Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

Well, im not blaming my self here in crypto because as of now, i didn't lose money yet and also if i lose some money, i will blame my self because tha is my fault and that is the lesson for me that i will secure my coins to hackers and scammers.

I never feel guilty about joining Crypto and I feel more fortunate because I can change my financial situation very easily by eranging a lot of coins from here.

A lot of new traders fall into the trap of imaginary profits and they think that in day and night they will become rich and this is a big mistake, because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and if they do not have experience then their loss will be inevitable.

sometimes I get stuck in frustration about myself, which is something I can not control. but I never blamed myself for participating in cryptocurrencies. Crypto helps me a lot, it's like bringing me to the light.

When I joined the Crypto world, I wasn't in that making losses or being scammed could really be a thing as I thought it's was anonymous to be scammed or even to loss, is them before which habit to know how things work in it. And how loosing money can also be possible on Crypto

I really would only blame my self for not joining tge crypto world earlier and for not talking things seriously after joining, i would have gone farther than i currently am. I that is tge only blame i could put on the crypto aspect of my life 😂

Not at all. For me personally, I do not regret my entry into the field even though I lost thousands of dollars, but I know that the field will have a great future and I will get my money back.

It was a bold step to enter the world of encryption and start earning. I am very proud and do not blame myself, but I regret my attempts at some fraudulent sites. I hope that the next steps will be more stable and successful until I remain proud and do not blame myself.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally I do not regret that some day I learnt about crypto and came into this wide and an enormous of participants world. Of course I had losses like lots of people in crypto. But I must admit that crypto gave me a real experience not only with digital assets' operations, but it changed my thinking and my aims in life))) I saw another opportunities and ways to earn, to move and to develop.

No never. I am very happy to be in this field. Yes I loss sometimes but rate of profit is way higher then rate of loss. Crypto world is very good way to earn good money.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:45 AM, Shinobi1 said:

Blaming is not a deal firstly choice are you want to work in crypto or not because in any field there was an risk so same thing goea to the crypto work also so you need to clear a mind whether you won't or not

it really is absolutely incorrect as if you are accepting higher returns then you definitely need to take into account that you need to take higher chance as well.

I have never blamed myself for getting into crypto, even though i have made significant losses in crypto over the last two years. The main reason for this is that i have never made any physical investment into bitcoin, apart from my time, as i have gained all the crypto that i have (which is not much at all) from faucets and other similar sites. Therefore i considered each loss as a learning lesson, and hopefully int eh future i will be more profitable from crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

it really is absolutely incorrect as if you are accepting higher returns then you definitely need to take into account that you need to take higher chance as well.

It must be commensurate with what was done, if indeed the return is higher there must be effort and further development in order to look at a favorable situation.

Certainly not, not for me, it is a mistake to go immediately to trading and put your money at random, you will definitely lose it in this case, follow the advice of those with experience and you will not be a loser.

For me, I didn't lose much in the field of cryptocurrencies and it was very beneficial to join the use of Cryptocurrency and I made a profit

Life is great and enjoy it

Well for me, losing here in cryptocurrency is normal because it has high risk here by having an involved money, if you want to not lose your money quickly, kindly search some strategies from trading and other doings here to earned money.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:29 PM, DavCrypto said:

Certainly not, not for me, it is a mistake to go immediately to trading and put your money at random, you will definitely lose it in this case, follow the advice of those with experience and you will not be a loser.

Yes, you should not blame yourself, I think we all made a decision based on what we feel, so I think next time we should use our brain as well.

5 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

Yes, you should not blame yourself, I think we all made a decision based on what we feel, so I think next time we should use our brain as well.

This is absolutely true, trading is not an easy thing and no one can profit through it. We have to think carefully before every decision we make, thus we will make a lot of profits.

20 hours ago, Basad said:

I blame myself for not joining cryptocurency earlier when I was exposed to it, I could have become a multi- millionaire by now since around 2010

Do not blame yourself, just correct what you have been done in the past and also it is not your fault that you knew bitcoin too late.

No, I do not blame myself for the loss, because what happened has happened and ended, and I will not be able to change the past, but perhaps I can learn from the loss and turn it into a victory for the future.

On 4/23/2020 at 1:51 PM, ak.sanya07 said:

I never blame myself for been part of crypto neither the guy that introduced crypcurencies to me, I still believe one day we will get something better from been part of crypto world. 

You will get something better if you correct mistakes, good decisions you don't blame yourself or others when you experience bad things like losing money or getting hacked, but you must learn from the bad things that you have experienced, so that the same mistakes do not happen again.

We don't need to be so eager to earn in cryptocurrency, the first thing you ought to do is get all discipline or research on what particular aspect you want to engage, then try to start with lower amount 

I don't think anyone would blame themselves for joining Crypto while working on Crypto. Because crypto has helped them improve their lives. Through investment, we have found a way to work and have achieved many successes in life. Ever grateful to Crypto.

I do not have many experiences but I cannot blame myself for joining the crypto, and even if I lose, I have acquired new knowledge in the end.

I have gained few dollars when I started trading, I lost money too but my gain is more. I like it as I started patiently but not easy to be patient at all practically, it requires strength discipline.