What is Binance? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tocry20

What is Binance?

On 10/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, Tocry20 said:

It is an Exchange that gives you the option to invest in bitcoins and other types of cryptocurrencies, it is a legitimate platform to operate with your Crypto assets.
The platform was launched in July 2017.
Changpeng, a Chinese-Canadian businessman, is the founder of the company that today stands out as the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of transaction volume.
Binance allows its users to trade in real time with more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
The Binance platform presents us with a menu with multiple options, and the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies.

Yeah binance is an old exchanging site, its used for trading cryptocurrencys, and yeah the exchanging site supports so meany cryptocoins and also tokens for trading, but till know i never received any airdrops from the exchanging site like yobit.

@Tocry20 hello my friend Binnance is the most popular crypto exchange site. Where you can exchange many type of crypto coin. In binnance exchange fee is low. Binnance is the most trusted exchange site in crypto world. Binnance withdraw fee also low and instant withdrawal. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

That's right, my friend, the Binance platform is very popular because of the credibility, legitimacy and good profits that users of this platform get.

As for me, I have not used this platform yet, I am trading on the Yobit platform, but most of my friends deal with the Binance platform and they recommend it to me.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Since 2017 where the exchange was opened it was the most developed platform in all the world of  crypto currency, it's been three years only and we have other exchange before the binance and they stain the same place, like yobit for exchange, they can really take example 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I believe that more than an exchange, it is a complete ecosystem of platforms that offer a variety of opportunities to invest or generate income passively or actively, and they recently integrated a person-to-person market that allows the exchange of cryptocurrencies for fiat money, which makes it the most complete platform when it comes to operating with cryptocurrencies since you can earn, invest, lend and withdraw your money, all on one page.

• +1 2

On 10/9/2020 at 4:14 AM, Tocry20 said:

It is an Exchange that gives you the option to invest in bitcoins and other types of cryptocurrencies, it is a legitimate platform to operate with your Crypto assets.
The platform was launched in July 2017.
Changpeng, a Chinese-Canadian businessman, is the founder of the company that today stands out as the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of transaction volume.
Binance allows its users to trade in real time with more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
The Binance platform presents us with a menu with multiple options, and the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies.

Dear @Tocry20 thank you for increasing our knowledge by your useful post. Before this I don't know that what exactly binance is now I know much about this that when it came into being and what kind of services it is providing. So now I am aware of this and also other members will take benefit from your this post.

• +4 1

According to the information I know and learned from the forum, it is a safe platform for trading and I believe it is the most reliable platform through which to exchange cryptocurrencies, which is the digital currency market.

• +2 1

Binance is an exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. They support many of the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies. Binance provides a crypto wallet for its traders, where they can store their electronic funds.Binance has its own token currency, Binance Coin.
The exchange also has supporting programs that help traders make investment decisions.

Who among us has not heard of this platform, it has strong and good qualifications, which is why its position in the arena is strongly evident. Each time it improves its service by giving more and attracting other people's interests. Because for the sake of attracting the customer, it is always necessary to provide what you want and find with you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Binance is one of the top largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world making it as one of the trusted sites to have an investment and its up and running for quite a few years now and still getting strong...

If you want to engage in this platform Binance is your place but also before engaging I suggest to learn the mechanics on what and how cryptocurrencies works. Best of luck to you mates!

Binance is an online platform that allows people to buy cryptocurrency using bitcoin.Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange and wellet. trading on Binance crypto exchange will get you in the cryptocurrency game and give the power to trade any coin in the crypto market.

Even we can trade future and option there. I think binance is one of the trusted exchange even that yobit because you can get many pairs to trade and they only lists good coin in their platform except some coins. Even their own coin binance coin (BNB) is doing great in the arket.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You describe in a very excellent way because I know about binance few but after your post I have learn about it's invention in July 2017 who is the owner of this platform. It best exchange platform because it gives variety of currencies which can easily be exchange and give good profit on trading and full secure. 

• +1 2

Binance is the world largest crypto exchange. It has a lot coins in it and they have huge userbase. Binance has a lot if reputations and many forms trust it and also work with them. It is an exchange that everyone would live to be on because of the huge volume.

• +1 1

The Binance platform has recently become very popular, with thousands of traders joining it. It is a reliable and secure platform with high daily liquidity and there are many currency pairs.

• +1 1

My dear friend, Binance is the best and most complete cryptocurrency exchange that exists today. It has multiple services and functions to be able to buy / sell cryptocurrencies, carry out trading, holding, among other things. Binance also has a Saving service that consists of obtaining a% of capital that is kept for a long period and also a referral system to benefit from the movements of other people. very excellent indeed, I highly recommend it have good day

• +1 1

Binance is an exchange where you can trade cryptocurrency. It allows you to trade any cryptocurrency in the market. Coins are in high volume and it is a number one exchange and wallet so if you are into trade game,this platform is the best.

Edited by Roop
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/9/2020 at 5:26 AM, DINAUDIO said:

Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency trading sites in the world due to its excellent interface, variety, its own crypto and an exclusive wallet for Ethereum.

Binance is the exchange like Yobit. It has its own structure and can provide access to many coins listed on their platform but Yobit have some extra functionality like Free coins, Investbox etc.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Binance is a exchange platform which was launched in july 2017. In present binance is high rated and reliable platform. It gives us opportunity to invest digital currency. We can know currency price from binance easily. 

Edited by ABIR21
  • +2 1

Dear friend Binance is largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world and trusted site to store cryptocurrency. Binance security is very high and all time safe our asset. Binance is a best cryptocurrency exchanger in the crypto world. I also have Binance account but I trade Yobit exchanger.

Binance is a powerful crypto trading platform. Binance is a  crypto currency exchange for trading various cryptocurrencies. Binance is a largest crypto exchange in the world in form of trading Volume.

Binance is a digital platform same as the cryptotalk to exchange cryptocurrencies. You can buy and sell cryptocurrency there. Also you can trade and invest cryptocurrency. At Binance you can earn handsome profits because unlike other forums Binance gives you many options of trading cryptocurrencies. Binance is vast and multifunctional platform.

• +1 1

My friend, Binance is crypto currency plateform for trading and exchanging and the place where the users can exchange their crypto currencies. It's very to use and reliable platform. 

Just like yobit exchange site,binance is also an exchange site like yobit, and there are other exchange sites like coingecho and coinbase, they are all good and reliable exchange sites.