Beginner at crypto - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
justslash

Beginner at crypto

23 hours ago, justslash said:

Hi guys its my honor to be a part of this site, As a beginner i want to know the basics of crypto if someone is willing to give some word of advice of how i will start my journey on crypto world then i'm surely glad to take that advice. 

Welcome to the crypto money market, first of all, I would like to point out that this market is slightly different from other money markets. So the first thing you need to do here is to do research about the market and get to know about it. You will get information with the researches and you will turn this knowledge into experience by applying. With a little patience, plenty of research and hard work, you can get good knowledge about this market.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

The advice that I want to share with you is you must privateyour passworss and create a password that is hard to open and then invest a little and observe it if it is legit site.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:25 AM, justslash said:

Hi guys its my honor to be a part of this site, As a beginner i want to know the basics of crypto if someone is willing to give some word of advice of how i will start my journey on crypto world then i'm surely glad to take that advice. 

First of all I am very grateful for your presence in this crypto with the status of a beginner.

Second, I suggest that you have to know the rules in crypto until you can learn them.

Third, you can learn from someone with experience so you can easily get good results.

in Crypto field do not inter without any knowledge .first learn about crypto and learn how to trade learn what are exchanges and learn how to safe your funds from scammer after that you can inter in crypto field and start tradind and earn profit 

Thanks for sharing this precious and informative article it is very useful for beginners you have raised very valid points beginners can get benefit reading such quality articles this platform is simply amazing

Hi, earning crypto is much easier when I first join here at this forum. You just need to post and you'll earn satoshis.

This is a good platform You will get answers to many of your questions here. Apart from this, you can earn free butcoin I would advise you to trade whatever you earn from here. Learn trading before you start trading And grow  your  money 

As a beginner be careful to using unknown links and don't give easily your private data to the intruders because you can be hacked, by the way welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome tot this crypto world buddy. At first the first advice I would like to give is, never ever give up on your currencies. and also try out different trading strategies each and every day for profit. The second advice would be not to waste your valuable money on waste currencies! Once your money is gone, it's gone! 

First of all welcome to crypto family and if you work ward and clean you will get good result of your work .In this site you need lots of knowledge  first get that and then work here . This is the best free earning website and you can start earning by the power of knowledge .

Hello and i welcome you to the crypto world and this amazing platform where you can learn allot about crypto and many other things my advice is to be aware of scams and never send any amount of any currency to any one of you don't know who that person is actually

Welcome to you!

Most of us starts in the beginning, my only advise and is very basic that you do not lose what you cannot afford.

I been addicted once in gamings to earn bitcoin by then I realize it should not be done in a manner like that, much better hard work and focus to earn.

Invest wisely! if there is free, why not? 

The first advice is change mindset about crypto, in this part you should take crypto as alternative. Second about strategy, find it by open discussion in this forum to find the best for you. Last advice, ignore public opinion just trust in you.

For beginners I always said that first and first you have to learn about crypto currency about how it work an all that then do some free faucet and work freely and earn some of bitcoin 

On 12/17/2019 at 12:00 AM, angelamae36 said:

Im new here and i hope joining here will help me understand more about crypto.

Sure you choose the right place here on the forum because you will be more creative about cryptocurrencies and if you will be very concentrated you'll become best trader

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

If you want to know basics about crypto then you need to stay in this forum for few days and you can get all details. in crypto there are many ways to earn like in vesting and trading.

My advice before you start you should often find out information about the world of Cryptorency and what are investments, trading and others. You have to read a lot to know more about the world of Cryptorency.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:25 AM, justslash said:

What basics do you mean? I guess that if you want to know crypto, you need to know how to use the wallet for every coin at the market so you will not confuse when you have the coin, and you want to send it into another wallet. That is the basics of the crypto, I guess. But if you're going to start trading, you need to learn about trading, and you can find from many sources you can use Youtube to learning the lesson, and I am sure that you will have so many good lessons about trading. After you got the point of the lesson, you need to practice in the real market, so you know how to apply the lesson.

to know about crypto you can stay in this forum . I think you can get all types of news here and you can be skilled about crypto. the basic of crypto earning is to be patient all the time.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:16 PM, Niloy12 said:

Hello.

Yes mates i am one tge beginner in hare crypto till now i have quite a good experience hope i will be in good in this site in future  keep in touch mates. Thank you      

Hello baddy.my forum mates we are just new here.and yes you can have a great experience here as well as earning 30,000satoshi and also not just earning but this forum provide us yo learn new things in crypto currency

I would say, looking at how crypto works, even though am not new to it. But I would say am still a beginner at front runner

This forum is good for beginners because they can seek more guides and tips in this forum, just dont do some actions that is againts the rules of the forum so you wont get banned.

I feel honored to be a part of this site. From here on out I learned the basics of crypto as a beginner. Here we get answers to different questions.