What is Binance? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tocry20

What is Binance?

Well, dear colleagues, what can be said about Binance that does not continue to be said on this topic? It is a platform that is extremely well known to all of us who have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a short time, one of the best for its high volume of cryptocurrencies, definitely one of the best known
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

Binance is actually an exchange that is used to invest in bitcoin. Binance is the popular trading sute because it has good interface and it allows to trade with a large group. 

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 2:51 PM, ivi0476 said:

One of the first platforms for trading cryptocurrencies, which is practically an indicator of exchange rates. A kind of blue chip of the crypto market.

I want to correct you that binance is not a first exchange of crypto currencies. It is one of new exchange which is performing well and now number one in trading volume and market cap. 

• -2 1

On all indication, binance is meant on many usage, from storage to loaning, buying coins with credit cards, used as a trading . medium, as well as a good versatile wallet. But in general it's an exchange Crypto wallet

Binance is one, if not the biggest exchange we currently have. It is the most sought after and sought by investors because in addition to being reliable, it is legitimate and pleases investors with its tools and news and news.

Thank you for sharing this mate . I think binance is one of the best exchanges in crypto . A lot people review was great and told they have good display charts. It's a really reliable and worthy exchange and earn people good money .

• +1 1

Binance is the no 1.gloabl crypto currency in the world situated in all over the world.

What i like most about binance is its popularity and reputation currently Binance is the largest crypto exchange in the world, so i am comfortable using it to trade with bitcoin the usage fee of binance. Is very cheap in the world to some other services.

Binance is the final solution for  crypto currency exchange service.

It is a platform where we can exchange and trade our crypto currency Which helps members earn through trading it has it own currency where we can trade money, thanks friend for your valuable information for making aware this to more new members in this forum.

binance is a totally reputed crypto trade wherein you're ably to shop for and promote all of the crypto currencies like yobit but there many crypto buyers appears as a result the purchase and sell orders dont take lots time to shop for/sell and there you have many options for buying and selling .

Hey mate, thanks for your information about Binance exchange, I think every crypto lover must known the Binance exchange because Binance is the number one exchange in the crypto world and Binance have a lot of option to trade crypto coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance is one of the best exchanges and there are also airdrops there but it doesn't do as much airdros or erans as the yobit page does.

In My opinion binance is a trade and cryptos currency .
Binance is the best exchange today, it has its own currency, which you can use with other cryptos. Its response in transactions is quite fast, it also shields you from a lot of security with the 6-digit google authenticator. 

Binance is the best-known exchange in the world, although I don't like it very much, they don't offer you good investment plans, so I don't like it, it has many advantages and disadvantages, but there are other better exchanges that offer better investment plans and are easier to use.

• +3 1

It is an exchange binance as similar yobit .the binance platform although it was new in the field but through this project . binance of the first platform for trading crypto currency which is important for exchange ideas .

Yes, basically!  It is an exchange binance similar to Ubit.  Trading is the first platform for cryptocurrency that is important and useful for exchange concepts.

Binnance is the no 1 crypto exchange that exist today since when it was launched it started to grow more users daily and almost  every day a transaction is been made and they have a high volume of exchange and their trust worthiness is transparent.

The fact is binnance is the top best and outstanding exchange site in the whole Crypto world follow by others. I may likely said don't just literally agree with my assertion but rather try using binnance, virtually you will understand the differences and benefits of using top exchanger.

binance is one of the quality crypto exchanges, the display chart is certainly true, smooth to look, and almost all the crypto traded on binance is high extent, so something crypto you buy on binance will provide you with profit, binance have bnb coin, bnb is one of the coins traded via many investors. even like yobit in binance there may be an investbox plan, you could stake to get every day % according to day, margin trading also

Binance is the world first biggest exchange according to its ranking, but I am using yobit instead of binance because yobit provides so many opportunities to its users. 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I learned before that binance is a legitimate and reliable platform that is similar to yobit in these features.
As for the rest of the information, it is new to me
Thank you for this useful information. You have increased our information on investment methods and safe deposit of funds.

Edited by Noghran

Binance Is the best exchange of ceyptocurrency it is reliable which is the first platform for trading of ceyptocurrency. You can get benefits from its projects. I recommend you to use it because it's very secure. 

Binance is an exchange, it is a crypto type of exchange that depends  on people to make use of its service. Binance happen to be the strongest exchange as of today with a market volume of over 15 billion.