BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ?

The best option I can rely on is investing in a BTC coin, but we can also add xrp to my investment. I mean at the moment, which means you will hear that it has strong projects and aspirations for the long term. You have to venture and invest in it. But after you check your information As I said, in short, I prefer to invest in them together, but to varying degrees

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If there is long term investing matter, I would prefer to choose Bitcoin than that of XRP. You know, over the time Bitcoin is becoming so powerful in this cryptocurrency world. In the near future, I hope it will be even more powerful and hence profitable for the long term investments. 

Well for me, i will prefer xrp between this two because we all know that bitcoin has a huge amount of withdrawal fee and this will be a huge deducted to our earnings but xrp has a small amount of fee so that i will preferring this.

I don't work inside the investment field, but if I want to do this, I will choose the two currencies together, but the bitcoin currency is better because it has a higher price than any other currency.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Between BTC and XRP , which of the two crypto would you prefer investing for the long term ? If both in what percentages? 

Hmm, base on my experience, I more prefer XRP or ripple to be use as my long term invest. It is because, yes, as of now, it's value is far away from bitcoin so you can invest to it for just a small amount. And if you have a patience, you can earn high profit from it. Although it is not just as high as the value of btc. But for me, it is a good investment.

Both currencies are good for investment and trading, and I invest in both currencies, but we know that investing in Bitcoin and storing it is more profitable than other currencies because its price is high and more profits can be achieved through investing

On 5/18/2020 at 9:05 PM, Basad said:

You are getting wrong bro, this year is yera of BTC and other value cryptocoins but most especially BTC you don't have to neglect holding more as you can because after halving the most promising events will soon follow up as usual that's bullish market

Well, that's true mate and many people are holding their bitcoins by waiting for the value of it to increased to get some extra profit and get their capital, just follow the given predictions by the experts and it will brings you to successful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both BTC and XRP is good cryptocurrencies you can get a lot of profit if you know where to invest and how to invest. You want stable market and less profit you can go for XRP but if you huge capital to invest and want to make more profit then buy BTC and wait until the bull run of the BTC. I would go for BTC for long term because I love BTC and it can give me huge profit.

Between Bitcoin and XRP currency I would prefer to invest in Bitcoin Bitcoin is one of the most popular currencies and can be used for long term investments The demand for other currencies depends on Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin goes up the price of XRP will go up.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Basad said:

You are there mate, you actually got the point, BTC is the top leading and most volatile coin, with great power of triggering the rising of other coins, so the main thing one is expected to do, is to be patient waiting for the best time to cash out interest

Yes mate, this ripple is actually good also because the price of it is just depending to the price of bitcoin if this will be going pumped or not, so it may affect the ripple (xrp) if the price of bitcoin increased.

On 5/31/2020 at 7:47 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Both BTC and XRP is good cryptocurrencies you can get a lot of profit if you know where to invest and how to invest. You want stable market and less profit you can go for XRP but if you huge capital to invest and want to make more profit then buy BTC and wait until the bull run of the BTC. I would go for BTC for long term because I love BTC and it can give me huge profit.

You are right, my friend, although both coins are good but I think the majority of people will choose to invest bitcoin in the long run, bitcoin has already proven worthy and high confidence among people because over its history it has been constantly rising and there have been great price increases sometimes .

I think bitcoin is good for investment, but I think XRP will give more profits during the coming period because it is trading and investing in this period.

Bitcoin is the best coin you could invest that will make your money doubled or higher in such a long term investment. Because when it reaches the demand again of btc in the stock market it's value increase. XRP is a coin the best for exchange and transferring money because the fee is so low that you will not see any difference from the original money and that's the bitcoin's bad part, If you want to transfer bitcoin it costs a lot of money.

15 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Bitcoin is still the number one coin when it come to the most profitable coins and we know that there are many reason why is it like that. The number one reason why Bitcoin is the most profitable because it is the first crypto currency that is launched.

@MarsDota2Well, so many investors have trusted to invest in Bitcoin. If we locate its reputations, it is just stunning ! As the most expensive and progressive cryptocurrency, we have a faith into it 😍

3 hours ago, Basad said:

XRP coin happens to be 3rd fastest growing coin in the world of crypto currency

Well, as of now, XRP is just a fourth place on it and the third place right now is the tether coin, we can see here that there's a coin which is showing some good performance and i think many people also are using it to trade or hold.

19 minutes ago, Albey mathews said:

I think bitcoin is better to invest in because it is the best cryptocurrency. You can trust bitcoin because it is having the best blockchain and it is very popular.

Bitcoin is the most popular currency I will also choose Bitcoin between XRP and BTC Due to low demand for XRP currency its price has come down so much. However if the investment increases the price will increase.

I personally think that I would currently prefer to invest in Bitcoin (BTC) than in XRP as I think it will increase a lot in value in the coming months and so say the experts and market analysts

I think that an investment project in Bitcoin or Ripple is a successful project and that will bring you good profits. Personally, I prefer investing in Ripple XRP because the price is as low as $ 0.20 and it is possible that its price will reach 0.5$ at the end of the year as a minimum

Edited by Moaz

I prefer bitcoin greatly, because it is the best and proven effectiveness over the past years. I think that there can be many currencies that can be better than bitcoin in the future, but now I think that I prefer bitcoin.

I prefer to invest in long term by this two coin since bitcoin has gone through its own success i know that ripple will also become successful and have a great value in the future. So i believe in this two coin and i want to invest in this two cryptocurrencies.

When i am looking into a big profit amount in early terms without waiting too much for price fluctuations profits i will just go with the most valuable currency on the market which is Bitcoin.

On the other hand when focusing when quick steady profits i just go for other alt coins which is in this case Ripple (xrp) since it's a stable virtual currency and worth.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think it's 50-50! Because both coins are good, and hopes for their rise are high. So, I think that in a hurry you can get will take off two of these coins! They are so good

Bitcoin is the most valuable and most expensive coin that is highly volatile, it's feature of volatility make it much more interesting and suitable for investment than ripple coin, you can invest your money on BTC when the price is affordable and sell at your targeted price 

I think bitcoin would be my first choice due to its potentiality. But bitcoin is not always profitable for the large amount. And for the little investment i would like to invest in XRP. Its not fact that how much i invest , the profit is the main fact for me always. 

Since i don't know much about XRP i won't choose it but there is a point here that BTC may be a better choice than all the orher currencies since it is the most popular coin and its value is stablr a always increasing so you can forget about you bitcoins that you investing and focus on other work you have to do

• +1 2