Increasing bitcoin price... - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sagor

Increasing bitcoin price...

28 minutes ago, Emanuel 12 said:

This is what mostly happens in the December period as so many transaction Will be going on. This past December experience bitcoin reaching its all time high and from there bitcoin was just rising to higher heights as days went by

Yes exactly in december the previous pump was also happened and therefore it will face the same dump as you look into history, it is definitely to repeat that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/27/2020 at 2:20 AM, Emma Wilson said:

Yes, my dear. Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. Today its price hit the highest market value. Bitcoin price makes a new recorded price. Many researchers predicting that bitcoin will make new world record. Yes, bitcoin break the previous rates. You can get upto 25800$ for every bitcoin. 

Yes friend. Bitcoin price is increases with consistency. The people who buy Bitcoin for getting profit will take more benefits from the increasing price of the bitcoin. Bitcoin pass over the pre prices.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/19/2019 at 8:12 AM, Sagor said:

Price of bitcoin and all other coin is increasing from today. i wish the price will go to moon very soon. what do you think about it everyone?

Yes my dear friend you are saying good

All crypto market work good and all coins value go up 

Bitcoin value is near to 33k dollar now a time

Eth value is near 1100 dollar now a time

Ltc value increase they reach near to 170 dollar 

Hope so all coins move upward and they touch the moon in future...

• +1 1

The rapid and large spread that occurs to cryptocurrencies leads to an increase in their prices, due to the increase in demand for them thanks to their features that give people some privacy and confidentiality.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are performing really well. Bitcoin value has been on the rise since its introduction with only slight drops now and then  and I believe it will keep on rising this is mainly due to the fact that mining is the only way that cryptocurrencies are being made . This is why we should invest in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin as early as you can,the ealier you invest ,the more you profit..

Bitcoin always rises, and it depends on the amount of demand and supply. From that, the rise and fall are for that we have to learn information about those currencies in order to benefit from them very much. Happy day

Yeah bitcoin prices is increasing day by day. This year bitcoin price increased beyond our imagination.  Before few years ago bitcoin price was 5k ,but now bitcoin price increased to 33k usd. It is a record.   I think bitcoin price will increase even more. 

On 12/18/2019 at 11:12 PM, Sagor said:

Price of bitcoin and all other coin is increasing from today. i wish the price will go to moon very soon. what do you think about it everyone?

BTC brings many surprises, look at the results it is currently going to, so despite being a stable price at any time it explodes and goes to the moon, or the opposite may happen because it is so volatile, so it is the same Well, always have some money in BTC because of its impact on prices.

• +1 1

We all love to see bitcoin price increase and stay for long time because our earning will also increase for that time and hard working once will benefit and will never let it fall. We pray this coin keep on increasing always in the economic market because we want to invest in it because of it security thanks.

• +1 1

If it is true that it has maintained an upward movement followed, I also hope it continues to rise, but we must also maintain an analysis with which we can base ourselves and thus maintain a personal perspective, we must be aware that, at any time, it can begin to fall, according to the analyzes indicate that if it were to fall, it would not fall more than 10% of its price, but it is also well said that these falls are necessary for the price to continue to rise.

• Useful or interesting 1

The possibility to going up really high is small. I just give the recommendation beside you holding your Bitcoin everytime you can doing trading it with buying undervalued coin, so if the coin price going up, you can get profit in bitcoin. 

On 12/19/2019 at 11:12 AM, Sagor said:

For those who hold bitcoin, they will wish bitcoin price will moon at the soonest, for those who is still accumulating, they will wish the bitcoin price will dump a bit so they can accumulatr more. It all depends on a persons perspective but ultimately the bitcoin price fluctuates base on the supply and demand principle.

Of course, crypto rates in a couple of days have started to go up and furthermore uphold,

I do accept this may consistently water siphon, right away Jan should come we as a whole just hold out whether it will consistently water siphon or maybe decline, it depends about industry feeling.

thanks.....

We all wish this and that the Bitcoin price reaches the highest price it has reached throughout its history to increase our profits and I think that in the future it will become much higher from now, but we have to work more efficiently and increase our production to be fully prepared when the prices become very good

On 12/19/2019 at 8:12 AM, Sagor said:

Dude the price of Bitcoin and all the coin is on higher curve and it is increasing day by day now in 2021 there we can see a good change in the price of Bitcoin and it is very much higher price right now .

Bit coin is becoming popular due to increase in its Price.I think its Price increase more in 2021 .it will be very profitable in future.those who hold bitcoin got big profit in future.

We know that recently bitcoins have very low price and value so it is not better to sale these bitcoins . Some time it's value increases for a while and some time it decreased.but it is hoped that it's value will increased.

Even in start of 2021 bitcoin have crossed resistance points of 20k$ and 30k dollars very quickly to get to 34k$. Now everyone is expecting it to cross 50k resistance point in a couple of months as well.

Situation as of it right now its normal and such less experience like me this is quite the trickery and i got confused into some parts so thats why i still have to learn different things from inside and out because im lacking alot of things that i should have been to know.

I think the price of bitcoin is moving very first up and the truth is there is something good working for every single person and we need to be good in every single thing going on today that is better for everybody , people are moving their wealth to the side of bitcoin this is really important and we are good to find solution that is tought is important that it has become as a safe net for investors.

@Orbis @Johnvick @davy22 @mzk7736

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is due to the high demand that the btc has right now it is becoming more popular and this considerably increases the number of investors this will undoubtedly make the btc more expensive every day.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:12 PM, Sagor said:

Many currencies are at a high and even historical price, so incredible things happen currently never seen before, BTC continues to increase without limit at the top, but there is a risk that everything returns to normal and these prices fall, but it is something that does not It will be known when it will happen.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Sairaranjha said:

Bit coin is becoming popular due to increase in its Price.I think its Price increase more in 2021 .it will be very profitable in future.those who hold bitcoin got big profit in future.

Not so many people expected the price of bitcoin to rise this high, but at this time those who did not expect it are thinking if it is possible to buy right now at 30k and expect profit.. me too.. what do you think is it a good idea?

The price of Bitcoin has doubled at a crazy price, and this is very good, so today we in 2021 exceeded the price of 34 thousand dollars. It is an imaginary number. I hope it continues to rise.

• +3 1

I feel like it’s not going to stop. Yes there will be drops but it’s gonna be short-term. Even if the growth stops for long eventually it’ll still be just growing.