Bitcoin for future? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Skydreamer017

Bitcoin for future?

When I first heard about bitcoin it has huge value. Bitcoin will still exist in the upcoming year and hopefully it will boom so we will all have good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think for investment, trading, and bounty, almost everyone involved in the crypto industry already knows that, and now maybe how it will be more widespread. and in the future, bitcoin or one of altcoin should be something that is useful in the real world not just digital investment. for example buying goods with crypto, surely that will make people know what bitcoin is and crypto and the future of bitcoin will be better.

For the future, it seems to me that bitcoin is very good for the environment. This will help get rid of paper money, which will have a good effect on the atmosphere.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:37 PM, Skydreamer017 said:

Bitcoin is one of the famous among the other cryptocurrency, and also one of the oldest cryptocurrency. But in this days there are so many people that invest in cryptocurrency to earn more money, they invest in a currency that they cannot even hold in their hands and they can only see it in the internet. There's a lot of cryptocurrency right now like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, Stellar and so on. But do you think those cryptocurrency can change the whole world? I mean using these cryptocurrency we can help people that cant earn money or cant have a job because of disabilities or to the people that want to expand their earnings because of the high expenses. Do you think those cryptocurrency can help us people to change our lives? If yes we need to take an action now! and let us help each other by sharing your knowledge to everyone. Just comment the website or application that can earn cryptocurrency for free lets help each other and earn together!

The future of bitcoin is absolutely bright. The pace of bitcoin is really good and i am sure that it will ho to a certain height in near future

. It is the king of cryptocurrency and most valuable crypto coin.

I think the future of Bitcoin is very bright as the number of Bitcoin users is increasing nowadays and the number of new subscribers is increasing.

Yes for the physical sure cryptocurrency don't have. But you must know the economy is always upgrading. So on old times we use paper money, so maybe in the future paper money is going lose trust and people using digital money.

Bitcoin is the example, it has intrinsic value on the blockchain, where it is decentralized, not like fiat where centralized on Federal Reserve. You must know Federal Reserve actually is not created by government, but that is a company.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The most popular currency is Bitcoin has already become famous to all users.People are involving with it. They value it very much. In future its demand will be increased hope.            

Bitcoin is our future of money.We can work in crypto projects to earn free Bitcoin.You can start work on this forum to earn free bitcoin without investment

i think crypto currencies help to peoples change lives crypto currency changed many peoples life.crypto very bright future i hope crypto legalize in worldwide.

Edited by Soaib khan

I think. If we can handle cryptocurrency properly, I can earn coins And based on that, we can get the future as a currency after all the success of the job or in the currency we can get it in the future.

That's what we think about bitcoin and the reality is we can see bitcoin progress is so amazing. In future bitcoin will become the most popular coin for make money, better than banks product. bitcoin will change our life style from cash become digital currency, it will bring more safety and protection in financial economy.

I think bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be used in almost every single transactions, establishments and businesses will accept it and people will get used in using it. Also this is really helpful to lessen the difficulties in buying things online.

It is good that we have opportunities to earn money with cryptocurrencies.. It really change my life because of this, but we should now careful in scam sites so you will not lost your hard earn money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can use bitcoin to get stability economy for our future. In future people will more confuse about money ( job ) and bitcoin create opportunity get cash in general ways. Bitcoin create better option than doing job in real life. Off line world will changes in drastic but on line world will grow up to handle many problems that off line can't handle.

Cryptocurrency can change our lives in ways we cannot imagine right now. The Internet of Things techonoly is close, where every machine in our homes will be connected and through AI will be able to sustain itself. Cryptocurrencies will find a great usecase in this technology.

Bitcoin seems to play a big role for the future as we have learned to earn bitcoin from now but will do more in the future and brighten our future and brighten the future of Bitcoin.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:44 AM, Ankit Nepal said:

Yes you are right. Bitcoin is the future of crypto market. No matter how much its price us decreasing i am sure that its valuable price will again rise in future.

when the price is decreasing its a chance for us to buy more and its just another tactics used by bear whales to make us sell at losses, holding is key.

On 12/16/2019 at 12:05 PM, ethannbenny said:

Bitcoin is already the future, bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency, on a daily basis it's users increases, I will say that bitcoin is the civilization of the future 

Yes mate, Bitcoin has a bright future and many people are joining it investing, however, Bitcoin remain s unique and special among the other coins existing on crypto world, BTC is civilized

Bitcoin is going to do some very critical role for many as few call this is future and some are still not going to give any authenticity ot this but still is growing with very big community which is doing some hard work for this I am sure this is going to give some dividend as its one of best and most profitable investment as we have in last one decade I am feeling very happy and positive about this all.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:29 PM, huyasdad08 said:

Bitcoin is one of the famous cryptocurrencies and I am confident it will replace many current banknotes and it will explode.

Bitcoin is king of crypto.and it can't be replaced with any other coin..there are hug volumes of bitcoin available and each trader holding hundreds oc bitcoin ad waiting for the bull run to sell those or trade on those coins

It is really difficult to say what might be the future of Bitcoin is. However, hope is that it will have and develop new technologies. Let us keep that in mind that a lot of money is invested in these bitcoins and I do not believe that they evaporate into nothing. So probably in next 10 years there will be bitcoins but how much they will cost is difficult to predict. but this price is affordable for most people.

The future is most certainly going to be filled with innovations that will make people's lives more convenient, this includes innovation of adapting cryptocurrencies and using them in real life.

Crypto World change the trading way and more people moves the crypto world and invest in crypto currency and earn profit and more new people come in crypto market for trading purpose and these people earn more profit by doing trading.

This our future currency Bitcoins, this is what we need today transaction of money to other people, As a payment to their employees or bills in electricity or water usage using Bitcoin in other countries. Cryptocurrency is so convenient to used and profitable to earn also this our future using Cryptocurrency in our daily lives.