How can i create my own coin - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How can i create my own coin

27 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

You don't need any programming skills to start your own coin project as ask you need is expert team of programmers you can pay to get this done. 

You do need capital and the capital needed depends on how successful you want the project to be. You will also need capital to list the coin on an exchange. If you need someone who can give you a good information on this, I will advise you consult with @DIY Tube Video

Thanks for the info and the advice to consult DIY tube for more assistant, but consulting them as a company could be costly or maybe they wont even bother to answer me.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:06 AM, teminalibug said:

do i need programming skills to start my own coin,

do i need capital?, how much

any ideas, or if there is any reliable source would be much appreciated

I see you mentioned me so here I am. I also read that you can program. That is a bonus. I would advise going to Udemy online courses and you can learn how to write an ERC20 contract to make your own tokens. Or you can take a course which leads you step by step through making your own coin and blockchain. I took both through the years.

I have some experience writing ERC20 contracts. That is the easiest and you can do it yourself nearly free. You only pay the gas cost to launch your contract. There are token creation sites around to help you. The Ethereum website walks you through step by step as well.

To create your own blockchain you can simply fork an existing coin that you like and play around with it. This is free, if you can figure it out yourself.

If you pay someone to develop a blockchain for you it costs anywhere from $1,500 to 20,000 and on up, depending on the quality you want. I am not allowed to share links but there are some top freelancer sites where you can hire someone to help depending on your budget.

But if you want to get serious, you should have a full time developer like we do.

• Useful or interesting 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

On 10/5/2019 at 7:06 PM, teminalibug said:

I think that you need skills in programming to create your own coin, as will as capital to start your coin revolve (amount will vary if you want it to fully distributed or not).

On 10/24/2019 at 2:45 PM, dana33 said:

To be honest, it's so easy to create your own cryptocurrency. You can go to myetherwallet and you can create your crypto there, the ERC20 one. You don't need any programing skill FOR creating a coin.

i think he didnt mean that , maybe he want to ask how to create a coin and make it famous in the market like other altcoins and u answer him wrong 

I think you can really make your own coin if you have enough knowledg, but i think it will be more better if you have a team of people who are all also knowledgeable in stuffs like this. i think with that you can really make the coin you want. 

16 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

@DIY Tube Video is in this forum and if you PM him, he can give you a breakdown of what it will likely cost you. In our previous conversation, the handle owner told me how it was through this forum he was able to list on unnamed exchange

Okay thanks, I will try contacting/PM them/him so I get at least an Idea on how this is going to work and how much it could cost me.

12 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

I see you mentioned me so here I am. I also read that you can program. That is a bonus. I would advise going to Udemy online courses and you can learn how to write an ERC20 contract to make your own tokens. Or you can take a course which leads you step by step through making your own coin and blockchain. I took both through the years.

I have some experience writing ERC20 contracts. That is the easiest and you can do it yourself nearly free. You only pay the gas cost to launch your contract. There are token creation sites around to help you. The Ethereum website walks you through step by step as well.

To create your own blockchain you can simply fork an existing coin that you like and play around with it. This is free, if you can figure it out yourself.

If you pay someone to develop a blockchain for you it costs anywhere from $1,500 to 20,000 and on up, depending on the quality you want. I am not allowed to share links but there are some top freelancer sites where you can hire someone to help depending on your budget.

But if you want to get serious, you should have a full time developer like we do.

Oh! first thanks for your response and dedicating your time explaining all these to me. Yes it's true I'm a programmer since I got interested in crypto I want to learn the blockchain tech,  I wanted to create my own coin for educational purpose but if I see a big deal on it on the way I will surely get serious with it, I mean why not. Apart from all the useful information you have provided me, The best thing you did is inspiring me more. Thanks.

9 hours ago, maricans said:

I think that you need skills in programming to create your own coin, as will as capital to start your coin revolve (amount will vary if you want it to fully distributed or not).

I have already got info from DIY tube, an experienced company with these matters as they too has their own coins which runs on it's own blockchain. I will try following some of hos leads and if fail at any point, I'm sure he/they will assist me.

4 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

You don't need to be a programmer but a little skill is good enough, you can hire programmer to create you your own token, you  can fins many coders in Fiverr, I think you need at least $50 to $200 to pay coder to create your own token.

A professional juts told me that I need at least 1500 to 20k USD to hire a programmer for this project, But I'm a programmer myself I juts need a little study and I will be good to go.

5 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

For mentioning diytube on this thread, don't you think I should get a like emoji @teminalibug? Happy with this comment of theirs as anyone interested in creating a coin can learn from their post. I wish you luck in creating your own coin

Ah right I should thank you too for tagging them, I did not know that/those guys were so coll enough to explain all that good info to me. So thanks mate.

18 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

The guys freely share their experiences as regards coin creation and I always wish their project succeeds as this will be one of the success story of this forum.

Damm right! But what about you, what do you do in this crytpoworld, a simple trader holder, or anything big?

On 10/5/2019 at 4:06 AM, teminalibug said:

I read you last comment that you want coin not token, and coin is harder to create than token.

