Which coin has the fastest blockchain? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Which coin has the fastest blockchain?

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

EOS  has the fastest blockchain technology, dubbed the "ethereum killer".It was launched in June 2018, it's highly popular because to its transaction speed. During the initial stages of its launch, it crossed 3,000 transactions per second (TPS) and thus broke two records:

-Became the fastest blockchain.

-Became the first cryptocurrency to surpass the transaction speed of Visa (1,700 transactions per second on an average).Currently, EOS claims to be able to process 50,000 TPS.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

In my experience the coin have the fastest blockchain process is Nano Coin.

With Nano you can send payment with zero fees. That is sound crazy, but that is real i already test it. Yes that is zero fees.

Also the transaction will going to wallet instantly. That is the good coin where i think today still undervalued. Just try it. That is awesome.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The fastest currency among the cryptocurrencies is the Dash, as it does not need much time to confirm the transaction, just seconds and your transaction arrives

• +1 2

THINK POSITIVE

I would say that *most* coins are much faster to send than bitcoin is.  If I had to pick just one that's way faster, it would be Dash with its InstaSend feature.  There's even more anonymity with Dash, too.

It's too bad bitcoin suffers from this problem of network delays.  That's why nobody is ever going to be paying for food at a restaurant with it or for a cup of coffee.  Well, I'm sure that happens but having to wait for confirmations might be a pain.

• +1 1

In my experience, the fastest blockchain process is Nano Coin. Can you send the payment for a fee. It's true. the transaction fee will be low and the transaction time will be fast.

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast?

There are many projects whom have faster transactions in which Quarkchain, Tron, they even have much faster transaction that can be done in just a second. Also you can find more by searching.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

According to my experience and readings one of the fastest Crypto Currency is Dash. I think its transaction time have interval of 2+ minutes. I'm not sure at the exact time speed but for me 2 minutes is fast.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I think the steller xlm coin has the fastest blockchain and its fees is also very low. Its fees is just in cents.

This is my thinking about the steller. I mostly use the steller coin for withdrawal my asstes. But there are also many good blockchain coins. such as bitcoin

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 10:47 PM, Abbas Ali Shah said:

Ripple has fundamentally different settings from Bitcoin. A new block is created every 10 seconds. This lets the network handle up to 50,000 tps – more than Visa – with transactions taking 10 seconds.

Yes I agree with you that Ripple has a speed that can be counted for 10 seconds in the Blokchain system. It's possible that Ripple is the fastest coin at the moment that is different from Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Definitely Futerpia, they claim they can do 300,000 TPS, and EOS claims to currently handle 50,000 TPS.
Ripple is fast but it can only do around 1500 TPS.

• +1 1

I honestly didn't think about it. But transactions are fast for almost everyone.  The difference in the number of confirmations. That's fine with me. LTC DOGE ETH

• -5 1
  • -1 1

On 22.12.2019 at 23:05, Frozen Kingdom said:

there is a single blockchain system with which all industries will work in the future, at the moment, bitcoin itself is built on the blockchain technology and it does not improve it in any way, bitcoin was as it is, there are more interesting and faster coins on the market, but this is due to the fact that they have not so much volume and popularization in circulation.

• +2 1

I have never looked and looked carefully at how fast the coins I send from one personal wallet to another, if this is about the speed of the coin to the destination address,i know as dogecoin is fast to be sent, or metahash is also fast

• +1 1

When I googling, the one with the fastest blockchain is EOS. the development of blockchain technology has indeed made the crypto currency increasingly popular 👍

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Actually in my opinion every blockchain is fast but the problem is that everything will depend on the number of transactions coming in. As long as a certain coin gains many users and will have a huge volume of traffic of transactions then it will still take long to process. But if I will suggest I will suggest XRP, in my experience even though it has many users the transaction will not last long more than 5 minutes.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

There are lot of technologies in the blockchain.So it is a bit difficult to recognise any technology.But as for as i used the etherum blockchain i loved it.It's technology is best among all for me.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think that nano coin and dash is the best and also the fastest in every types of block chain around the whole types website which is useful for all types people around the world. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/22/2019 at 4:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

From my knowledge, the coin with the fastest blockchain are those coin built on DAG. their transaction confirmations are usually as fast as 1 seconds. I have seen it in one of the coins then, when they move to DAG coin. transaction were super fast.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

for me i think TRON has started working on its own blockchain and it has been improving ever since and they have the best and the fastest transaction i have ever seen.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Fast does not mean secure. Bitcoin has 10 minutes gap between blocks added to the blockchain because it is a required procedure in order for nodes to synch and transactions verified. Otherwise the network would be open to double spenting attacks that would undermine its security. 

There are three major objectives on every blockchain: Speed - Scalability - Security.

You can only have two out of these three but not all three of them.

Any project that claims their blockchain can do everything is lying.

• +5 1

There is a coin called EOS. It has a good value and the highest speed of transaction as far i know. I also used this coin the transaction doesn't take lot time. It us just like instant. This makes its transactions like 5000 times faster than the bitcoin. You can get a statistical knowledge about it in the internet. But in my experience it is the best. 

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 11:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

Based from my experience in cryptocurrencies, ripple(XRP) has the fastest blockchain nowadays. XRP, having fast transaction speed, make it more used by people, because people prefer faster transactions.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

I do not know really much about what cryptocurrency has the fasted blockchain, but in my knowledge, I know that it is not bitcoin, we all know that if you want fast transactions with bitcoin, you will then have to pay higher; compared to other cryptocurrencies like ripple and ethereum that are way more faster than bitcoin and each transaction costs lesser.

• +1 1

I don't understand about your question that says Blockchain is fast, what do you mean about quantum computers? Greetings to all of us.

• +1 1