What is Binance? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tocry20

What is Binance?

Binance is a crypto-to-crypto exchange. Which is  means that users can only use it to trade cryptocurrencies. If you don’t already own some cryptocurrency, then you’ll need to buy some before you can start trading with Binance.

Very good the great binance platform. Make an investment in the Alpha launchpad today. Recommended since I use it daily for many operations with cryptography, the peer to peer (P2P) section is very good since it has zero commissions I use it almost every day I have never had an inconvenience when using it I invite them to use it super guaranteed .

• Useful or interesting 1

Binance exchange is by far the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. They also offer the most crypto to crypto pairs and have a daily trading volume of $1.5 billion.

Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange which was started in China but then moved their headquarters to the crypto-friendly Island of Malta in the EU. Binance is popular for its crypto to crypto exchange services.

It is a completely similar platform to yobit in which you can invest your money, trade and make a profit or loss, you and your knowledge.

Binance for me is a very valuable exchange in my country (Peru) because it works with one of the busiest banks, and it has a trading system for Latin people who understand each other and facilitate cryptocurrency exchanges using the P2P system.

It is the most used exchange in my country and by me.

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:14 PM, Tocry20 said:

It is an Exchange that gives you the option to invest in bitcoins and other types of cryptocurrencies, it is a legitimate platform to operate with your Crypto assets.
The platform was launched in July 2017.
Changpeng, a Chinese-Canadian businessman, is the founder of the company that today stands out as the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of transaction volume.
Binance allows its users to trade in real time with more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
The Binance platform presents us with a menu with multiple options, and the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies.

Very good explanation, I have seen several review sites and when I see the best first or second exchange exchanges this binance and when testing binance in order to familiarize myself it made me very comfortable since it also gives you tutorials on how to use each option and various functions to be able to carry out transactions.

• +1 1

It is a cryptocurrency exchange, created on January 2018, it is considered the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:14 PM, Tocry20 said:

It is an Exchange that gives you the option to invest in bitcoins and other types of cryptocurrencies, it is a legitimate platform to operate with your Crypto assets.
The platform was launched in July 2017.
Changpeng, a Chinese-Canadian businessman, is the founder of the company that today stands out as the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of transaction volume.
Binance allows its users to trade in real time with more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
The Binance platform presents us with a menu with multiple options, and the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies.

Goodnight. True, one of the best, for options in which to invest, and for the security it provides. Similar to Yobit.net, or Coinbase, each in its own zone.

Binance is an Exchange that allows you to exchange or trade with Bitcoin and crypto assets. With one of the most extensive catalogs of cryptocurrencies and tokens in the industry, this branch of the Binance services conglomerate is one of the most used in the world.

The particular thing within Binance Exchange is that the level of "trading" you perform can be divided into scales. They range from the most basic, focused on the simple exchange of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, to the advanced one that offers you all the tools that you as a professional trader could need.

• +1 1

Binance is one of the best trading platform. It is global trading platform in which we can trade with top cryptocurrencies. We can earn good profit on our investment. 

In binance we can also exchange cryptocurrency with our local currency. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bainance Exchange is one of the largest and most reputable international exchange offices in the world. This exchange is famous for its large volume of daily exchanges.

It is a platform that serves as a cryptocurrency exchange, also allows you to buy cryptocurrencies with fiat currency. You can also do trading, staking and other forms of investment, in my opinion it is the best Exchange

I think that binance is a centralized exchage that can manipulate the markets, apparently it is very safe but nevertheless it was already hacked but it was able to give you a good quick handling. The best thing is to have control of your cryptocurrencies that is why a decentralized exchange is so important. you lose your capital in binance because of a hack they will not answer you for your capital

Binance is a platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies worldwide, personally I have not had much experience with this wallet, but I find it excellent that they have their own buyers, and that they have access to any currency to which you want to exchange that Pininese money, which is one of the most useful exchanges.

Binance is one of the virtual wallets most used by investors in the market, since it offers a large number of cryptocurrencies and being able to trade with them can be an excellent option to grow your investments, in addition to many ways to buy bitcoin with many means of  payments, thanks to contracts it has with some countries.

Binance is the top cryptocurrency exchange. The chat is very good. so we can get a lot of benefits through it so Binance has been placed much higher

Binance is a type of cryptocurrency exchanger.  You can exchange your currencies through it.  It is used for exchange.  I have never used Benson before.  However I am interested in using it.

This is a trading platform like other platforms, but it has a lot of advantages and fame and has disadvantages as well, and it is always suspended in terms of experience and experience to earn money and not with the type of platform you trade on

It is an Exchange, where you can trade with your cryptocurrencies, it is one of the best in the market, due to its security and its wide variety of cryptocurrencies and pairs that it handles, without a doubt the most popular today, I personally use it, and it's my favorite.

Edited by cesarock11