Crypto Talk Competitors - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto Talk Competitors

There are many forums that talk about cryptocurrencies, but there is no competitor to this forum because officials give us money in exchange for sharing useful topics and there is no forum that gives money to users like this forum.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

There are many forums that talk about cryptocurrencies, but there is no competitor to this forum because officials give us money in exchange for sharing useful topics and there is no forum that gives money to users like this forum.

That's is if you made mentioned of Bitcointalk, altscoinstalk, bitcoingarden, stake forum, many others but this ones are likely to be more popular. This forum are all good for learning cryptocurrency but there sites is somewhat complicated to understand just as you can understand here all post and topics are use in advance way differing from other forums.

The only other I know as a competitor is the forex forums we have around and the biggest problem with them is that you have to make sure that you earn something from them and then in the end you make a trade then the profit is what you earn from the posts, the forum is a little bit similar to this of yobit except that what I have stated

• -3 1

that because yobit earning policy are very complicated and profitable and developed and the strategy taken by yobit is very special strategy no one can understand it .

Because the site provides many distinct services to users and has proven over the years many years in the world of cryptocurrencies and continues to provide features that are more than wonderful that crushed all of its competitors I think that the site deserves all respect

On 6/22/2020 at 3:13 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

That's is if you made mentioned of Bitcointalk, altscoinstalk, bitcoingarden, stake forum, many others but this ones are likely to be more popular. 

Most of these forums don't worth the trouble. Even bitcointalk does not worth anything unless you are lucky to have a ranked account. Otherwise it can only be good for some bounties, which don't pay much anyway.

To me besides cryptotalk the rest forums are lagging behind. There are some different style platforms that are not competitive to cryptotalk and we can make a few dollars with posts, tips and contests.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Most of these forums don't worth the trouble. Even bitcointalk does not worth anything unless you are lucky to have a ranked account. Otherwise it can only be good for some bounties, which don't pay much anyway.

To me besides cryptotalk the rest forums are lagging behind. There are some different style platforms that are not competitive to cryptotalk and we can make a few dollars with posts, tips and contests.

That is right👍 Bitcointalk pays for only high rank members, cryptotalk had been the best of all the forums to be compared. Best place for bounties and airdrops is Bitcointalk and it pays less amount and sometimes it there is no payments after longtime campaign.

On 6/25/2020 at 12:02 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

That is right👍 Bitcointalk pays for only high rank members, cryptotalk had been the best of all the forums to be compared. Best place for bounties and airdrops is Bitcointalk and it pays less amount and sometimes it there is no payments after longtime campaign.

Yo are not wrong, cryptotalk pays to everyone, so far you have more than 100 posts already, you post and you are paid. I joined bitcointalk some months ago, but cryptotalk pays better till now. Only old members with high ranks have chance on bitcointalk. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

12 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Yo are not wrong, cryptotalk pays to everyone, so far you have more than 100 posts already, you post and you are paid. I joined bitcointalk some months ago, but cryptotalk pays better till now. Only old members with high ranks have chance on bitcointalk. 

Well I know a little about the bitcointalk and I know the forum pays eqaully be not regarding to rank as in Bitcointalk. In Bitcointalk without having a high rank you will not be eligible to receive any payments.

2 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Well I know a little about the bitcointalk and I know the forum pays eqaully be not regarding to rank as in Bitcointalk. In Bitcointalk without having a high rank you will not be eligible to receive any payments.

But on bitcointalk, there is a campaign, $35 for full member weekly. Some sr members earn $45 in some campaign there. Also here and legendary can earn more than $50 to $100 weekly. It is hard to start but the later is enjoyable especially if you become hero. But I like this forum because they made me start good, I do not know how would be if I do not work on this forum, it will be so difficult for me. 

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

But on bitcointalk, there is a campaign, $35 for full member weekly. Some sr members earn $45 in some campaign there. Also here and legendary can earn more than $50 to $100 weekly. It is hard to start but the later is enjoyable especially if you become hero. But I like this forum because they made me start good, I do not know how would be if I do not work on this forum, it will be so difficult for me. 

