch the high and this time BTC will touch the 200,000$ and i hope this time the other coin like the ETH, LTC and also other coins will touch the high in the market and we make good profit at that time.

BetFury                                                   

the price of Bitcoin changes according to supply and demand in the crypto, so that you have some coins to your wallet and being ready for the Bitcoin halving

• +1 1

Now it's price is high. Now it's price is 19000. I think bitcoin price is rise up in 2021. Waiting for a surprise at the beginning of year. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin. You invest in bitcoin trading for long term.

• +2 1

On 10/25/2020 at 11:00 AM, hajathava said:

We hope that Bitcoin keeps upward movement since the future of currency belongs to cryptocurrencies. Many experts are predicting $100,000 in the next few years and there is good credence to that, And because of this I am always positive about the future of bitcoin and never stop holding.

they also predicted that it would be 100,000 usd by the end of 2020, but it does not seem so, that is why I focus on ,y investment without paying too much attention to prediction nor putting my hopes up.

• +1 1

the bitcoin priice still not incerasing because a lot of things for example i will show you how , Maybe now is not the time to increase the price of bitcoin. Currently the price of bitcoin is still stable in the range of $ 7,200, maybe in early 2020 the price of bitcoin is gradually rising, waiting for a surprise at the beginning of the year. so that all my information about what you asked brother , good luck for you .

• +2 1

BTC price is not increasing now. BTC price now is 10,000$ .Many people selling or trading bitcoin or money people buy bitcoin. Because they trust in it.Early on 2020 btc price is increasing rapidly. But sooner btc price will rise again.

• +1 1

Bitcoin does have a good move, although Altcoin is still in a slow movement, but remains optimistic that the altcoin is still good. Everything goes according to the request. Bitcoin has tremendous demand and this adds to the community's enthusiasm @TANVIR021

• +2 1