Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

Yeah it's true many people get into cryptocurrency with wrong motive of getting rich quick as a result they got scamed of their capital and gave up but the key is never to give up keep pushing and even in this forum I have seen some individuals giving up, one thing you should know is nothing that comes easily in life keep pushing.

Most of the people give up in cryptocurrency because without a studying they start working on. It's not like that. You need to  do critical analysis before investing in cryptocurrency. But people do a speculation. That's why there's loss money and give up.

I don’t want to give up cryptotalk. Because i can make benefit by working cryptotalk. And i reacived the payment for comments.                 

That true brother that one who referred us about bitcoin tolds is that one can earn huge money in very less time. But actual situation is different that one has to firstly gain enough information about bitcoin and then he can earn money in very less time by trading or investing it. So patience is needed for that. Thank you.

We must not give in and make these thoughts come to mind
Profit will not be very fast, but it is guaranteed

I think cryptocurrency is a great opportunity for us. There is no reason to give up cryptocurrency. Students earn money by working in cryptocurrency.

I don't give up in cryptocuurency because I can earn good profit from this by trading  and cryptocuurency is the best way for earning fast money. 

I am new here I just started. I think we should not give up in Crypto because its very good  income source. Most new users left after loss due to their mistake

I believe this next generation payment concepts and also have many advantage so I'm collecting crypto and hold for long because I know crypto have grate future.It is pity to see some of our people are just eager to get rich because they were told it is easy to get money here not knowing the consequences. 

I believe this next generation payment concepts and also have many advantage so I'm collecting crypto and hold for long because I know crypto have grate future.It is pity to see some of our people are just eager to get rich because they were told it is easy to get money here not knowing the consequences. 

I didn't quit and I still try because in my opinion cryptocurrency is very useful and provides a good income.  I agree with that

I personally have not started trading or investing or sharing the crypto currency yet but in my personal view I think one will give up in crypto currency when they don’t have patience if you want to found some profit in crypto currencies then you have to be patient that of then only you can found the profit in crypto currencies

18 hours ago, ratul tawhid said:

I didn't quit and I still try because in my opinion cryptocurrency is very useful and provides a good income.  I agree with that

The income from crypto investment is quit good, especially with all the free coins opportunities, but we must learn to work for it.

59 minutes ago, Anderson21 said:

I do not give up on working in the crypto currency Because the wait is sweet So I tell you all to work with crypto with no waiting . Join Crypto and work patiently.

I have joined crypto working with less patent and never succeeded for 2 or 3 years nit, is my lack of patent that big of a problem?

Cryptocurrency is a very good page and a good website ۔ This is a great way to earn But according to this question, if a person wants to leave it, then he will create a solid reason . Maybe, there may be a smile from someone who quit the job or perhaps It might not use it properly 

They do not have the opportunity to make money again in the bear market. They cannot survive in business because they are making a wrong purchase of the currency.........

Тhе rеаsоn аs tо whу thоsе whо givе uр givе uр is bесаusе оf mоstlу fаlling viсtims оf sсаmmеrs this mаking thеm stор оr lооsе trust in this сrурtосurrесу mаrkеt

There are many benefits to Crypto, there is a possibility that prices may increase in the future. Many of the people for whom I have stored cryptos will sell them in the future and I will make a lot of money from there.

I don't know much about emitters but a good website like Crypto Worldwide is where you can earn a lot of money in a short amount of time easily.

We do not know what leading cryptocurrency offers, and we all need to know that they do the work for which it needs to be informed so that everyone can work on it.

hello sir. I'm a beginner now. let's see what happens but according to people who share their experiences with me are like cryptocurrencies are good. they said crypto currency gives opportunity to us to avail by investing money and make profit through that investment amount. 

Hello my dear friend. It happens when you suffer too much loss in the investments and trading of cryptocurrency. Because almost everyone of us want to became rish in a shorter time. 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:12 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

I agree with you, when I entered in crypto I thought it is very easy and every platform is legit. And I would become rich easily. But after sometime I came to know that although crypto has high earning but it is tough game and we should be aware about scammers. I do not think to give up because although we could not be rich but we could earn something.

giving up crypto currency is necessary if you are not happy with what you are doing and the results of it. lacking in knowledge can bring you to losing so before entering this world you must be fully ready.

I will never give up on crypto, even if lately the profits are at the minimum levels, crypto have become my passion, they are an integral part of my life, of my daily life, I will try to become more expert in trading with the hope that the market returns to 2017 values