What is Binance? - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tocry20

What is Binance?

I be capable of ascertain you about my come across in Binance, it is one of the paramount swap that allows you to gain a chubby catalog of cryptocurrencies, it as well has a same usefulness safety measures protocol, and Binance pays you for referrals and the commissions are exceedingly slump and it in fact has numerous users It is a same helpful switch over for trading cryptocurrencies and constantly makes promotions to encourage its users.

Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. Founder of Binace is Chinese citizen. Binance was launched in 2017 but within 3 years this exchange website becomes the world largest cryptocurrency exchange platform. Now it offers its users to invest their BTC to get profit. User of this platform can easily convert their BTC into their local currency. 

Binance can be placed as a high ranking platform for people to trade all kinds of crypto currency of their choice and any amount all at once in one accumulative form which is good for transaction and tradings. And this forum is fast growing and I believe with time it might grow to be one of the greatest forum of all.

I am pretty sure that many use binance here in the forum it is a great centralized exchange with good volume and profitability, I have been using it for 2 years and it is a very safe exchange with many currencies to exchange to date I have not had any problem with Binance one of the most recognized in the field of cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Lol I really thought that you're asking here in the forum about what is Binance. But I was surprised that your post contains information about it. Anyways, Binance is a really great exchange it is full of opportunities for earning. Hope that you're also using Binance.

I opened an account with Binance because it was the only place I found that I could buy BTC online with my Debit card. The jerks at my bank have blocked me & others from using our Debit card online & spending OUR money as we see fit. The bank thinks that they know better & needs to tell people how to spend or save their own money. This is what happens when banks & big companies control the politicians.

I live in Spain & Spanish politicians are owned lock, stock & barrel by the private companies here. All ex Spanish Presidents sit on the board of directors of major banks or companies here. Especially the electrical companies. We even had a " Sun Tax " here, if you can believe it.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

As I would see it ,Binance is a cryptocurrency trade that gives a stage to exchanging different digital forms of money. As of January 2018, Binance was the biggest cryptocurrency trade on the cryptoworld as far as exchanging volume.

The answer of your question is that Binance is the most useful exchange. It is also a trading platform. This is the platform of cryptocurrencies and it is the chinese platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, my friend, this platform is one of the largest and largest platforms in the world because it has the largest number of cryptocurrencies and is characterized by strong, sound and legitimate trading and also features a comfortable and easy-to-use interface and is considered one of the best and most used platforms. Thank you.

Binance is a very secure exchange that allows you to buy and sell cryptomonedas with local currency, has several investment plans and has its own currency Binance Coin (BNB)

Good post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum, personally my point of view binance is the one of the best exchange cryptocrruncy, because mostly person use this and like it,there are very useful, secure and wonderful.

• +3 1

Binance is a trading site. You can trade your crypto currency from there also you can exchange from there easily. This is great site for traders. You can get lot of profit from binance by trade crypto currency. 

Binance is the best platform for trading and exchange cryptocurrencies

binance is good broker for trade and invest many type of curnnecy  and it is easy for use i think every man who works online trading should have of this account 

In my opinion the binance crypto trading experience.binance coin (BNB) trading higher touching $36.79 before profit booking. 

Yes, it's an honest platform, and that i have an account in it, but i used to be using it to gather some free currencies only, and that i didn't trade thereon and it's a well-liked platform and among the strongest platforms, many thanks for this good information.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, Tocry20 said:

It is an Exchange that gives you the option to invest in bitcoins and other types of cryptocurrencies, it is a legitimate platform to operate with your Crypto assets.
The platform was launched in July 2017.
Changpeng, a Chinese-Canadian businessman, is the founder of the company that today stands out as the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of transaction volume.
Binance allows its users to trade in real time with more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
The Binance platform presents us with a menu with multiple options, and the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for your kind information. I am a user of Binance account, and it's work very well.There are lot of exchange site like Binance but Binance is the best i think like that.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:14 AM, Tocry20 said:

It is an Exchange that gives you the option to invest in bitcoins and other types of cryptocurrencies, it is a legitimate platform to operate with your Crypto assets.
The platform was launched in July 2017.
Changpeng, a Chinese-Canadian businessman, is the founder of the company that today stands out as the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of transaction volume.
Binance allows its users to trade in real time with more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
The Binance platform presents us with a menu with multiple options, and the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies.

This is really a good exchange I am working on it and it is on top in coinmarketcap and all the cryptocurrencies which are listed on it have a good liquidity.

Before Binance coming into market their are karaken and many other exchanges who were at tip but niw the binance is at top because they offers many options to it's users. You can fund deposit in ERC 20,TRC20 and omi. So it's a good option as for the trading their are good option and interface with classic, advance for option. The leverage is also higher  at Binance 125% which is very high for trading. Binance is leading exchange of market and bring many events for users earning. They are listing new coins and giveaway events. The CEO of Binance is top personality of crypto world. 

Binance is a exchange site my friend.  People use it for exchanging money.  It is a top site for exchanging.  Many people like it for their work.         

It is crypocuurency exchange that give you the big platform for trading.Binance is the largest crypocuurency exchange in the term of trading volume.You can exchange in Binance  platform.it is good for crypotalk member 

Binance was founded by Changpeny Zhao Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that gives the plateform for trading various cryptocurrencies Binance was intially based in China and next move from china Due to china regulation of cryptocurrency

Today Binance is the most popular and popular platform, it has achieved this great achievement in a short time, within only three years Binance has been able to build a wide network of services such as central exchange and decentralized exchange as well as a trust portfolio and finally it seized the Coin Market Cap and there is more and more.

Binance is the Best and number one exchanger in the crypto world... It's trading volume is high from the other exchanger... And we easily withdraw, trading from this platform... And pay the less fee's of transaction.. it's security system is best from the all other exchanger...

• +1 1

I have been trading here for almost a long time. So I can say better about it.
Binance is an exchanger. In a word, it is a cryptocurrency trading market.
It is one of the best exchangers for trading. And it has occupied the first place. They are always coming to us with different facilities. Another good thing is that the lifting fee is much lower here

• +4 1