About price prediction ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahfuzu6

About price prediction ?

At last month I made a bet on Bitcoin that it will definitely rise this month of and it got me good Cash. So there is another chance to more Cash.

Maybe not within this month since Bitcoin price is mostly down and there is only a low chance for its price to go higher this time. Maybe within a year tho.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:16 AM, Mahfuzu6 said:

Do you think Bitcoin can grow upto 10000 USD within 1 month ?

This month of February, the price of bitcoin is currently really doing well, and I believe that it will reach 1000USD mark within this month. It will just increase as time pass by, until the halving in May occurs, where bitcoin's price might increase at fast speed. I guess it will hit 20,000USD again that time.

nMvFbuZ.png

No one can guess price which can be up to him, but most of analysts say that there rise to 14000 $ over the coming months

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 12/17/2019 at 10:16 PM, Mahfuzu6 said:

It is quiet difficult to predict at the moment as the price is lower but most big traders are expecting that it would jump back higher soon.

As of now the Bitcoin's value is higher than 2019 so I guess that's the good move to the user to wait more until the price will go up in the middle of the year. For me this is possible because halvening is near.

I heard about this, I can't say until it's done. It will be of great benefit to us. If this happens our suffering will be much less.

I heard about this , I cant say until its done ! , It will be of great benefit to us . if this happens our surffering will be much less 

In the crypto world everything is possible, and we cannot expect anything, and I suspect that its price will rise a lot in the future

I am very impressed from bitcoin that a single coin whichlaunch at 0.9 or 0.4 USD . after some year 1 Bitcoin is equal to 20000 USD 

Yes, Bitcoin can now reach $ 10,000 easily, since its price so far ranges between $ 9200 to $ 9,350, and if it does in the coming days, it will rise and reach its highest peak.

Yes, of course, it grows $ 1,000 in a few days, so it does not need a month to grow like this with a very strong formation and can grow much more during a week. This is a wonderful thing in my opinion.

That can happen if there is a very large demand for bitcoin. We will see this moment happen in the future. Prepare your funds to continue buying.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

We almost there, It's still try to break $9500 Resistance and that was really possible i think on this month if the bitcoin price rising slow and stable, Just wait for now and hope it will be true.

In my opinion this month there is a possibility that Bitcoin price will go down again as the price of bitcoin has gone upwards which is small investors as well as those who made a good investment in bitcoinBecause of the amount of processing, I think they will actually sell the bitcoin they already own, and because of the pressures of the FL, it is likely that the Bitcoin price will go down again, but later it will increaseThere will be a possibility of making this coin again shortly after its price drops

No one could have ability to change the value of btc its depends on market situations look the value of  market up or down first ? Or i thin the value of btc is down in winter its my opinion ok 

Three weeks ago I read some predictions about bitcoin price. Most of them had predicted that bitcoin price will go below $6K till the end of 2019. Some of them even had said BTC price will reach $4500! If there is a thing that is evident on the market, it is that we have to take a week at the same time. With Bitcoin at present going toward the half-way 7,000-dollar status, Is it the moment of seeing the market like bull operator?  Or is it another Sunday bomb of low liquidity to create opportunities filling of holes in CME?  Only we can predict using our emotions which is not good.

If your asking if bitcoin can go up to 10,000 usd this february, then my answer is definitely yes. Bitcoin is already at 9,588 usd so its likely to break the 10,000 usd mark before the end of the month.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/18/2019 at 12:16 AM, Mahfuzu6 said:

At that time I thought bitcoin could penetrate $ 10,000, but in fact bitcoin is now still at $ 9700 even though it was February 2020. the important thing is that the price of bitcoin has gone up from the beginning of this year.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes, that's possible. Especially after halving period is over. It will rise above that even.

In my opinion, it is impossible for Bitcoin to increase prices at one time but gradually Bitcoin is increasing and will become profitable in the future. Bitcoin is better if not a thousand dollars. Bitcoin would be great for you. 

On 12/17/2019 at 10:16 PM, Mahfuzu6 said:

now very near to break resistance level of 10000$ last night it's price was on 9850$ so now little down but may be soon btc will crossed the this hurdlea and moves to 12000$.