Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin

Her is some Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin:

What is Halving Bitcoin:

It is the process of decreasing the rate of issuance of new currencies, in other words, reducing the bonuses of mining blocks provided to two bitcoin minerals

Halving bitcoin history:
In the past two halving events for bitcoin occurred in the year 2012 and in the year 2016, and we are on the third halving date in May of 2020, and the last halving event will be in the year 2140 where the last block will be mining on the bitcoin network and 21 million BTC will be extracted completely

1- About 18 million BTC are available on the net and only about 3 million are left to be mined

2 - The total number of Halving operations for Bitcoin is 33 operations, 2 are completed and 31 remain, and after the last Halving there will be a mining equivalent in it of only 0.58 Satoshi, which means that in the recent period the minerals will only take 0.58 Satoshi until they find the last remaining of 21 million Bitcoin:classic_biggrin:

3 - After the fifth Halving expected in the year 2028, approximately 99% of the total bitcoin will be produced, and the period from 2028 to the year 2140, which is more than a century, the miners will produce only 1% of the bitcoin currency.

4 - Currently, when bitcoin mining, miners receive a reward of 12.5 bitcoins per block. In May 2020 the bonus will split from 12.5 and become half, or 6.25 bitcoins per metallic block.

5 - The number of Bitcoin mined daily is about 144 blocks per day, meaning about 1 block every 10 minutes is equivalent to 1,800 Bitcoins per day.

This information is collected and translated from several articles on the Internet

11 hours ago, Maksuda4406 said:

Thanks for share with us this news.many people are not khow about bitcoin halving.i think now everyone will khow about this.

Yes Bitcoin Halving is very important in the Bitcoin life cycle, and anyone interested in Bitcoin should know this information. This information is both useful and enjoyable.

That's a really important sate for crypto society. Moreover right now is the best time to invest some money in bitcoin because the price is really going down and it is pretty low right now so profit will really be good 

Thank you for this information. This is one of those news who make the moral go up, because there are a lot of people who are with distress and panic about the Bitcoin price with his down down!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for this valuable information about the history of bitcoin, but I saw one of the analysts say that this upcoming halving of bitcoin will be backward, because of bitcoin will not rise, but will decrease, we will see

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for providing this information. all of this is very beneficial. after reading this I came to understand how to reduce bitcoin. yeah i guess hopefully bitcoin will always be there.

I think halving and hard fork same, in the past halving ( hard fork ) need to do to avoid crowded traffic and reduce fees. Crypto can work perfectly if use properly equipment and stable network. Many people use will create problem for successful transaction, halving ( hard fork ) is solution.

Now it is now clear to me what halving really is, this is a really good information especially for newcomers in cryptoworld. Also this is also helpful for people who fears when bitcoin's price drops. What a very helpful and useful post, I hope there are many users who post topics like this.

44 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I think halving and hard fork same, in the past halving ( hard fork ) need to do to avoid crowded traffic and reduce fees. Crypto can work perfectly if use properly equipment and stable network. Many people use will create problem for successful transaction, halving ( hard fork ) is solution.

No, my dear Halving. Not the same Hardfork. There is a difference between them. Halving takes place every four years and bitcoin rewards are cut in half. As for splitting, bitcoin is splitting into two different currencies, such as happened when Bitcoin split into BCH.

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

That's a huge so we have time till 2140 to consume our last mining that's enough for us to do something especial with crypto currency I think

Yes, you have time and we will definitely not be in this world at that time, and those who will be there will get some Satoshi only  for mining. I don't think they will continue to mine.

Now i know whats bitcoin halving is, thanks for the information that you are sharing with us, when it comes to bitcoin halving, it will started again by the 2020 so that many people are waiting for this opportunity to get some big money.

Lowering the reward for miners will lead to a decrease in the number of miners themselves. Mining will become unprofitable for powerful crypto farms. it means bitcoin will be mined less often. . The price for it will rise. need to buy.

This is half of what awaits after Halving, because this grand event will push bitcoin up in price and who knows to what heights. After Halving, the reward will be reduced by half, and thus, there will be a shortage of bitcoin. 

