What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

Crypto currency is still new and is not as old as fiat. The new technology has solved the masses problem with regards making transaction especially when sending abroad. With crypto you will have little to no fees at all and also you are not limited to borders. But with fiat you will be charged a huge percentage of your money. Crypto does have a lot of bright future ahead especially when the masses adopt it.

I think that bitcoin will eventually rise in the rate. Now he lives not the best times, the course is constantly jumping, but I think in the future it will take its toll. I advise you to take bitcoin now with a minimum rate in order to sell it profitably in the future.

Cryptocurrency futures will be used in a number of ways, cryptocurrencies will begin to be used in central banks in all countries, and the price of Bitcoin may be more than 100,000.

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain are in the beginning stage and a long journey ahead and we will see a lot of new things in coming years which will change the dynamic of this market and this market will achieve many new highs.

I think that in the future, bitcoin will grow in price. Now people will think that this is not the case, but I assure you that it will gradually grow. Give it 2-3 years and it will be much better. I personally bought this cryptocurrency and will monitor it.

The growth of interest for the cryptocurrencies and also the blockchain technologies is certain. One day the will become the part of our usual live, but is difficult to predict when exactly. In particular, bitcoin will grow its value. So I see very optimistic future for all what touch crypto.

the cryptomends will be in everything in our life, already the virtual currencies have had much force in the last years and every day more people are added to this world, I think that like the bitcoin that is one of the currencies but strongest all the crypts will have it and they will be used by all in a near future. 

Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrency has their healthy future. It represented how powerful our technology is!  Now we should buy crypto like bitcon and hold it for long term.

Nowadays, bitcoin is one of the most popular and expensive crypto. So I believe that the price of bitcoin in the future will continue to grow.

I believe that yes, digital currencies will resist the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future since they are a very safe way of handling money, I also believe that digital currencies will one day become an alternative to banknotes, because they are more easy to produce and carry.
The digital currencies for now do not represent a threat to the current economic system and the states and governments currently coexist with them.
I think that digital currencies represent a threat from the base of financial systems to the countries because it is an innovation in the market and current currencies would gradually lose their value, making it difficult for many transnationals to manage the financial market.

You are right friend, personally I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future and that we still have time to invest and obtain excellent results in the future, but as a future lawyer that I am, these same questions that you ask are around my head, I precisely believe that they will all have one response from the legal area.
Cryptocurrencies are the future, but the normalization of these will bring about that they begin to be regulated and it must be borne in mind that the decentralization of cryptocurrencies is one of the most significant characteristics of them, it leaves a lot to think about.

Cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is having a good and bright future.  Because everything in the world wants to be digital. And then digital assets, digital payments will bright. 

So many questions but we don't have answers because we can't predict the future. It can happen that cryptocurrencies will replace all national currencies. It can also happen that nations will create cryptocurrencies and use these. We don't actually know what will happen after many years.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Future of Bitcoin is brighter but I can not say more for altcoins which have been evolving slowly in the cryptocurrency markets. ETH and LTC can be more valuable altcoins in future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not think that cryptocurrency will become an alternate to the national currency but we can have both and the government will not mind about it. It need the currency and it makes help the economy, I am not see it abandoned.

• +1 1

Digital coins are not a threat to the economic system but they are boosting it. I don't think that any government should see them this way and they should be allowing the use and supporting the adoption.

• +2 1

This is very hard to know what they will be, I think they will not be very changed from today as they are already very modern and progressing towards adoption so there is no need for crypto to change a lot.

Maybe we will see a lot of changes happening and recently it has been discussed a lot that the system will not work for too long and there is need for changed. These changes will probably have digital currencies on the top of the new system that is being designed.

• +1 1

The blockchain technology that bitcoin reflects is valuable and worth investing in. There is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin in particular and cryptocurrencies in general have a future in this use.

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrencies are capable of facing other financial sector challenges in the future. Cryptocurrency will be an alternative to fiat money, perhaps second only to fiat money. Of course cryptocurrency is a threat to other financial sectors, but cryptocurrency really helps the people's economy.

• +1 1

You ask a lot my friend and there is no answer because you ask about what will happen and we don't know what the future lies. We have to predict and this is not easy. What we do is look for clues. You see some like Microstrategy, another is Twitter and Jack Dorsey bit supporters for Bitcoin, JPMorgan that turned 180 degrees and now is in favor of Bitcoin, and so many more, all now on the same spaceship like us, that is about to launch again three years after the previous bull run.

I think cryptocurrency is capable of facing challenges in the future, currently cryptocurrency continues to show that crypto can survive amid a pandemic like it is today. Crypto made it through without being affected by the pandemic.
Cryptocurrency has become one of the alternatives to paper money today, the value of paper money which continues to decline makes people prefer to put their money to invest in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

No one has a sure answer But we can predict that it will be a reliable means of payment around the world and in all areas of life. This is for medium-priced currencies. As for Bitcoin, I think it will be an investment target, just as gold and its swaps will be at the level of countries.

• +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 7:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

I can answer this one for certain as you asked too many questions already in one post. Cryptocurrencies are already an alternative as they are used not only in the internet, in ecommerce and markets but also in shops, but not very adopted yet. Shop owners know the existance of Bitcoin but also know this comes with higher fees so they haven't adopted it. They don't care about the rest but would accept a stable coin if something had very low fees.

I think future of cryptocurrency is full with the lights. So don't worry about the Bitcoin. It is a profitable currency you can trade with them and it will give you more profit. So be happy and earned money.