why should i buy bitcoin? - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

why should i buy bitcoin?

You will buy Bitcoin for the purpose of profit whenever you buy it and keep it in your wallet if the price goes up then you can sell it and get your profit or if you want to invest you can buy Bitcoin and then invest in a reliable black platform that you have

On 12/18/2019 at 4:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

We don't have your question answer that why you want to buy. Because everyone has purpose to buy bitcoin. Many people buy it for investment and many other use it as payment.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

it is not about buying BTC , it is a bout trading and during trading you gain or lose 
so if you decide to enter crypto world you should know the rules to win 
and at every stock market you can lose or gain money so you just need to to be patient enough to learn until you become an expert in your field 

I judge the explanation I must fall for Bitcoin is for the reason that as soon as I invest the currency I need, I will tally up Bitcoin by count a percentage of the profit to the subsequently one, and I know how to bring in the entirety of it later.

Buying bitcoin is a good idea for every investor who wants to generate some profits in crypto but one must know when to buy it and the good time is when the price is shrinking away so that you can make some good profits when the price rises and in my opinion I think every time is the best to buy bitcoin.

No other markets gave you as much high profit as crypto market can gave you in short time period. Not its your decision how much you want to earn from this market. Or stock market. 

You can do this if you have a good experience, and I advise you to keep some bitcoin that you invest in keeping it a long time

Stipulation you have currency for give over the right alternative is bitcoin. I imagine if you hold one bitcoin for little years you will be prosperous soon. In expectations we can do the whole thing with bitcoin. And bitcoin is our opportunity currency so you comprise to buy bitcoin right now. This is good mom ent in time for buy it.

You should buy bitcoins because the price of bitcoins is very low and buy bitcoins  at low rates and then sell them at high rates it's very profitable for you. 

I have to buy bitcoin because it is a great future in the field of encryption and its price can rise to about $ 20,000 this year and for this you have to buy bitcoin and store it in the long term

Bitcoin will be halving soon, and now the course has slipped due to coronavirus in China. Now it’s time for Saome to buy bitcoin and after selling it, it’s much more expensive, having received a lot of profit. I did it myself.

1 hour ago, Arslanali47 said:

If you want to make a large amount of money,one of them by buying Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin is a very good decision. Because Bitcoin can provide Bitcoin for investors who save it,as we know the development of the coinis very good.

moreover the current situation will be advantageous if you buy bitcoin at this time. because the value of bitcoin will be ready to skyrocket and climb up.

I think everyone should have some btc in their wallet. If you cannot buy it collect it freely from different sites. Also collect some others coins to because these coins are the future of currency

On 12/18/2019 at 12:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

It is not just about buying Bitcoin, it's about buying it a low price then selling it at a higher one. Now here comes the trick...How do I know if the price is going up or down?? The answer is different for everyone and it depends on the knowledge and the experience you have. 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:43 PM, vivek jain said:

1. You should buy Bitcoin because it is the mother of cryptocurrencies. 2. There is a very good chance that the price will continue to rise in the near future. 3. Bitcoin halving is promgrammed for the month of May. 4. The price of cryptocurrencies is much more volatile than that of stocks market, so there are many more profits to be earned (and potentially losses)

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, Yachuu said:

Bitcoin is for the people who want to invest and have a big profit. If you bought bitcoin, you can hold it as long as you can until the price rise to the moon.

But when you are holding you need to hold the moneys which are useless for you at the moments that's can be holding in the wallet for a long term without any greedy.

I think that you should definitely buy bitcoin, because the less coins become in circulation, the more likely it is that its price will soar up, for 3 years of holding bitcoin, you will earn more than on shares

Bitcoin is the highest valued currency till now in the world of crypto. No flat currencies are as valuable as it. If you have a proper  knowledge about this currency and trading by it then you can do a lot better for your life. It can change your life. Because the price of this currency always goes ups and downs.  And through this currency you can make profits better than any stock exchange profits. 

On 4/6/2020 at 12:30 AM, NevermindNe said:

I think that you should definitely buy bitcoin, because the less coins become in circulation, the more likely it is that its price will soar up, for 3 years of holding bitcoin, you will earn more than on shares

I agree if you suggest to buy bitcoin, but if the reason is because the maximum supply is limited and the amount is small then I disagree, because the maximum supply does not guarantee the price of coins will rise higher. I often find coins that have a maximum supply of 21 million or even below but the price continues to fall, okay a few exceptions if for bitcoin the maximum supply applies, but for other coins I'm not sure about that.

• Useful or interesting 1

well personally i would say dont buy, just keep watching the bitcoin daily chart and also watch other people yrade it and make profit while you remain a spectator 😂, if you really want to trade on crypto currency, especially bitcoin now is the time to buy, stock for some few month's and sell when the price rise higher

There are many reasons why I would recommend buying bitcoin. This is value for money and it has many advantages. Bitcoin has always been the desire of many people. The longer you hold it, the better. in particular, you wait for bitcoin to get to the number you want and sell.

i look at bitcoin as just an good investment platforma and not as a money. caus eits price is going up 10% at least per year and that is more than th ebankcs give you for your depostis. so iprefer much high risk and higher profits.

Because this is the number one in the market! And this currency is becoming stronger and more popular day by day! If you want to hold bitcoins so now it's your chance.. Bitcoin may be with a very high price in a few years

Well, you sould buy some bitcoin because this is profitable mate, it may be help you in terms of money and many people are now benefitted from it, i hope you may invest some of it. Happy posting.