How can i create my own coin - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How can i create my own coin

On 10/5/2019 at 5:06 PM, teminalibug said:

do i need programming skills to start my own coin,

do i need capital?, how much

any ideas, or if there is any reliable source would be much appreciated

to create own coin required bit amount of capital. not only this, but also have to consider lot of issues such as trusted developer who gonna work for you, security reason, licenses and many more. later on you have to search good big investor and sponsors who gonna invest on your project in order to open own crypto coin

I haven't really tried created a coin but I see bitcoin replicas in the net and I think there is a chance that we can really create our own coin.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:06 PM, teminalibug said:

I think there is a website that will allow you to create your own coin, just research it sorry because I forgot the name of the website but I am sure there is.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:06 AM, teminalibug said:

yes programming skills is needed and capital too in order to sustain your own coin and if your coin is known to the market then there is the start you earn from your own money.

Of course you make your own coina if your ability is that you have knowledge about programming skills and have capital fund. This thing need more fund and knowledge about programming.

Cryptocurrency is one of the words you can’t avoid these days
It has all the functions of the currency
you might be wondering if it’s feasible to create your own

Why would you create your own coin ? If you have big intensions I would suggest you just start a crypto company and hire some blockchain expert to do the trick for you.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

42 minutes ago, Sapdrx said:

Why would you create your own coin ? If you have big intensions I would suggest you just start a crypto company and hire some blockchain expert to do the trick for you.

Don't think that's is too easy to start the crypto company even if you are rich, so its good to start with the coin first and end of the day can start any company such as exchange

9 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

yes programming skills is needed and capital too in order to sustain your own coin and if your coin is known to the market then there is the start you earn from your own money.

And by ,making my own coin do I have the ability to decide how many coins i get to have?

On 1/26/2020 at 7:38 PM, silvergain said:

to create own coin required bit amount of capital. not only this, but also have to consider lot of issues such as trusted developer who gonna work for you, security reason, licenses and many more. later on you have to search good big investor and sponsors who gonna invest on your project in order to open own crypto coin

I'm my own develop[er so no need to worry about trusted developer.

10 hours ago, Gg233 said:

I think there is a website that will allow you to create your own coin, just research it sorry because I forgot the name of the website but I am sure there is.

Okay thanks i will research it and see what it could give me, maybe i will find something else even better.

The process of creating a coin is most easier than managing and running the coin network. To Increases the market value and attract people toward project you must have working people for that huge Investment is req so investor are also need who believes on your potential

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think if you want to create a new block chain you need programming skills, but if you use already existing ones you just need a capital

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I do not have that much idea about how to create our own coin because making own coin is not an easy job. Also,it is not that impossible. But earning coin is easy and possible.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:06 PM, teminalibug said:

If you don't know how to build one and you don't have exceptional plan, you shouldn't build one in the first place. There are too many shitcoins in the world. But if you are still interested, it starts from learning how to code and learning cryptography. Capital comes secondary.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:34 AM, dmnqe07 said:

I think you can really make your own coin if you have enough knowledg, but i think it will be more better if you have a team of people who are all also knowledgeable in stuffs like this. i think with that you can really make the coin you want. 

also you basic a few skilled and competent group members Who tin earn your plan successful. So, may be more or less amounts of cash can manage that.        

1 hour ago, rekter said:

If you don't know how to build one and you don't have exceptional plan, you shouldn't build one in the first place. There are too many shitcoins in the world. But if you are still interested, it starts from learning how to code and learning cryptography. Capital comes secondary.

I know how to code, all i need and i am learning right now is blockchain tech and its relation to cryptography

3 hours ago, Ashik1m said:

He is using the name of Btc and scamming others.and also have to have enough capital for you who want to make your own coins so that's what I think.

Honestly i dd not get what you think, you talked about btc been used t scam other also talking about having enough capital how are these related?

On 11/29/2019 at 12:46 AM, maricans said:

I think that you need skills in programming to create your own coin, as will as capital to start your coin revolve (amount will vary if you want it to fully distributed or not).

you will ought quite a lot of educated and plus competent downline Who canister rally round manufacture assembling your project produces.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:43 PM, halloweed said:

If you know how to code you have big opportunity and many things considering cryptocurrencies.

Yeah i know but it is nit as easy as it sounds, you need time and focus something you might not have, because you gotta make money for your family.

14 hours ago, Redfa said:

First you should discover what is prime target you need make a coin, really you can make any coin uninhibitedly, on certain cryptographic money blockchain stage like ethereum,tron,eos and a few more, I mean not totally free since you despite everything need pay gas or excavator charge to make it

I know by creating my own blockchain, i will nit have to spend any money on my coin apart from the time i will need to promote and try to list it in an exchange.

17 hours ago, halloweed said:

Poverty costs us a lot, we must take advantage of crypto to make as much money as we can to overcome poverty maybe in later days we won't be worrying much about coins that we are holding.

Yes bro making money is what we should do, crypto one chance we got we should use it.

On 2/2/2020 at 2:06 PM, halloweed said:

So what do you do for a living bro specifically in the crypto world.

I'm a computer programmer, a web developer and graphic designer, In crypto world i want to use my programming skills.

If you don't want to create a token you will need to hire someone that can develop blockchain or you will need the programing skills yourself to develop you own coins, creating a token is easier and faster.

I think you need so many things. A huge capital to start with. Very good programming skills and you need to be very current. Which means you need to read almost everything about crypto. Nothing is impossibe though. If you are fully ready to do it. Then you can. Don't give up on your dreams.