Will ethereum 2.0 take over number one place in market cap - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asunny

Will ethereum 2.0 take over number one place in market cap

I don't think so because the difference is big, the difference between Ethereum's market value and Bitcoin's market value is too big, Bitcoin matters about 65% of the cryptocurrency market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Perhaps it is possible that before etn2.0 was established on one of the platforms today, it was seen that he led the first list behind it btc currency and was returned to the second position again within a few hours and this alone indicates that eth can occupy the first position in terms of transactions and Not the price after a few months

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is actually not so easy to say could even ethereum 2.0 come close to where bitcoin is now, however if it shows us how it can be implemented in a big market, it would gain its capitalization.

I don't know if the new ethereum coin will take over the number one place int eh market cap. I think that that place will still be held by bitcoin for the foreseeable future. However i do think that it may be possible that it will overtake the original and current ethereum coin in terms of price and market cap. The reason that i am saying this is that i am sure it will address all the issues raised with the current ethereum thus making a much better and more reliable coin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Ethereum is very good currency on and above but always after King Bitcoin, Bitcoin is all cryptocurrency and token father, so I don't think those who think that ethereum or other currencies will be number one in the future.  

Well for number 1 rank ,its very difficult to wins over the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader and every altcoins is following it and as the volume of coins is so big it's very difficult to win and eth 2.0 won't be #1 for sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The new upgrade to Ethereum was supposed to be launched this year, but the date was postponed, and despite that, we find that Ethereum maintains its position as the best alternative currency after Bitcoin and today we notice 6% of the increase in trading of this currency, which reached  233 $

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it would definitely boost its rank even more than it is already, but taking out bitcoin from the number 1 spot is going to be hard

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It would be very interesting to see this! Indeed, even now, ether is not particularly behind in capitalization, and it is very well maintained in the market! So I think that the second version will take off at all!

Eth marketcap is the only marketcap that threatens BTC and ETH capabilities and continuous fast development bodes very well for the project, seems a very good idea to add some ETH to portfolio, definietly number one contender

On 12/16/2019 at 7:47 PM, Asunny said:

Smart contracts, dapps, and Ethereum 2.0 combined can bring about a revolution to the crypto space. With investors pouring money into the ETH network, PoS might help the coin’s growth until 2024 and overtake the number one place in market cap.  

Ethereum 2 did not launch at the expected time. I am however sure that ethereum has gained a lot of value and popularity this year. We have also experienced huge costs of ethereum has fees. We hope that the launch of ethereum 2 would make so many things affordable in ethereum.

On 4/12/2020 at 2:21 AM, IamLeader12 said:

I think not, even considering the fact that they will add support for smart contracts and other things, it will not make it as popular as bitcoin.

It is not possible for ethereum to surpass Bitcoin in market cap. Even if ethereum is very popular and is recognized in a lot of places it is still not as popular and good as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and would always remain as such. Infact we have seen over the years that most coins including ethereum follow the steps if bit

It can be. Because this news popularity is taking over the world so I hope when it will be launched so it will be on top...

I don't think so because on number one there is bitcoin which is more powerful and old crypto coin. Eth is working greatly in terms of smart contracts, dapps which are great features of ethereum.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 8:47 PM, Asunny said:

PoS might help the coin’s growth until 2024 and overtake the number one place in market cap.  

You are right and it can help with adoption of cryptocurrencies by developers. Don't forget that reddit wants to be on blockchain and has selected Ethereum for this. With sharding technology the Ethereum blockchain will look a prime example and have the strength to carry a thousand websites in the size of Reddit.

I don't think Ethereum will take over number one. This is a long dream of many ethereum fans but Bitcoin still has the strongest community and development that Ethereum is left behind. Maybe the ethereum 2.0 can do some things better but the way I see it, it will never be number one.

Ethereum was proven unable to handle many users and unable to scale. Miners at some point earned more in fees than in ethereum reward too. The need for change in this blockchain that wants to become a platform for the creation of dapps and other developments is important. Maybe this will happen by 2024.

• +3 1

Friend, Bitcoin can not be passed by Ethereum. This coin can grow but to be above Bitcoin will be impossible and no matter the changes it will always be a premined coin and with POS it will be valued even less. It will be like an investment only and not a real coin.

• +2 1

I doubt that. You just need a network that will work and not this mess that was Ethereum. I don't even use this anymore and everything that was working there now it doesn't. People got bored with high fees for so many months and not going to get trapped in Ethereum again.

• +1 1

Ethereum 2.0 will for sure be a good coin with good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but i don't think there will soon be a coin that will dethrone bitcoin in this world of Cryptocurrency because of the power of the project. I hope Ethereum 2.0 will give good value whenever it is being introduced to crypto market and i hope the value make at least $5000 so that we can have a coin that can rival bitcoin in the far future because for now the high trading volume of bitcoin cannot be reach by ethereum.

• -5 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am have hope for the Ethereum it is one of the top cryptocurrencies and it is recently make move between $350 and 500 dollars. It will be above the 500 dollars if there is a lot of investors after the Ethereum announce the start of the first phase of Ethereum 2. It is what we hope for investment to allow Etehreum to reach a new all time high too.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It is not easier for ETH to replace Bitcoin  from the top list of  total marketcap even after a release  of Ethereum  2.0! BTC is trusted by so many investors. 

You are dreaming big friend but nobody can deny that Ethereum has a very small chance of doing what you said. And you have some realism in this as you say it can happen in a few years. Thsi is not something we can definitely know.

• +2 1

I am not an expert of an investor fund manager but I can see potential in Ethereum coming with the Ethereum 2.0 even from next year. But we don't know what is happening and how long can Ethereum require to finis hwith the new upgrade.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:47 PM, Asunny said:

Smart contracts, dapps, and Ethereum 2.0 combined can bring about a revolution to the crypto space. With investors pouring money into the ETH network, PoS might help the coin’s growth until 2024 and overtake the number one place in market cap.  

Have you seen many PoS taking over Bitcoin? I think not and I think that Ethereum will be second and it deserves to be there but maybe with PoS it will lose a lot. It will have no production cost, not that it had so far a lot of cost as it was premined by a big percentage. Also it doesn't have a limit it can be produced forever. This makes it less valuable as a unit.

• +2 1

Etherium is being used by many tokens and it is very busy exchange but still it is unable to take the first place in cryptocurrency  world,  and it is very difficult  for it to take too.