Crypto Talk Competitors - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto Talk Competitors

Let's be honest there is currently no Cryptotalk competitor at all!
We all know that there are many forums now that pay for posting!
And I've registered most of them and tried them out! But honestly the people there are not friendly at all and most of them are spam!

As for knowledge and money, this forum is many steps ahead of everyone!

• +5 1

Tradition is found everywhere and there are many platforms that have created their own forums, but none of these forums is comparable to our forum. This is the best and most reliable of all, and if other platforms want to create a forum like this forum, it needs very great experience and great and distinctive ideas and this matter It will never happen

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually for now only Crypto Talk forum has offered a "pay per post opportunity", and there's nothing currently in the Internet has offered like this kind of opportunity, But in terms of cryptocurrency base forum competitor I think there's some known Crypto base Forum in the Internet that no need to mentioned here I believe many here are also a users from those crypto forums. 

• Useful or interesting 3

It's very true that platform like cryptotalk is only one more that is bitcointalk in my knowledge. And if you notice that if anything new comes in market then so many similar project come. But its not happen with cryptotalk instead it's not familiar to everyone. In market there are thousands of crypto airdrop scam , scam exchange. This airdrop, exchange have many type in market. But cryptotalk is unique in it's way.

I am not sure crypto talk has any competition as of now , its important we do notice that, there is non , though we may have traditional sites such as the bitcoin talk and so on but still it does not at any moment have anything to do with what we are having today as competition we need to work as hard and put together the right structure and in the end you will be able to follow each and every possible direction

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are a lot of forum I think cryptotalk is the youngest among them all and the easiest way to earn unlike the other forum that you can only earn through signature campaign like in Bitcointalk but here is pay per post and there is also signature campaign so basically you can have double payment and even if you are just a newbie you can still earn same with the higher rank member you just need to have a good reputation.

I think that this happens because yobit is very generous and we should be thankful and provide valuable posts. Also, maybe they are trying to get people onto their exchange, which is a good thing for both parties.

If you ask about competition in forums there is bitcointalk. If you ask about competitors for Yobit there are some exchanges that are good and some that are bad. Yobit in my opinion is not the best exchane but what it does should be done by more exchanges. There is no other exchange that offers so many to its users.

• +1 1

If there are forums similar to Cryptotalk now or in the near future, it is not necesaary a competitor as it serves the same purpose and that is to promote and create more awareness for cryptocurrencies and its exchange platforms to the general public. The more people these forums can reach the better for the ecosystem. So we should continue to support crytotalk and any other forum that may pop up in the near future to grow the crypto ecosystem as a whole.

• +2 1

This happened because we probably do not know any other competition, but also there is the possibility that the competition does not exist, and we must provide value here for this campaign to continue.

There are so many competitors but less of them are at per with crypto talk , crypto talk is really the best , this is a good thing for us to continue working as hard for the forum this is a good thing that works well forums so we need not to be afraid to make any wrong mistakes that might cost us at any one moment so this is really one of the best places to stand in

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I love Cryptotalk and it has been very successful and given Yobit more recognition. I think that it is a mistake for other big exchanges not to have something similar as a forum that gives back Bitcoin and native tokens that can be exchange. Every crypto exchange should look at Yobit and see why Yobit is helping and they aren't. In fact I have stopped using other exchanges for some time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are no actual competitors to what crypto talk is doing. It is helping with adoption like no other platform or crypto website ever did. It brings thousands of people in and welcomes them. It also gives to people that are already invested a place to stay and be constructive and creative. It is better than other forums because it includes everyone that wants to learn and removes those that want to exploit only.

• +3 1

In fact, if there are competitors, there are forums such as bitcointalk or altcoinstalk, which pay their users to do practically the same as in cryptotalk, however being able to participate is cumbersome, the requirements are stricter and the rules the same. Also, they don't pay that much in comparison.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 10:02 AM, Bhaijony123 said:

There are few forums about cryptocurrency yet cryptotalk provides its users rewards upon completing some objectives. This made more users to rely on this platform.

But also I think even if the payment stops many users would be happy to stay because this forum offers more than just payment it offers people a place where they can discuss many things about crypto comfortably.

This forum is a crypto discussion forum. There are many forums like this. Such as bitcointalk,altcointalk etc. Those are the competitor of this forum. But yeah i haven't seen any forum that pays us for posting. I have searched many times to see if there is any website that pays like cryptotalk. But couldn't find any. As this forum is associated with yobit i can say it is the only one.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

Yes it is true. Many platforms have become a strong competitor to the platform. The thing is, I think it's a good thing for good competition

To me am not sure if crypto talk have competitors because I only know one site which is cryptocurrency this forum is just the best among all even if there are competitors they are fat behind crypto talk, and their earning if very comfortable

Cryptotalk has not had any competition yet because no other website is able give all the good features that cryptotalk gives like the ability to earn by making posts and educating all its members on crypto currency trading and investment.

Well as long as I have done my research there is no competitors of crytotalk bcz cryptotalk is a well organized platform run by the well discipline administration which pays the people for their post and also check the activities of the forum members. No one can beat this platform because all are working hard here 

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is pay by post platfrom. Bitcointalk talk is the main competitor for cryptotalk. But bitcointalk is more famous and complex than cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is better for beginners and bitcointalk is better for expert.  

• +1 1

it is very hard to pay these a lot members with the money and in btc at the amount that is being paid is too much that is why there are no competitors for Crypto talk yet

There are a lots of crypto talk competitors or alternatives amongst them are uphold,Binanace,coinbase,polonix,local bitcoins,c-cex,hitbtc and Btcc but upon all of these cryto talk is still the best

I don't think there is another which could compete this platform bcz this platform is a great platform which promise earning and learning at the same time with a significant rules and regulations. Other platforms are full of abuse and no one manage them and they are not paid . So I don't think there is another competitors

• +3 1

I think the main reason behind these, is the popularity of yobit and how it played a major role during trading and transactions. Moreover yobit exchange price is very low and is well secure and highly recommended!