How can i create my own coin - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How can i create my own coin

On 10/5/2019 at 5:06 AM, teminalibug said:

do i need programming skills to start my own coin,

do i need capital?, how much

any ideas, or if there is any reliable source would be much appreciated

You can create it and erc20 from ethereum, it's easy, there are pages that almost almost create your money, I think it is more advisable to look for a tutorial on youtube than something written here bro salu2

If you have enough money to generate a pool and enter the stock market, My bro of course you can, money is what moves the world. get yourself a couple of sponsors, bring a genuine cryptographic idea and make your project come true

On 10/5/2019 at 6:06 AM, teminalibug said:

do i need programming skills to start my own coin,

do i need capital?, how much

any ideas, or if there is any reliable source would be much appreciated

Well, as you mentioned, the main problem is the capital and the projection that you want to achieve with the token because we know that there are many networks where you can create it as ETH and TRX but these are just a few I hope you find what you need.

In order to create your own cryptocurrency, you must first be clear about the project, the vision and its objective. It is extremely important to be clear about why your project is revolutionary so that people accompany you in the idea

With your own blockchain that you will have to configurate (and also the coin), I consider this a work for a programmer with enough knowledge, but you could try to google how to make it tho (of course, after having a clear mind about what kind of coin do you want and elaborate your own project)

Свою монету сейчас создать довольно просто,для этого можно воспользоваться  сайтами эфириума,вавыса или нео.Нужно всего лишь иметь  на счету немного денег.

To address that question, do you need programing skills..no, do you need capital..yes, 

Be that as it may, right off the bat you should discover what is prime target you need make a coin, really you can make any coin openly, on certain cryptographic money blockchain stage like ethereum,tron,eos and a few more, I mean not totally free since regardless you need pay gas or digger charge to make it.

You can make your own currency if you work in crypto currency.  And you can increase these by working well in this crypto world.  You have to work from Airdrops and various sites and if you work you can definitely raise money.

Sure, you can!  You don't even need to be a programmer to create your own digital currency.

Many of the existing blockchain platforms answer the question of how to create a private digital currency, whether for a societal need, as a joke, or for any other reason.  What does it take to develop a digital currency?  If you decide to choose such platforms, it is simple, they make creating a digital currency as easy as filling out a form in which you specify the name of that currency, its number, and a few other details, and here you go, you have your own coin!

Note that if you use a specific blockchain, your currency is also more secure from the start, and can take advantage of the additional features built into this platform.

If you are wondering "how to create your own digital currency from scratch", this requires building a complete blockchain platform. This is something that takes a lot of work, but gives you more freedom and control over your digital currency and its advantages.

Once you know how to create a digital currency and actually create one, you can prepare for more challenges.  What may be more difficult to maintain is the coin you have created, especially if you have built it completely yourself.  This may require more programming, a network of computers, and investments in marketing if you want your coin to become widely known and used.

To create your own cryptocurrency, first you need to decide on a number of questions: make a decision – on the basis of which code you will create your coin (bitcoin or unique);
Make a list of the main improvements and features to be able to attract investors;
Find weaknesses that your system could be hacked through and eliminate them;
Build a forecast and strategy for the development of your project, what will happen to it in two years;
Launch a full-fledged marketing campaign (advertising, promotions) to declare yourself and the advantages of your coin;
Do not rush to launch the project until it is honed and a strategy is drawn up for the next couple of years.

There is an easier way to find a cryptocurrency constructor site on the Internet, where you can create a personal account online, organize its management, solve other tasks, in particular, create and generate cryptocurrency, conduct trading, and so on. With this service, you can not worry about the security of transactions, because they will be protected from hacking.

If you want to create your own virtual currency you have to have capital, know a little programming or pay a programmer to make your currency, you can also go to the ethereun network and create an easier and simpler erc20 token

study the theory first. At this point, do you understand what this currency will be for? What's going to be special about it? Investments can always be found, thousands of companies started in the garage, but your project must be outstanding to attract them.

It depends on how you want to do it if you talk about creating it from 0 the work will be greater since you have to create the crypto network, the crypto and its purpose in addition to its wallet or you can do it in the erc20 network of ethereum, in the trc20 of tron, in the waves network or in some other that provides development tools

I think that to create a token you need a good project that provides profitability to those who want to invest in the development of the token a good capital to develop the project

If there is a determination to create your own coin, and you already have a lot of money, use the services of firms that offer to create your own coin including its promotion  and support. They advise on the whole process, the client will only have to pay them. Or you can study on your own, but this, you should agree, is much longer. If you don't have a lot of money now, it is more important to take care of their earnings, and to create your own coin after you have earned enough for this. 

