Increasing bitcoin price... - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sagor

Increasing bitcoin price...

On 12/18/2019 at 9:12 PM, Sagor said:

Price of bitcoin and all other coin is increasing from today. i wish the price will go to moon very soon. what do you think about it everyone?

I don't think it will go to the moon very soon, maybe in 5 years time it will surpass the 30 thousand dollar mark

I think price of bitcoin will go up to 20000$ in December of thia year. I reads many articles related to prediction of bitcoin price. So it is time to invest in btc and hold it till December. 

It has already been 10 months after this post, however the currency will not exploit now that does not mean that I will not do it, the only thing that means is that they do not expect me to make an X10 in a month, the best thing to do is accumulate more coins and expect their value to gradually increase

It has already been 10 months after this post, however the currency will not exploit now that does not mean that I will not do it, the only thing that means is that they do not expect me to make an X10 in a month, the best thing to do is accumulate more coins and expect their value to gradually increase

2020 is the year that the halving occurs, which every 4 years, the miner will receive half of it. bitcoin price which continues to increase because the price is half. when the price of bitcoin goes up, other altcoins will also continue to rise, hopefully this increase will continue so that bitcoin can reach its highest value.

• +1 1

Hopefully and so Bitcoin continues that despite having its falls, it rises again like the fall of this year but is and will continue to be the most profitable cryptocurrency in the crypto world

I think that the bitcoin will be in a moment since by the collection of information that could get to see and all the experts think that the bitcoin will reach very high values therefore Ladies and Gentlemen to buy all the bitcoin that they can
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

On 12/19/2019 at 5:12 AM, Sagor said:

Price of bitcoin and all other coin is increasing from today. i wish the price will go to moon very soon. what do you think about it everyone?

Bitcoin go to the moon, please. I am agree this is what we are all want from Bitcoin ti will be the time we are very happy and make some money but it is the price too goes down and not only up this is how are market is works.

• Useful or interesting 1

The increase in bitcoin price is beneficial for free miners and the people who have already invested but the persons just looking forward to invest will not be that happy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes you have shared very good information with us. It has been seen for a some time that the prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are increasing. As you know, in early 2020 this year, the price of cryptocurrency and bitcoin fell to a large extent due to a fatal disease coronavirus. But as you will be well aware that now Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have started coming up again and their price is increasing day by day. Which is a very good thing, it will benefit us and you very much. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin price is going to be high in future becasue in the world it is going to be legal and that time all the world will invest in it and it is touch the sky. Crypto market is the best for the jobless and also for the students because they can make good money in this business easily through trading.

BetFury                                                   

I dont think that should be the right thing so we need to keep on trying as hard and make sure that you follow a certain positon I thin when you made this post the price of bitcoin was making its well organized position to make sure that it was ready for halving and that is really important to put together everything working well. the price has since then started going up and in the end its what we need to see that follows well

• +3 1

Yes it is going to the moon but sometimes before the moon it can also crash and these chrashes hurt too so unless you are planning for a long term hodl you have to know that you should not exit your position in fear. You don't need to update price every minute and you don't need to look at all. The moon will shine my bro and you will be rewarded for your patience.

• +1 1

After, the big coronavirus dump in March, bitcoin has amazingly recovered more than 200%, and now is certainly setting to probably test higher levels, many analyst coincide that it can reach 20 K before the end of the year, and might even reach higher levels next year, which would be great news for anybody that jumped too late into bitcoin back in 2017.

• +1 1

I think the increase will continue until there are half a bitcoin. Right now the price of bitcoin has gone up quite a lot and we hope there will be more so that the $ 20,000 target will be reached.

• +1 1

The rise in the price of Bitcoin is related to the volume of liquidity that enters into it and the amount of its acquisition of this liquidity. Bitcoin movements and longing in general can be monitored and predicted through the volumetric analysis of Bitcoin and the market cap and predict the next movement in general.

• +1 1

On 10/19/2020 at 6:11 PM, Raeess Sheharyar said:

Thanku so much for your post, Bitcoin is one of the names of the crypto world.. One of its aspects is its price. And in the current time, there is a lot of fomo in the price of bitcoin..Because of this, its prices are falling and rising...

The price is increasing very well in the couple of days, it really encouraging ,that's why cryptocurrency professional advice the Bitcoin holders to be a bit patient, and all this is happening I think after the US election

yes, but nothing significant because actually every coin experiences movement even every second. I observed doge because of holding it, there was movement but it was not significant. we always hope that the increase will occur next year and at the beginning of the year.

Edited by Ndayebo8

On 12/19/2019 at 8:12 AM, Sagor said:

Well, price fluctuation of btc is very high due to multiple reason like its popularity or all big investor around the world also support it. So i think 209, is best for buying bitcoin because now its price is round about $16.5k,thats very big. Two moths ago its price is $10k so you know the difference, its price is rises like bullish run so may be its again going to moon and cross $20k at the end of 2020. So that's why every body says bitcoin is best and working of bitcoin also affects the price of other crypto coins in positive ways. 

BetFury                                                   

Many experts predicts that price of bitcoin will have a good movement in 2020 and as of today month of November its price now is in $15900 is really good, many people have a good profit because of this.

I wish it will go to the moon too and very soon but this is not like that. It took one year to start and it needs more time. It is not somethign that will move too fast and make you money in just a few days. You need patience and long hodl to succeed with Bitcoin.

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

I wish it will go to the moon too and very soon but this is not like that. It took one year to start and it needs more time. It is not somethign that will move too fast and make you money in just a few days. You need patience and long hodl to succeed with Bitcoin.

i think everyone now is so bullish that they will not be ready for the upcoming bitcoin dump, these charts promoting bitcoin going to over 30k by end of year is still too good to be true for me, we havent even seen a correction yet since 10k.

• +2 1

Bitcoin Halving was successfully completed a several months ago and now you can see the effect. Bitcoin has been on an uptrend due to declining supply. And its price is increasing every day. Many analysts even say that the price of Bitcoin will increase faster than in 2017 because many large investors involved to the market.

Hello everyone, personally I would like the price of bitcoin to go to the moon, since I have 100% of my capital invested in bitcoin doing long-term hold in my trusted wallet, and little by little I am making profits, by the increase and volatility of bitcoin.

• +2 1

Yes, after a long period of waiting, the price of Bitcoin finally rose to 19,000 dollars, and we hope that it will conceal in this rise, as well as the digital currencies that have recovered a little, although they did not rise strongly, but will join Bitcoin to great peaks after great effort

• +2 1
  • +4 1

47 minutes ago, wassim19 said:

Yes, after a long period of waiting, the price of Bitcoin finally rose to 19,000 dollars, and we hope that it will conceal in this rise, as well as the digital currencies that have recovered a little, although they did not rise strongly, but will join Bitcoin to great peaks after great effort

As it was expected for him that the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 at the end of this year, and there are expectations indicating that it will reach $ 25,000, so we can collect bitcoin and wait for that.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1