Is cloud mining legit? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Is cloud mining legit?

If you think mining is cool and want to try, then cloud mining still is not a good option. Grab a cheap USB miner and run it at home.

4 hours ago, Ammardaher said:

One of the advantages of bitcoin is that it can be stored offline on mining hardware, and this process is called cold storage, and the cold storage process protects the currency from being taken by others, but when the currency is stored on the internet somewhere almost identical to the miners, it is indicated This process is called hot storage, and there remains a high risk of it being stolen.

I think he talk about cloud mining not cold mining or storage 

Cloud mining is website who claim that have a minign farm and sell to the users a gash power to helping fir mining for paying maintenance and electricity and more and distribute the minign reward to her user with how much hash power you buy

On 22.12.2019 at 17:26, kirubel said:

Is there any legit cloud mining that really pays and have profits? i heard btconline is legit but they don't pay unless you bay some platforms but some says i bought platform but still don't get the payment. if you had any excrescence on cloud mining tell us   

Yes, I had problems two years ago when I got to the scam project - and now the time has not changed; all such projects are scammers and the legend about mining is purely hype!.

I think most of the legit cloud minings right now are hard to find, because often the cloud mining you will likely to join will just end up in scam, so i think if you are really cloud mining then go search for yourself.

1 hour ago, Whydoyoucare said:

I think most of the legit cloud minings right now are hard to find, because often the cloud mining you will likely to join will just end up in scam, so i think if you are really cloud mining then go search for yourself.

There have a lot of cloud mining which are really paying but they are paying you low than you invested, that's so those are noted as scam cloud minings

I think no way this time cloud mining is good to choice. Because basicly many miner is going bankrupt. So how they who build cloud mining can be profitable time to time. I only see many cloud mining is only HYIP, where investor money going cycle to old member and soon. That is not good because will be scam later.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't think cloud mining is a good idea and it is also not legit because I have lost money in cloud  mining like they told me to send some BTC as a few to withdraw and I didn't get my withdraw even after sending bitcoin to them.

There are too many fraudsters in the Cloud Mining industry, I don't even know if there is Cloud Mining that really pays.

Most of the cloud mining sites are not legit. But some are legit and Paying but you need to invest to be able to get paid.

And others are legit and Paying but you can earn just a little amount and a lot of time to react minimum withdrawal.

1 hour ago, Janecai said:

In my opinion cloud mining is no longer legit. Because it doesn't pay in my opinion. And not profitable for now.

what you say is true, so you don't think so. But in my opinion also, every cloud mining does not pay its users and most of the time cloud mining is fraud.

My friend, as for me, I tried a lot of cloud mining sites and they are all tricky when you reach the minimum withdrawal level. The clouds do not take place and they ask you for invitations and investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I m not sure that there is any legit cloud mining that really is legit or it is not scammers, because I think 100 percents of websites cloud mining they are not legit and the majority of theirs owners are scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, Usman Halilu said:

Cloud mining some are legit but most of them are not legit especially bitcoinline is not legit because I tried it and I was scammed so please you guys should take my advice not to invest in that platform 

Even though they have legitimacy, you will still lose money. You will not get your funds back because your contract has expired.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:26 AM, kirubel said:

Is there any legit cloud mining that really pays and have profits? i heard btconline is legit but they don't pay unless you bay some platforms but some says i bought platform but still don't get the payment. if you had any excrescence on cloud mining tell us   

Hello. If by "Cloud mining platforms" you mean websites that "offer" free hash power (free ghs): THESE ARE ALL SCAMS!

On the other hand, if you are talking about websites that rent calculating power over a specific period then yes, some are legit and effective. We can talk about Genesis-Mining, Hashflare, Eobot.... These 3 are trusted and established since many years. 

REMEMBER: Mining is an expensive activity that requires powerful and expensive equipment, in addition to consuming a lot of electricity. So it's not free! If a company offers hash power (free Gh/s) without using your hardware then IT'S A SCAM.

I pay 100 EUR of electricity for my 8 gpu mining rig each month.

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

welcome
I know of two reliable cloud mining sites that have been paying for several years
The first is Genesis and the second is Hashflare, you can invest in them without fear of anything

On 1/27/2020 at 11:53 AM, baby9989898 said:

slow progress is nothing specific unlike other services and also cloud mining offers terms of gain. You need to Selection which one to credence your money, and profit.

It's really very hard to select the best cloud mining because now there is a lot of scam, even if you see some positive reviews and comments you can't trust them because it's in the system of the game and play

Yes, there is some legit clouds mining, and they are good and profitable in the same time but you need to invest to increase your mining speed, I use to earn from one before but now they are closed, in the current time I don't have any of them

27 minutes ago, Migo said:

Yes, there is some legit clouds mining, and they are good and profitable in the same time but you need to invest to increase your mining speed, I use to earn from one before but now they are closed, in the current time I don't have any of them

All cloud mining is just how it started. And in the end they will close too. So that can be said is a cloud mining scam and nothing is valid or survive until now.

9 hours ago, Migo said:

there is a few legit mining websites but nowadays its so hard to find any as the people has been scammed too many times to trust these websites again.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:39 PM, kirubel said:

Are you investing on cloud mining sites, if so can you tell me some legit sites i wont to try some cloud sites, 

Don't waste your time for asking on cloud mining, there have legits cloud mining but a few of people are using them because they are not profitable anymore

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Never ask for this is now cloud mining is never been profitable and its very easy way to scam peoples you just need a website and start scam with peoples if someone want to invest then surely need to do some good work for this as many sites and scams around here which are claiming about cloud ming if few have legit then its not good enough profitable.

1 minute ago, wipard said:

Lots of authentic and paying cloud mining and a part of scammer cloud mining destinations as well, so it would be ideal if you take care. my encounter employments a parcel of cloud mining locales, as it were Eobot and Hashflare pay, in spite of the fact that it is less productive.

I can confirm that Eobot and Hashflare are LEGIT and operating for a while. We can also mention Genesis-Mining and Sesterce Mining.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Some cloud mining are scam and other are legit, you knew if cloud mining is legit if it is still paying for many years
example is genesis mining, it still paying from now.

I don't know about cloud mining. Because I have no idea about this metter. But I think most of the mining site is fake

I've never used it.  So I have no idea about cloud mining. I can't say anything about it.  I would greatly benefit if anyone told me about it.