The way to make a coin is quite complex and it is relatively good. You need to have a project that is unique, useful and that stands out from the rest, you also need a lot of money to create the currency and in which ecosystem you want to create it, for example, in the ETH network, Tron, etc. And much more.

Maybe on YouTube you can find a more suitable tutorial taking all the considerations.

Make an excel file with a accounting ledger. Encrypt the ledger. Ask people to send you encrypted emails if they need to open, close, deposit, transfer and inspect their account. It doesn’t work very well. But it’s technically a fiat crypto currency. It’s not much different from electronic banking right now. If you need full fiat just add a central encrypted ledger, require a 10% per loan deposit, and let loans create your money supply. Full fiats can be cryptos.

For this you will require programming aptitudes and will likewise require cash-flow to subsidize your coin advancing and furthermore making token isn't simply simple like you have capital,programming abilities, great advertising, You additionally need to consider special ways.

You may need programming skills if you develop a coin from scratch. If you want to make your own coin based on BTC, ETC, EOS, etc. then you will not need programming and it will be relatively free.
If you have serious intentions, then you will need capital for advertising and development, if you just want to experiment - do not worry and just Google how to.

Edited by orelaser

This is major words for me and seeing that they respond as easily as creating one, makes it seem easy, but am I telling the truth? I'm in Narnia with this issue hahaha. It is a good post, interesting and striking. There to entertain

Before starting your project, you must take into account a number of important considerations. First of all, you must have a clear idea of what you want to do with your crypto project. After all, cryptocurrencies seek to revolutionize the world and in that sense, what does your project offer?

In short, be clear about the concept, vision and goals of your project. This first step will allow you to get your project on track. It will also help you focus your efforts to reach a user base that can benefit from your project. And at the same time create a community around it.

Creating a project with a well-defined purpose and with a community that supports it will allow you to create a foundation of trust. This is very important, since trust in the world of cryptocurrencies is vital. Think about it, Bitcoin is what it is today, thanks to the trust that millions of people have placed in it. Why would your cryptocurrency project be different? Hence, the second thing you should do is transmit and prove to everyone that they can trust your project and what it offers.

Finally, you will also need to have knowledge about how cryptocurrencies work or make a team of people who can help you in this task. This last part is essential to make the project evolve at a good pace. Cryptocurrency technology is changing by leaps and bounds and relying on third parties to move forward usually results in project abandonment.

So having your own staff and talent will not only help you improve the project. But at the same time, it will allow you to adapt it to new opportunities and needs that arise. This without counting sections such as security and maintenance of systems that are also important.

If you are already clear about all of the above, then you have the basics to start your project. So, let's continue our journey to learn how to create a cryptocurrency.

Programming your cryptocurrency is not going to be a very difficult or time-consuming process, as the Bitcoin / Litecoin code is now available for free on GitHub. The time to make your own currency will depend on how many changes you want to implement in the codebase of these projects.

For example, it is advisable to build a future-oriented cryptocurrency. Do proper market research to find out what is going to be in demand in the coming days or years, and build your digital currency around that.

On the programming side, you may need to improve your C ++ skills as you can take advanced knowledge of the language to create your own custom features.

Create a fork for bitcoin: Although having control over everything sounds tempting, there can also be certain drawbacks. The creation of a bitcoin fork allows you to use the already existing and reliable open source for your cryptocurrency.

To create a single currency for your purpose, you can choose to use the code for the closest currency that has the characteristics you need and make changes later. The advantages of using this approach are:

Launching your cryptocurrency with a secure blockchain will protect you from fraudulent attacks.
You will have access to features like integrated decentralized exchanges that will allow people to exchange their cryptocurrencies for digital assets
Since you don't need to go through programming and development work, it will save you a lot of time and effort.

Programming your cryptocurrency is not going to be a very difficult or time-consuming process, as the Bitcoin / Litecoin code is now available for free on GitHub. The time to make your own currency will depend on how many changes you want to implement in the codebase of these projects.

For example, it is advisable to build a future-oriented cryptocurrency. Do proper market research to find out what is going to be in demand in the coming days or years, and build your digital currency around that.

On the programming side, you may need to improve your C ++ skills as you can take advanced knowledge of the language to create your own custom features.

Create a fork for bitcoin: Although having control over everything sounds tempting, there can also be certain drawbacks. The creation of a bitcoin fork allows you to use the already existing and reliable open source for your cryptocurrency.

To create a single currency for your purpose, you can choose to use the code for the closest currency that has the characteristics you need and make changes later. The advantages of using this approach are:

Launching your cryptocurrency with a secure blockchain will protect you from fraudulent attacks.
You will have access to features like integrated decentralized exchanges that will allow people to exchange their cryptocurrencies for digital assets
Since you don't need to go through programming and development work, it will save you a lot of time and effort.