Is cloud mining legit? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Is cloud mining legit?

Of the many web sites, Cloudmining, which is a scam and fraud, may be the one website that really pays. But to be approved will be very risky and it's better not to look for it. You should invest your funds in a safer place.

Yes, all of the websites that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of websites but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake. you can invest or trade cryptocurrency.

Cloudmining in itself is legit. Unfortunately I wasted much time on free cloudmining sites that turned out to be scams. The only one that paid me was genesis mining, but that one was not free.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 2/13/2020 at 3:25 AM, JhonC said:

Cloud mining or cloud hashing enables users to purchase mining capacity that of hardware in data centres.Two operators, Hashflare and Genesis Mining, have been offering contracts for several years.Bitcoin cloud mining enables people to earn Bitcoins without bitcoin mining hardware, bitcoin mining software, electricity, bandwidth or other offline issues.Bitcoin cloud mining, sometimes called cloud hashing, enables users to buy the output of Bitcoin mining power from Bitcoin mining hardware placed in remote data centres.Then all Bitcoin mining is done remotely in the cloud. This enables the owners to not deal with any of the hassles usually encountered when mining bitcoins such as electricity, hosting issues, heat, installation or upkeep trouble.

Now it can be concluded that claud mining is mining Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies remotely, as miners we will incur costs for renting mining equipment and paying mining fees.

28 minutes ago, Hulasatu said:

any one who have a go be capable of mining and make interest, may perhaps you Please suggest a quantity of legit sites? cloud mining is stress-free if you discover one whichopays, but like you completely says they are scammers.

You better not expect to get a legitimate site, because most of them are fraudulent. So no one is legal, until now.

Very few are legit and larger numbers of sites are just the scams and I advise you not to use. Do some research in the internet there are so many reviews for this. There are so many victims --are badly cheated by the scammers of cloud mining sites. 

There are many scam and fake could mining site in online. Many people’s lost his fund for invest. I know some mining legit site who pay for investment but now a days mining are not profitable. 

About 15 month ago I invest in kelta mining site but after 15 month i still not back investment.         

I can only say that. I know this is a great forum. I agree with you about this and your statement is consistent. Don't think cloud mining is legal. I do not like any type of mining because I think it is a waste of excavation because it requires you to waste time

There are some legits cloud mining and also there are a lot of fake cloud mining so if you are investing a big amount of money always make a research about the cloud mining you are going to invest so that you wont get scam.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:26 AM, kirubel said:

Is there any legit cloud mining that really pays and have profits? i heard btconline is legit but they don't pay unless you bay some platforms but some says i bought platform but still don't get the payment. if you had any excrescence on cloud mining tell us   

99.99% of cloud mining sites out there are scam and so it is the one you mentioned.

there are just a few legit sites, like genesis mining or bitdeer but real cloud mining sites are also pretty risky because the earnings are pretty low and they can also close you contract if it is no longer profitable

.R To be competitive with other cryptocurrencies, though, a cryptocurrency miner requires specialized hardware computers.

There are cloud mining sites which are legit and paying, you can try genesis mining because i used it but long time a go, i don't know if its still paying or not. Just investigate about it then take action.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

8 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

There are cloud mining sites which are legit and paying, you can try genesis mining because i used it but long time a go, i don't know if its still paying or not. Just investigate about it then take action.

I have heard about Genesis before both from someone and on news. They will be legit but can only be productive if allow user to use own miners like GPU to mine. Also I know about nicehash. But I have never cloud mine before. 

In my opinion cloud mining is legit. But instead of mining you can invest. It seems other doing are more profitable than mining. 

@kirubel  Yes, cloud minig is legit but people confond cloud mining websites with ponzi scam investment websites. Like all investment, cloud mining have a ROI period, that mean profit take months.

Legit cloud mining websites: they rent hashpower (mining contracts)

Scam ponzi websites: they offers different investment plans with fix daily earning....

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/2/2020 at 3:09 PM, Hasan913 said:

I don't know of any cloud mining site. What in can suggest is that if you see anyone, go online to Google and search for reviews about the site.

If you don't know a think about the then take my world man, most of them are scams.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:33 AM, GanDuba said:

To make it more accurate. Legit ones are not good and no profit they offer. The ones that offer profit are scam. 

I am fully okay with your post. You are right because cloud mining are scam aside some like genesis that are little profitable. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

Cloud mining is a big fraud and I do not advise anyone to work inside these sites. It is a fraud only. You do not pay anything to subscribers inside it. It only requests deposit to steal money.

22 hours ago, GanDuba said:

To make it more accurate. Legit ones are not good and no profit they offer. The ones that offer profit are scam. 

You mean fake profit? it is better to get what you can get that trying to pick what you can't carry.

23 hours ago, GanDuba said:

There's still who really pay but the chance to encounter one is very low because mostly are scam or not legit. 

Good thing to do just don't trust them easily as long as you have a proof that they are legit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

There's still who really pay but the chance to encounter one is very low because mostly are scam or not legit. 

Good thing to do just don't trust them easily as long as you have a proof that they are legit. 

You maybe right but I think it is not possible. But too can prove me wrong. Can you give me example of good paying cloud mining sites?

Cloud mining is scam and not to be trusted even when the site gives you small earnings its better to completely stay away because they scam in many ways that you will not understand until when you have been scammed.

• Useful or interesting 1

For  me in all of my experience of joining or making any mining to a cloud mining site i've never earn any single cryptocurrency. Because as far as i know all cloud mining site is a scam that will make you first need to put a deposit before you withdraw and after that you can't get your withdrawal and your money deposit to that site was taken by the one who owns that site so be careful to that lot people do the same mistake as i said.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:21 PM, kirubel said:

any one who try cloud mining and get interest, can you pleas suggest some legit sites??? cloud mining is easy if you find one who pays, but like you all says they are scammers.

I personally suggest you to try https://www.eobot.com/, it's operational for many years, it's secure and working properly. This is currently the only legitimate cloud mining website I know.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE