cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon

4 minutes ago, Kauvincx said:

He didn't write anything. I don't know if it's allowed in this forum, but it's possible to quote someone without saying anything just to share or agree to the quoted main idea.

Yes that's what I'm thinking, he didn't write any thing just to share. But in this case he can just put like and it's done the quote is for some one who want to reply to your comment like you did

On 1/28/2020 at 6:14 PM, Shakayet20 said:

Yes through  working in crypto we can be able to earn alot of money which can help our financial condition so yeah its true

it has already been used by those who were opressed by dictators in Venezuela and they saved their money in crypto and fought against the system that made them poor.

Yes some crisis are going down due to Crypto currency but because of lack of knowledge and information many people are bearing loss too and being scammed, so all on your research and knowledge

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

16 hours ago, Hoor1234 said:

С помощью крипто. Многие экономики могут быть спасены.

Подумайте об этом, это дает возможность малообеспеченным гражданам получать доход, достаточный для их повседневных  нужд.

I agree, crypto gives a chance to earn for many needy people. The problem is often the interests of citizens do not coincide with the interests of large business and government. The government always wants people to work more and earn less. Crypto allows people to work without straining. therefore it (crypto) is dangerous for governments.

Crypto is my weapon to fight my enemies, they hate to saw us progress and we don't go for work they see us progressing each and every day they are dying to see our downfall long life crypto  

On 12/17/2019 at 3:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

All this to say that the scope of crypto is very broad and sometimes surprising

On 12/17/2019 at 11:41 PM, faisalkhabirr said:

Cryptocurrency it is a system that could control a country's economy. It can control a country's economic crisis. It creates impacts to the economy of those countries which are added with it. Moreover it helps the poor citizens of any country to earn their daily basics. 

Actually crypto is being monitored and operated from all over the world. So it has a different type of importance. If we talk about a specific country's currency than it will have no value to other country's persons but if we talk about crypto currencies than its value is spread over the world. Crypto currencies could be a good way to control a countries economy which have a economic disaster, but crypto could be only used as a temporary substitute to the fiat monetary system. Fiat monetary system should be stabilize with the help of bitcoin or other crypto currencies. 

I believe the statement is true. With the trend that cryptocurrency is going and the that every country is accepting cryptocurrency, it's obvious that any country with good or strong crypto it can strengthen the economy. 

Yes,it can be. As dealing with crypto currencies can give as an opportunity to earn money,it can be a weapon not just in our own to survive and get decent earnings but it can help also uplift financial crisis.

Cryptocurrencies are probable to disrupt the country if that country has overly greatly fiat inflation. at what time converting bitcoin into fiat, it is a titanic asset and the direction cannot control people's finances anymore.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:43 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

It is true that cryptocurrency will serve the purpose of saving those who are in financial crises including those who are under the US sanctions. I am also thinking that it will give a kind of freedom.

I think so. Because you can use this crypocurrency trading, investment, buying and selling. This way you can earn profit here. Many people work for this crypocurrency.

USA, UAE and some of other countries are boosting up the crypto currencies and it will definitely work as a financial weapon when it will get higher value. Not fully but crypto currencies can help economy to be stable or stand up as it is a global currencies which can be used against dollars.

Cryto currency ls a medium of exchange and I see no reason for it to be weapon. To my understanding cryto currency is not the waepon but is thet target.

We can say that after crypto has place in financial instrument world, now crypto still out side and don't know when get that prestige position?. Crypto can't defeat curency but take stock place is possible, now we can see crypto as financial weapon.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:58 AM, Metsik0 said:

Good thoughts. There is still so much unexplored in the crypto. I can only imagine so many interesting things that we will see in the future. Сrypto can do many effects and pressure is one of them. Wow.

you say its a good thing but you will think otherwise when you see first world countries use it to pressure third world countries into doing deals they dont want to do, crypto should give freedom not pressure people.

Yes crypto has several roles in the lives of individuals such as helping social donations and helping to improve individual economies into financial storage assets without taxes. very diverse functions, and their use in the real world. used in transactions for various products and services, from paying tuition fees to buying property.

yeah, if you can use it like a weapon for this you have to hold it. when bitcoin price hold you can sell them with high price and high profit.

Yes I agree with you. Because now we can easily work in this forum. We can easily earn more money by this forum. Really it is one of the best outsourcing site

I disagree with your post above because of the use of crypto in such situations, but usage in agricultural projects

Yes we are free to used our investment how we managed our investment portfolios its depend on us and we free to used our funds no political pressure on us so enjoy this beautiful market. 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

I agree, using crypto currency has its broad capabilities to be used, and can save a country from its financial crisis. Crypto currency is capable of liquifying someones money for it to be readily accessed and used in different transactions and investments.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

The usage of crypto will always depend to it's users as crypto is a free currencies where no one will dictate you on what you are going to do with it. 

The same with North Korea, upon their sanctions with US there are reports that they are mining some currencies in order to lessen the effect of the sanctions and the worst cases. I also hear that there are group of hackers that came from North Korea government.

It can be a weapon as we are seeing crypto currency is a big big bulk of money and it would be one of target on every country.look at the china they are trying too becouse they are seeing the big possibility

I think it cant be an financial weapon because no one can restrict the cryptocurrency transactions and also it is not trackable

but the price can be controlled by an big capital 

Of course, cryptocurrency can be used for various purposes, even as we see it in politics. Of course, this can be both a good goal and even a bad one.