Crypto world - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Crypto world

My greatest fear here on cryptocurrency is losing all my profits and earning to scammers or fraudsters.  And also I fear most time about making bad investment and decisions because you also enddd up losing your coin at the same time too.

my greatest fear would be that in such a world, if someone tries to control it all it would make it collapse

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The greatest fear from the crypto world is the numbers of scammers and fake crypto world is increasing day by day. Most of the people don't know well about the crypto world even they invest in them which is very bad decision. 

The biggest fear is that you invest money you are expecting something in return but unfortunately the reverse is the case this is a case study that do happens in crypto world unnotice.

It's funny, but to be honest, what scares me most is that I can send my altcoins to the wrong address, and thus, I will not be able to make a profit! This is so frightening, I always when I send funds, I worry that it will not happen later, and I hope that everything will work out

The only fear I have that in future after 2-3 months I have planned to buy some crypto of huge amount. Like some 20000 dollar. And I fear that the coin that will I buy may go dead. May be after 2-3 month BTC or ETH were not suitable for buy. So I may have to buy some other. I created a group of 20 peoples and we together planning to invest a huge some of 20000 dollar.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:22 PM, Win said:

What is youre greatest fear in this world(crypto-world).a world with crypto currency can connect with each other.can earn,can learn,can connect.share with us comment down bellow

The most greatest fear is scam and frauds because we can see such a good offer even if we control mind our heart will push you to buy in interesting offer. Even I won't worry if I loss in trading but scams and frauds are very bad and I think this is the greatest fear of the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that my biggest fear is that I will be exposed to hackers and hackers if I have a decent amount of them from cryptocurrencies and money because that will break my heart

• +2 1

i think every crypto user is fear of getting his effort getting stolen , scammers and hackers are really annoying and cause a lot of troubles to us so we should enable every security step available , also those who holding big amounts of a currency they nay lose a lot if its values fall down

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:37 PM, Win said:

What is youre greatest fear in this world(crypto-world).a world with crypto currency can connect with each other.can earn,can learn,can connect.share with us comment down bellow

My fear in the crypto world is of course losing money, because as traders we always expect profit, if I lose money and capital it's not good for my future trades. Apart from that, the unstable network when transacting also scares me, because if I transact and the delivery fails I could lose coins there. Maybe some people have the same fear as me.

• +3 1

the biggest fear for me is to lose my crypto by sending big amount to wrong adresse or some thing like this, in trading i lost some money but with low persentage if i compare it with gain money in trading

• +2 1

My greatest fear is when my wallet is hacked by hackers and also sending my coin to a scammer based on business term

I have 6 months since i have start trading and luckily i never loss any amount in these 6 months. I am very fear because many people telling me that my day will come and i must lose as a trader. I have lost confidence because if this.

I am feared to be hacked, its so much painful if someone steal your money which you earn by doing hard work. But i am confident with the security system, i didn't any kind of issue with the security system of the market.

Cryptoworld is a very good place for earning but it is at thesame time dangerous and my greatest fear is lose because we have a lot of scammers and hackers in the field who always look up to cheat other members and since we are mostly afraid of this lose then i will pinpoint some safety precautions that will reduce our risk of losing to both hackers and scammers-

1. Always make your own personal research before joining any project.

2. Avoid clicking on an unknown links that your may come across anywhere.

3. Always create stronger password by adding characters like @,#,$ and numbers to make it difficult for hackers to access.

4. Always enable the 2FA in any site you create account to make it more stronger.

Good luck.

My greatest fear in the world of crypto currency system is falling as a victim of scammers, hackers or fraudsters. Secondly loosing my money due to wrong observations and predictions.

Thirdly accumulating less valuable coins mistakenly which keep decreasing in value instead of growing and at the end makes you loose woefully.