Whales Still Control Leading Coins, Most Tokens - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BucksRush

Whales Still Control Leading Coins, Most Tokens

It always shows. Crypto currencies biggest exchange always have this. Means small whales everytime buy and sell the cryptocurrencies...

I consider that whales have a great role in this wonderful world of Cryptocurrencies since they normally have control of the price of Cryptocurrencies and I do not think that Cryptocurrencies lose value because the whales will not allow it this is my humble opinion
Big winnings for the whole community
And a big greeting

• +1 2

I am not sure of other cryptocurrencies but not bitcoin, whales are not controlling anything about bitcoin, whales can only try, bitcoin is far beyond been controlled by any person, be it organizations or whales. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right most, if not all cryptocurrencies have big whales and they are moving to dump when prices are rising. It is why most of us are afraid to buy any altcoin when prices are very high or when we are afraid even Bitcoin because we don't know when whales will start selling.

• +1 1

This is something we know well. It is less found in Bitcoin but there are some whales holding a lot there too. It is most obvious in some altcoins where whales have just split their massive deposits in many wallets to hide this. They will dump a lot of them and it will be investors that will pay for it.

• +2 1

This is sad but true and we can't do anything about it. Since cryptocurrencies are concentrated in the hands of few it only makes us less wanting to invest in them as we have fears of the whales selling and making profit in our backs.

• +1 1

In the case of LTC there are probably many more to dump when it reaches any new high again by Charlie Lee. He sold almost all and he probably bought back again a lot at 90% lower. These coins I can't trust anything and the developers are really greedy.

Whales control the all crypto market and they also control the forex market becasue when the whales invest in the market they change the market direction and the market goes on that way which they want means sell or buy they make good profit at that time.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am welcome for the infromation my dear, I am thought this was happens and there are some that have too many of the coins in their wallet and they are a danger for any coin to see this, I am not go to invester if there is a lot of this many that we are have to trust that they will not sell in massive and make our invest go to zero.

• +1 1

If the whales still control the price, but that also benefits us, because if a whale starts selling many cryptocurrencies, the cryptocurrency will go down in price and we can take advantage of it to buy it at a cheap price and also when the whales do not sell their cryptocurrencies, the price increases.  price of the cryptocurrency and it also benefits us since we will have more profits.

• +1 2

Whales controlling such a huge assets is a very dangerous thing for coins as these coins are susceptible to 51% attack by scammers. BTC in terms of this have been considered to be safe from 51% attack but ETH is still in danger

BetFury                                                   

Whales take control over markets for some cryptocurrency. They play a game in crypto trading by adjusting their favorable prices for currencies.  Bigger whales can take control over Bitcoin's price too. 

• +2 1

I don't know exactly about this but I have read that with Bitcoin the whales have thinned a lot and there are now around a thousand wallets above 1000 BTC but this is not meaning a lot as still they exist but they just trade OTC a lot lately and it does not affect the price a lot.

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:14 AM, BucksRush said:

For Ethereum (ETH), just 322 “whale” wallets contain more than 50% of coins - a serious implication, given ETH will aim to include staking in its future upgrades.

I don't know if 322 can be considered just a few. In stocks there are just a few people controlling 50% of the stocks so maybe this is more spread than other markets and the metrics we use can be more useful when we compare them with other markets.

This is why altcoins are dumm and called shitcoins. When their price is rising there are these whales that are probably founding members and sell loads of tokens to naive investors and crashing the price after some time.

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:14 AM, BucksRush said:

Rough estimates see about 3 million BTC locked forever for various reasons.

These are lost bitcoins and they should be considered removed from the total circluation. Bitcoin still has another 3 million of coins left to be mined and already lost 3 million, maybe even 4 million. This can be that 18 million bitcoins will exist in total and not 21, making the value of the bitcoins left even higher.

• +1 1

In the economic and financial world, those who have more capital are those who have the privilege of hoarding or acquiring most of the goods or at least the most expensive, in the case of cryptocurrencies, it is the small economic groups that own the majority of cryptocurrencies and in reality they are the ones that move the market according to their interests, that is, they tip the balance in their favor, and this is how the cryptographic world works in the world and small entrepreneurs have to manage to get out of this disadvantageous situation, so-called whales are harmful to the world's cryptographic system.

• Useful or interesting 2

Sure, it's certainly concerning that whales can manipulate the price of leading cryptocurrencies. This may be possible be due to low market capitalization in comparison to stocks or commodities, For example, bitcoin, has the largest market capitalization among cryptos, and even then, Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos, could hypothetically buy all circulating bitcoins at the current price.

• +3 1

The whales are a factor that maintains or destroys the balance in the markets, generally those who have that amount of Coins, keep them with the purpose of generating passive profits, although in reality most of, for example, BTC whales, are companies that have their own  refugee assets in btc.

We all know that the crypto is decentralize, the basic different of the crypto is that. The all others financial system is centralize and the btc is decentralize. That's the main basic different from others. The btc in not control by others, but some of the factor are manipulate the market.  

• -2 1

Whales invest huge amount to the market and the market move to that side and when they sell their coins than down the market and like this whales get the profit. In the crypto market whales play an important role.

BetFury                                                   

On 12/21/2019 at 2:21 AM, Satya31 said:

You are right. Till now the whales control the maximum changes of the crypto 80 percent time. According to. My opinion the whales always target the high volume coins. And the high volume coins also have the low cost. Some exception is there. They hold the major volume of this coins. They have very much influence over it. 

These are data that are taken into consideration when trading an asset. Whales determine the movement of the market, when they want to go up they do it and win it all. That's why handle your investments carefully. And check every move

• +1 1

Well whales are what makes most of the money be invested into cryptocurrencies and so it reflects are huge prices pumps or dumps if they sell all those big investments at once.

Nontheless we should thank those whales for the prices getting bigger and more new people joining crypto scene.

If price wasn't attractive at first place we would not have more companies using blockchain technology or cryptocurrencies for their financial systems.

But yes whales control the market all the time and there's no way of stopping them.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/22/2019 at 4:19 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I have no idea  about Whales Still Control Leading Coins, Most Tokens  if anyone knows about this, please let me know I too would like to know about this.

Friend i check your font size is below the recommended font size of 16 its 18 and i warn you to make posts in at least 16 font size otherwise you may have trouble to your account .

And on the topic i agree that whales are controlling the prices of crypto prices but its decentralize world and any one is free to keep holding or sell cryptocurrencies .

Correct that. Whale manupulate the price of Bitcoin. Biggest whales pump then dump to sell their BTC or other types of crypto to get profits. I really don't like these types of whales play in the crypto markets.