Have you ever thought ?? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

Have you ever thought ??

On 12/6/2019 at 12:33 PM, Sumayya said:

The world will be decentralized,the world will be in the next step of revolution we will be moving forward for so many aims

Our task is to aim well as members who move forward to aim at the steps of a good evolution in the world to decentralize the world in order to lead a new revolution with a variety of tasks.

18 hours ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

Exactly, that is why some of the government now since they cannot able to control over it, they are planning to adopt the blockchain technology like what China did last month on the firs week of November only, if they did it, how much more the other country can also adopt it too. 

If they would so many countries would had done so and that will make the cryptocurrency world to be morr popular and useful

Sure my partner and I seriously considered that. Yet I cannot comprehend almost everything. I do believe our own life-style can be a lot more intelligent and also effortless. yet we have to hold out quite a while because of it.

12 hours ago, Gody said:

It will be an elegant world that supports new developments and a clean world in all respects. I hope so.

Yes, it will provide a new support for a way to have clean development in the community as a whole

I never think about it but now I think it may happen that the block chain technology will be used in all platform. then the world technology will be much user friendly for all.

Companies all over the world are looking for blockchain technology to find out how to benefit from them. Blockchain may have a bright future in the business world, but its deeper value comes with the possibility of improving human civilization.

If blockchain technology will be apply to anyone the transactions will be fast and the cost of transaction will lost. Blockchain technology was secured and not needed government to accept those transactions. This was the advantages of blockchain for us.

Every system in of the world have its negative and positive aspects. Blockchain technology have also concerns but if goverbments adopts such of digitalizing than these technologies can be implemented.

Well, it will be used in any aspects of activities, we can used for good and bad situation, it depends to the people who are using cryptocurrency to how to used it  and it will be also popular to the people and there is a tendency that it will be used by fiat together.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:55 PM, hdbvtho said:

Have you ever thought ..! What will the world be like after you apply everything to blockchain technology?

Well in terms of payment it was soo good. Since we can control our money and we have a look anytime if it would rise or down. And it was easier to have payment online hoping they would be open for cryptocurrencies soon. Buying on online shops, gaming store would be great using coins right?

On 10/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, hdbvtho said:

Have you ever thought ..! What will the world be like after you apply everything to blockchain technology?

if world become Blockchainized everything will be clear and decentralized . there will be transparency 

What i think that is good for world.

Because blockchain have transparent system. So for government who use their tax pool will known by people about how many their budget and their transaction. From where they get and to where they use the tax.

I think that is good for transparency. Where if we see now every transaction is closed transaction, so only people who deal will know the transaction. That is good for privacy, but still have a problem, like corruption.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:55 PM, hdbvtho said:

I dont think of it. But i like blockchain technology very much. As if it will be used in many projects than it will be very beneficial for digital world. Governments should adopt blockchain technology

The world will be open, decentralized and everyone can control their currencies without being waiting for the approval of their government. This is a wonderful thing if it happens.

I think in the future when cryptocurrency will be regularized the government, banks and others sectors of services they will adopt cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology will restrict any transaction to be registered in the system and related with those organism of control.

If we apply Blockchain technology in this world, what will happen is that transparently all data is visible on all servers, there is no cheating in it. Even if there are hackers who want to hack they have to break all the servers here.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:07 PM, hdbvtho said:

My personal opinion is as follows:
When the world will adopt blockchain technology, one thing you can say is that every individual can control their money and data or you can imagine a world without corruption.

Yes I agree with you. All in the world using blokchain then everyone control their money also one think have their transaction can not know anyone. 

On 10/5/2019 at 1:52 PM, hdbvtho said:

My personal opinion is as follows:
When the world will adopt blockchain technology, one thing you can say is that every individual can control their money and data or you can imagine a world without corruption.

yeah mate indeed there many advantages of using the blockchain technology in real life... It will surely control corruption by making transparency,, and there are lots of disadvantages of fiat, if it is implemented that will be reduced for sure...

It will be a transparent work, no buying of political votes no corruption, etc. everything will be on the public ledger.

When the world fully adopt the Blockchain technology then there will be no limits of money transfer. Everything will be digital. The people will control their own money. But money related crimes will increase as there will be no transparency. 

All are free to unnecessary deductions in their income. All have enough income and have an equality to gain profit on their own without the guide of government and banks. Decentralization will be the key.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

Blockchain technology is a revolution in digital industry. If it improves and adopted by most of big companies then it will change many of the systems currently working in digital industries 

On 1/2/2020 at 3:38 PM, Abdullahi Ibrahim Abba said:

Yes I agree with you because in my country jamb has lost 30 million either

30 million as well? thats a lot of ID's mate and when you consider for how much these ID's were sold for in the black market you would know whoever pulled off this hack became super rich.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:38 PM, Abdullahi Ibrahim Abba said:

Yes I agree with you because in my country jamb has lost 30 million either

How did they lose it, was it that they were scam or it got stolen