Risks from newbies in crypto with stock exchange - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

Risks from newbies in crypto with stock exchange

Certainly, newbies will face many risks and risks in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading, and for this he must have some experience in that and the basics to work with.

THINK POSITIVE

Risk for newbie in crypto exchange is the that they don't know how to trade and to take positions in when to leave the market this is the problem facing newbie in the crypto exchange and loss their money.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

The world of crypto works like the stock exchange as Wall street , but the problem is that a lot of newbies in crypto  have never bet on shares on the stock exchange like Nasdaq Cac 40,... and they open 

an account on an exchange like Binance, and so on. So they made the same mistakes as a newbie on the traditionnal stock market . Butv the movment of crypto are higher with up and down than on this traditionnal stock exchange and the panic come really quick for them.

Having bet on share before on the traditionnal stock exchange help to keep the head cold and help to do less mistakes

yes you are right. I joined this forum to learn about the trading. I am getting full knowledge through this forum before trading any thing. So your article also little bit improve my knowledge about trading. 

Yes you right. Some new users who joined this crypto world in few days, tgey want to earn from trading. So they invest their precious money in trading sites without learning proper knowledge. I also want to trade but first i am getting things to learn all about of trading then i will trade. 

i think one of the risks newbies face in crypto is that they dont know the bullish setups and bearish setup and thats why they get caught in pumps and dumps and lose their money.

i think the riskiest  thing for newbies is that they invest in coins without doing any digging in the history of the coin and not actually knowing how bad of a scam the coin was.

So newbie should spend sometimes to know the all essential facts of the crypto trading. As you said, it is resemble the stock market.There can be the bigger risks of mistakes from the newbie in the crypto tradings. Newbie must be aware of the coming cases. 

so many new members inspired when see some crypto trading videos, are any crypto trading experts says they earn lot of money with crypto trading, they also entired without proper knowledge and they do mistakes, because they have no experience and don't no when entire market and when leave, so they do mistakes and loss their money so I suggests first learn some trading tips and earn knowledge to entire in crypto market.

Risks from newbies in crypto with stock exchange, yes of course generally the beginners falls because their mistakes, because they have not the importance to learn and search about crypto and trade before they inject their money in the market so maybe today falls then they will improve their experience. 

Any form of making money is risky and I advise any newcomer to be cautious and pay attention. Equip yourself with enough knowledge and experience before placing big bets. Do not be greedy at first, do small things first.

As a newbie it's always advisable to seek further knowledge from experts before trying to bet on crypto exchanges like binance because you may end up making some loss.

I have not tried to join the stock market, although I have heard about it a lot, but I have learned it is complicated, either I do not understand it correctly or do not learn it properly. But I believe the biggest mistake and failure comes from the lack of knowledge and work experience. I really want to expand into both forex and stock trading.

The expected risks must be studied before entering any stock exchange or trading platform, in order to work properly in the field of stocks and cryptocurrencies.

Life is great and enjoy it

Newbies have many things to learn about crypto that will help them to understand all the basic things that will give them profit. But there are many scammers, its good to make some researches for every exchange before joining it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For this reason we are here to help beginners in trading and provide them with useful information so that they do not take this risk that they cannot put the main rule for their trading thus the work and the results are random and most of them are losers

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Newbie traders can do lots of mistakes in crypto market . Newbie traders have not much good knowledge about crypto coins, exchanges , whales, stop limit and many more things . Also crypto is very volatile.

Edited by Jeet Narayan

Bro if you are good at stock exchange then sure you have many idea about Crypto exchanges too or if you don't have then you would get it soon. And you should know that stock is also really panic like it happens at starting of corona virus pandamic. So yes risk is always there but we have to be ready for that by analysing market properly.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The greatest risk of newbie is trying to make a trade in an exchange when there got less or no knowledge about trading, and also picking up a trade whereby there don't even study the price movement to know when to invest and when to sell.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

OrStock trade exchanging is excessively simple contrasted with exchanging the unstable crypto resources. This market is extremely youthful and needs outrageous tolerance and understanding that you may really lose a large portion of your speculation. Exchanging Bitcoin alone is more secure however has less returns in a bull run.

there is always some points , that's a newbie is not know properly how Trading work , Trading fees , how we can buy and sell , deposit and withdraw etc . I think newbies should learn how to used exchange on YouTube then it's easy for him .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/9/2020 at 11:43 AM, gourav789 said:

there is always some points , that's a newbie is not know properly how Trading work , Trading fees , how we can buy and sell , deposit and withdraw etc . I think newbies should learn how to used exchange on YouTube then it's easy for him .

But all these are not difficult for me, I learned all by myself without any tutorial, I guess it can be known by oneself but if not know then youtube can be good for such. Mayne it was the articles I read about it before I started that helped me. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Beginners are the people most vulnerable to loss and risk in these sites. They do not have sufficient knowledge to benefit from trading and do not know the basic principles of trading, so they must first of all gain sufficient experience in this field before working in platforms and choosing suitable platforms for trading.

On 7/11/2020 at 10:27 AM, Abidurrahman2144 said:

In my opinion you are right.Newbies are dont know how to exchange any coin like me.So we need to suggestion from them whom are know about exchange.Thank you.

It ks not about the exchanging alone now, trading generally is risky and very risky in according to the duration, the short term ones are more risky than long term one but no trading is safe without risks. 

On 7/11/2020 at 11:07 AM, Zaino34 said:

Beginners are the people most vulnerable to loss and risk in these sites. They do not have sufficient knowledge to benefit from trading and do not know the basic principles of trading, so they must first of all gain sufficient experience in this field before working in platforms and choosing suitable platforms for trading.

This happened to be when I stated to trade, no knowledge and expecting day profit. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course its very dangerous for newbies the volative of currency  and the new tools of averanges makes very dificult to handle

Edited by Hfaragon33

Good topic in my opinion new people in the crypto world make really bad and risky mistakes without any idea of what will happen to them if it didn't go with what they want. 

• +1 1