Maybe you dont need programming skill you can pay someone to do that for you, but I think it's better that you do that. And about capital/budget for coin you need big but for token is different story.

Try to research a little bit on the internet and you will find answer for sure.

But if you dont have some strong reason because you want coin not token, I can suggest you to try with token it's very simplier than coin.

Edit: I did not see that I reply before, but this is the point which I want to tell you (now 🙂).

Edited by BullRunBit
I reply before

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

5 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I read you last comment that you want coin not token, and coin is harder to create than token.

Maybe you dont need programming skill you can pay someone to do that for you, but I think it's better that you do that. And about capital/budget for coin you need big but for token is different story.

Try to research a little bit on the internet and you will find answer for sure.

But if you dont have some strong reason because you want coin not token, I can suggest you to try with token it's very simplier than coin.

Thanks for your suggestion, But i'm a programmer and since i developed my interest in crytpo I want to study the blockchain tech, I want to build the coins from scratch, for educational purpose and if it cross my mind i will go real with it.

Just now, Ilustration said:

You need programming skills and big capital ofcourse, but if you have money find some developer and pay to create coin for you. 

I'm a developer myself I just need to do a little more studying about blockchain tech and how building my own coins works, With the useful info I got here i thing i';m good to move on.

Just now, Awaremooner said:

I am just a simple trader and a gambler. Maybe if you create a coin specifically for a gambling site, I can then turn a crypto marketer for your sake. I don't know much about programming and you are far ahead in that regard

hmm, people who trades and gamble are mostly gamble that trading, are you of that kind? I used to gamble, but it affected my studies heavily, on the part of profit i was positive but still I had to quit and I did, I was studying programming then.

Yes brother if you make your won coin you have must need to soe programing language skill.c c++ python javascript and many more programing language.Or you have not knowledge of any programing language skills you must need hire a coin developer .But it is not good when your coin or blockchain face some problem you ned hire again developer and pay more money its costly.

No you don't need to be a programmer but you need a big amount of money to create your own token you have to pay others to create & maintain your coin. The amount depends how much you want to spend in marketing section & maintaining your team.

Not any you don't need to become a designer although you might need a massive income to build your individual token you should fork out some others to build & take care of your coin. The total will depend on the amount you intend to expand with the advertising and marketing portion & retaining one's workforce.

1 hour ago, ako lng toh said:

Ofcourse. You need a capital so you can create your own coin. Making or creatijg your own coin is not easy, it takes time and it needs a lot of process. So good luck to you! fighting!

I'm already in the process of learning how to create my own coin, I want to create that runs in it;s own blockchain, but for starting I'm learning about tokens.

21 hours ago, Diggy said:

You need programming skills and Ofcourse funds and project idea. And don't think that easy to do because you need to give time and sacrifice for your project to be successful 

I'm prepared to give all my time I have, not all literally though, I'm juts saying that i dedicate myself to this project.

9 hours ago, Diggy said:

Programming skills and Huge funds are need here to start in creating your own coin. And even you are zero brain here you can get hire developers and managers to run your campaign but like I said you need big money. 

I'm a programmer myself and I want to do this project for educational purpose, initially at least. But an expert told me that there is no need for huge budget.

@teminalibug

do i need programming skills to start my own coin, ( no, but if you have good.)

do i need capital?, how much Yes, I am not sure how much

You need more money in making own coin, but a token is best. I must suggest you to check with Creators those who create for  a fee.

You need your own coding or to hire a coder for seperate codes so no one can hack your coins.

Just now, cryptosix said:

@teminalibug

do i need programming skills to start my own coin, ( no, but if you have good.)

do i need capital?, how much Yes, I am not sure how much

You need more money in making own coin, but a token is best. I must suggest you to check with Creators those who create for  a fee.

You need your own coding or to hire a coder for seperate codes so no one can hack your coins.

Appreciating your guidance, But i have already met an expert who gave me a full guide on how to get started with these things.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

Appreciating your guidance, But i have already met an expert who gave me a full guide on how to get started with these things.

That's great, hope you had a good coin with good things.Please keep your own funds for everything and don't depend upon like ICO's etc.Hope you will be successful in your coin and your project.

I don't think you need too much capital if you only want to make a coin (in this case tokens based on ERC-20) because there are already lots of tutorials except if you want to make your own coins it seems that you need basic coding.

Just now, UsedCondoms said:

Unless you want a direct copy of bitcoin (which is kind of pointless) then yes, you'll need to be able to write code in C. You don't need any capital though. I'm not aware of any reliable sources for creating new cryptos, but if you don't know any programming languages, then that would be a good place to start.

Are you a programmer yourself, I am and if you are Would like to gain some experience form you concerning programming in blockchain tech, as I'm juts getting started with.

Just now, Kesonie said:

Ofcourse yes! You need that dude. In every business or firms a capital is needed, money is needed in order for you to get money too. Hire a competent team , programmer, developer , managers , marketing advisors and so on. Or else your coin will be only a token and if not it will become a shit coin like others , no volume  no value.

I do not want to get extreme with this coin, I juts want to create the coin  for educational purpose as I'm currently learning about the blockchain tech and how it real works.