Well about this, of course a lot of speculation will arise then how do we find valid data so that all are not fooled by this. thank you for sharing this info hopefully in the future bitcoin will rise and explode.

23 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Her is some Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin:

What is Halving Bitcoin:

It is the process of decreasing the rate of issuance of new currencies, in other words, reducing the bonuses of mining blocks provided to two bitcoin minerals

Halving bitcoin history:
In the past two halving events for bitcoin occurred in the year 2012 and in the year 2016, and we are on the third halving date in May of 2020, and the last halving event will be in the year 2140 where the last block will be mining on the bitcoin network and 21 million BTC will be extracted completely

1- About 18 million BTC are available on the net and only about 3 million are left to be mined

2 - The total number of Halving operations for Bitcoin is 33 operations, 2 are completed and 31 remain, and after the last Halving there will be a mining equivalent in it of only 0.58 Satoshi, which means that in the recent period the minerals will only take 0.58 Satoshi until they find the last remaining of 21 million Bitcoin:classic_biggrin:

3 - After the fifth Halving expected in the year 2028, approximately 99% of the total bitcoin will be produced, and the period from 2028 to the year 2140, which is more than a century, the miners will produce only 1% of the bitcoin currency.

4 - Currently, when bitcoin mining, miners receive a reward of 12.5 bitcoins per block. In May 2020 the bonus will split from 12.5 and become half, or 6.25 bitcoins per metallic block.

5 - The number of Bitcoin mined daily is about 144 blocks per day, meaning about 1 block every 10 minutes is equivalent to 1,800 Bitcoins per day.

This information is collected and translated from several articles on the Internet

This information has been very useful, I do not know much about what halving on bitcoin is but I plan to make further research about it. 

1 hour ago, Aereen said:

This information has been very useful, I do not know much about what halving on bitcoin is but I plan to make further research about it. 

I think I have written the most important things about the Bitcoin rankings, but I think this is a very good idea to re-search for this topic on the Internet in order to increase your knowledge on this topic.

Halving Bitcoin

The division of bitcoin when it occurs causes a significant increase in the currency and the price doubles, and this is the wonderful and useful thing in this process.

THINK POSITIVE

Wao great very informative topic i really liked it hopefully Bitcoin price will rise very high i don't have much knowledge about Bitcoin halving but this article is very useful Keep paying such informative articles

I don’t know about  Bitcoin halving .

Many people talk about bitcoin halving but i can't understand about it.

Now I understand about bitcoin halving thanks for sharing.       

Great thank you for all that information. This are the news that are needed when the Bitcoin price is going down and down! I hope that this explanation has left the spirit on many crypto lovers.

1 hour ago, bentayebsalah said:

Halving Bitcoin

The division of bitcoin when it occurs causes a significant increase in the currency and the price doubles, and this is the wonderful and useful thing in this process.

The price does not double the price is kinda dropping because the miners reward is been cut to a half, but then follows massive investment of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Syed Rehan Zakir said:

halving is a very important event for a coin because  in the event the block miner if the bitcoin gives the half reward as they mine the block.. And it also impacts on the price of the coin. bitcoin halving in the may

Yes that is, Bitcoin halving is a very important event for miners, as it will reduce their bonuses in half, and if there is no increase in the price of bitcoin this will affect the mining process significantly. This is a good opportunity for everyone, because traders and investors will definitely benefit from higher prices.

I believe Bitcoin price is expected to rise at the next halving event. because halving events mean less amount of Bitcoin is left for mining, miners will fight and compete with each other as before.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

17 hours ago, Cryptominer said:

Thanks alot for providing this information. all of this is very beneficial. after reading this I came to understand how to reduce bitcoin. yeah i guess hopefully bitcoin will always be there.

Bitcoin will always be there and the halving is one of the factors that makes bitcoin prevail and it will.

Thanks for the sharing of very useful information. I think after bitcoin halving the price of the bitcoin will rise accordingly