It's will be kind of difficult to survive in cryptocurrency with the absence of this forum because because in Bitcointalk you don't get high rank due to your number of post but to amount of merits you get this rise you to a high rank. And if luckily you reach that you will enjoy it 

Present I don't think any forum are site gives competition to cryptotalk forum, because this forum pay genuinely for everyone just do only usefull post, I search so many platform to find any better option to earn money, but I fail everywhere so I honestly agree cryptotalk is really great forum.

it seems to me that this site has no analogues at all!  because, not many will move to such a step!  This forum is actively developing, and this allows us to see the result, how this system attracts people, and makes them love this forum!  Thanks: 3

Cryptotalk has taken a reasonable step towards paying a portion of its profits to its members. wish Cryptotalk more and more development

Well, as an exchange, it has a lot of consolidated competition in the market, as a forum, it is not the first cryptocurrency forum as a forum that pays for the quality posts you write because there we would be talking about an innovation, but in this sense it is more of a plus than A completely new idea, I think that paying for comments of interest is good since it encourages us to put more effort into our comments, other forums will not pay but they have good information that can be used.

• +3 1

I don't know what you are asking. Why noone is imitating cryptotalk? Since you think this will be profitable why don't you try it then and also pay your members with bitcoin. I think that Cryptotalk is unique and no one can copy this amazing forum.

• +1 1

You ask why cryptotalk has no imitators but there are many cryptocurrency forums already you probably missed them because you didn't care to look and you just made a post that has no meaning. My question is why you made this post?

On 12/21/2019 at 9:55 AM, Satya31 said:

The yobit introduced that kind of forum facility not first time. The other exchanges also make many forums and we write over that. But the reward facility is new by the yobit. It is first time i think. They are offering very good income to the beginners. They may have a very noble idea. They are also can promote itself very well and can get the users. 

Yes you are right this forum is everything for us give us skills, earning and a lots of information and no any other forum gives these things together So we need to make useful and informative topics and make this forum high ranked in the field of crypto currency .

Cryptotalk is a competitor to bitcointalk. But not an imitator it is a very different forum, that is better suited for a beginner. I like both forums equally but lately I'm only using Cryptotalk and it is a lovely forum full of many features that help users find their way.

• +2 1

What do you mean by Competitor ? you should try to explain the word and make it simple so we can fully understand it and we can give you the answers you asked for .

• +1 1

I think it's because of the effectiveness and efficiency of the forum processing. The payment and other settings are quite comfortable for the users. There were some sites but people didn't find it legitimate and reliable enough.

Because Yobit is ahead of times and the rest are following after time. Cryptotalk is already a top website, one of the top for cryptocurrencies and has hundred of thousands of active users that can be compared to coinmarketcap. Imagine coinmarketcap was sold for 400 million to Binance. Maybe a forum would be a great addition next perhaps for more.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 10:37 PM, febriyana said:

What you mean don't have competitor.

Yobit is exchanges, other exchanges also already established.

About forum cryptotalk i think there is many forum like pay by post in internet.

But currently you don't get any information about it, you need check google and try it. Cryptotalk for me only forum where give us a reward for our writing skills. No any competition in every forum, because basicly they don't get money from fighting, but they get chance to get some money if advertiser see that forum have high quality post.

So always post high quality content to make this forum can survive for long time.

Wow I am very pleased to read this post, i don't have much idea about this forum much but with the little i just read from what you've written i understood almost everything and the reason why am also here.

Cryptotalk has been a great forum full of surprises and a monetization of our forum efforts in a way that makes all members feel good about it. There have been some other websites trying to do something like cryptotalk but nothing good came out of them.

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 12:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

There was having many crypto forums before cryptotalk so those forums are the competitors of cryptotalk, but the biggest competitor here I think is bitcointalk forum.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link