Why Bitcoin price very low - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Why Bitcoin price very low

On 12/21/2019 at 7:51 AM, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

$15000 is lots of money and with what am seeing, bitcoin won't make it to such amount but it is gradually increasing to a good amount. It is presently around 8500-9000

Bitcoin or crypto currencies not predictable sometimes prediction go against.i think bitcoin rise in 2020 march month and cross 10k$.

• +1 1

The price is moving that is why it is going up and down everyone it might be considered as normal

I think bitcoin technically had to go down, as with certain laws of nature , that sometimes when pressure is to high , it has to be released and it will be volumed out, so  when bitcoin hit 19,000 per btc there was an expectation that it would go down and that was and is exactly what happened, it went down, though I dint expect it to hit 6000$ per btc

that was sad but we must continue what we started like sharing ideas and posting that will help also others here at cryptotalk let's embrace the ups and downs of value of bitcoin who knows it can increased the rate of coin in future and we can earn more profit on it.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:36 PM, Sty1e said:

In part, this may be due to future halving, on the other hand, maybe people are selling bitcoin right now because it is falling to buy it at a better price at the bottom, there are currently no external factors affecting the price of bitcoin

Yes i think you are right may be as it was high earlier people started to sell it then it is now down now people will buy more then it is expected to rise again in future.

It is hard to predict prices on Bitcoin and now prices are going up and up and this will get even better the possibility of next year will experience a much awaited price explosion.

“Bitcoin's recent price drop is a result of technical and fundamental factors, including a breakdown of the consolidation range, Bakkt's tame launch of futures, and a sudden network hash rate drop,” wrote Joe DiPasquale, CEO of Bitbull Capital.

Current bitcoin market price is much higher than the past recent months and the the bitcoin market price has broke the record for the highest market price this year and I am hoping that this market price will increase more and more and that will be very beneficial for the crypto users

Yes bitcoin price is low cause the market needs money to come in before price goes high, when the halving starts to approach you will see bitcoin price reaching around 15k cause lots of money will be pumping into the crypto market.

Bitcoin price is not very low right now. In my opinion bitcoin price is still very high because not everyone can afford to buy it since it costs over 9000$ today. I don't know for sure in what month bitcoin will reach 15.000$ but it will surely happen in 2020 

On 1/23/2020 at 12:37 AM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

The major reasons for going lowe price of Bitcoin is if selling is increased then Cryptocurrency.When buying more than selling then Cryptocurrency price will rise up

right. the price go down when everyone sell their coin and the price go high when everyone buy coin for getting higher price in future.

If you can open the chart you will see when that will happend .. most people say that will be happend after the halving .. I mean after 190 days maybe

Watch out for the bitcoin price for this year becouse a possibility of a big bullrun and a possibility also of crossing the all time high of bitcoin(ihope it will happen).

The void is unnecessary it is sure that it will take time before an extra bull touches. I wish that Bit coin would end up getting through $ 15,000 in 2020

It's likely that prices will rise in the month before halving. Hopefully it will continue to go up despite halving towards a minimum of $ 20k

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Well, we really need patience for that. We can't tell which month or year. The only thing that will calm our minds and make us comfortable is to be patient enough to wait for its bull run.

Because the price is no longer low and we're already in 2020, do expect a lot of great things to happen in this year. Just look at the price of bitcoin, it's already on $9600, it only needs a little push to reach 10.000

On 12/21/2019 at 8:51 AM, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

As you can see we are already close to $10.000 price. Bitcoin can climb up to $15000 any time if enough demand happens. You can't know for sure when this happens, but I think that we still have 3 more months before the halving and events like these usually create a tendency for price to keep rising.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:51 PM, rjroshan said:

I hope this month 15, 000$ for bitcoin each will happen. And its already happening now actually in the market when I saw it at the coinmarketcap. Though it went down a little bit but I know it will go up again for the coming days for sure, so hold on guys. 

in part, this may be fitting to expectations halving, on the other hand, maybe people are advertising bitcoin accurately straight away for the reason that it is declining to procure it at a improve on value at the bottom, in attendance are now no outer factors distressing the cost of bitcoin

The reason behind the negative fluctuations of the price of Bitcoin is due to the demand of Bitcoin and there is a less investment of that so I think that there is a downgrade in the price of the Bitcoin if the investment will increase in future then sure the amount of Bitcoin will also increase.