Scam projects is it intentional? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Scam projects is it intentional?

Scam Projects It's intentional I think it's intentional.  And one has to be alert or careful at all times to prevent this or that from happening.  Then we can benefit financially from this cryto currency.

I believe that everything starts with a misconception, I think that you do not start with an unhealthy idea, maybe there are all good conditions for running a project with all the ideas but for reasons we certainly can't understandFails and automatically goes through the scam.After that we must not consider every scandalous project because otherwise we will lose what is the nature of the crypto world This is a question that I also often ask myself precisely in the last time as I almost drop into projectsI participated in many of them.

I think the Any intentional false representation, including failure to declare information or  For example, funds paid to NDPBs for major capital projects and Email fraud is the intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage has not yet been paid by the Nigerian government from a "completed project

No actually in my point of view the scam projects are not intentional i think those persons are lazy to speak about the topics as we have to give the proper answer to them and for that it takes minimum some time so in that case they won’t take so serious and they do the work as they wish. 

On 21.12.2019 at 06:31, Ngetpa said:

In my opinion, mostly of it is intentional but some are just cannot cope of in the market's flow of prices and that is why they fail. 

I agree with you, not alk scammers are proffisional to reach to international degree, may be we have to be more care about our accounts,that lead us to be more comfortable

I really don't think that who ever brings project of new crypto currency intentionally want to scam. There may be some situation in which these project turned into scam project and fails to grow in the market.

Whеn thе рrоjесt tеаm sаw thе роssibilitу thаt if thе tоkеn wаs lаunсhеd intо thе mаrkеt in this bеаrish situаtiоn, thеn thеу аssumеd thе tоkеn wоuld hаvе nо vаluе аnd thеу соuld lоsе. sо dеlibеrаtеlу tоkеns аrе nоt rеlеаsеd аnd еvеntuаllу thеу run аwау frоm invеstоrs аnd раrtiсiраnts.

Welcome with me
There are a lot of cryptocurrency projects specifically designed for scams by means of Air drops or in other forms like mining projects ... etc.
We hope people check before investing in any project so that they are not victims

many real page projects after a long time become scam because they do not pay or defenitely close the page making investors lose their money, many times they do it intentionally.

• +2 1

Dealing with scammers is intentional.I believe that everything starts from a wrong idea, I think that you don't start from an unhealthy idea, maybe there are all the good conditions to carry out a project with all the ideas, but with time for reasons that we surely can't understanding the project fails and automatically passes through scam.

41 minutes ago, Nab said:

many real page projects after a long time become scam because they do not pay or defenitely close the page making investors lose their money, many times they do it intentionally.

Tantalizing offers will bring losses that investors are not aware of. That is a provocation of scam in committing fraud.

Yes it is.

I think those who are against the cryptotalk ,then they are tried to scam crypto.

Because they got failed in this type of ideas then try try to fail this project also.

But this cryptotalk security is very high and advance, i think they can't.

But everyone be careful about scam.

I think it is intended to covet people with money and then they are not given, but rather they take and the first people earn and the others lose and regret ...

On 3/16/2020 at 3:23 PM, Auto22 said:

Some of them are intentional why others aren't. Some of the projects really have a good team but their project just fails because something went wrong and things didn't go as planned 

These days people does not trust new projects they will just invest for sometime  and withdrawal, this is common to many people so it leads to the fall of almost all new projects.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? 

well i personally believe that thry have thier scam motives riggt from the beginning, and this is because the see a large amount of people investing in tge digital currency market and due to it anonymity. 

There is nothing unintentionally happening in this area, of course they were planning to steal people's money before they even launched the project, so that I must always take the line and the ramp.

This happened about two months ago. I tried these projects, but from the beginning I was not confident that they were good. I did research and asked friends about them and they did not advise me, so I gave them up and did not complete them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We must always remain wary of new projects because most of these projects are fraudulent and their project stops when obtaining large amounts of money

We do not really know why each project has its own status, perhaps the intention of the owners of the project was fraud from the beginning and maybe some projects failed to work and stole all the money and ran away, the important thing in the end is that they are fraudsters and they should be punished.

It has come to the notice of authorities that many unregulated companies are using clone websites to target citizens and hence it has issued a warning to all traders not to deal with any unregulated companies and not to be lured by their false propaganda of unrealistic returns on investments, and not to fall in their trap. Their advertisements can be mouthwatering, but at the end of the day they will run off with your capital too. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds kindly get in touch with Mr. Rodney Stegall through his email address ethicalcyberspy217@GMAIL.COM and WhatsApp: +19412410496 he will guide you on how to get back your lost funds

Some crypto projects are built upon good effort planning and has a strong team to support and manage it. Only such intentional, managed and planned projects are worth to be call good projects but the projects that are just randomly presented turn out to be scams most of the times.

468x60-3.png

this is something that i have often wondered about myself and i think that this could go either way. I think that some people are genuinely trying to promote a site and they don't know that it is a scam. Perhaps they are try to get referrals so they can reach the minimum withdrawal faster and therefore they will be able to test the site. And some of the people are probably working for the scam site and trying to promote traffic to the site.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It's obvious that some of the scam project where done intensionally to get rid of people's fund, while some actually dumped the project due to the fact that there can't continue project, and there do away with the funds there have already.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of it are intentional,and maybe few are not? Because there are few projects like ico that turned out to be scam even they are not due to not having more investors and trust that's why they cannot push through their project.but,definitely most of them are scam,they used the popularity of crypto just to earn for their own benefits.

Most of international projects do scam, because when they launch and create hope in crypto market, when any one invest are they reach their tatget, then they drop back are down the Price's its purely scam, some times they ask our personal details because they sell this data for third party to earn money.