I am glad with cryptos - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karlosney38

I am glad with cryptos

On 12/15/2019 at 7:12 AM, Karlosney38 said:

Well, i am so happy to participate on crypto world, i learned how to trade, i earn money to help my friends and family.

Latelly, i am working besides trading, i am working with airdrops that gives for free coins and tokens to deal with and have some good profits! If you want to start earning making some money, go to youtube and type about the issue and welcome abord it! Many people have post videos about making money, but the videos you really make money easy and fast are about bitcoins, Ico, tokens and airdrops! Only invite your friends and family and everybody will have a good profit together!

Screenshot_20191214-220106_FreeAirdrop.jpg

I am also glad that crypto has changed my life. I have been earning a good profit which helps in my studies and other resources. I am very thankful to one who has introduced it. Crypto has been a part of my life and i am very glad to know that.

I am very happy to work in crypto as I have been able to make the most money by trading here which is very useful for my investment. Many have been able to achieve success.

Yeah me too, I am glad that I got into crypto currency, it has been a financial life changing experience, I am now earning money easily from my home.

Just now, Mendeleev17 said:

Being a crypto enthusiast was the best luckiest moment I ever had. This has change my life entirely and it might even become a permanent job for me.

Are you for real? 

I am also happy with this, because he taught me how to work hard to make money and to organize my work time

Everyone on this forum is glad on cryptocurrency.and I am very happy that I start to spend time to collect these coins a year ago.now I am earning a lot because of this coins.and making more profits from investing on it.

Yeah me too, cryptocurrency have change my life in so many ways, with cryptocurrency I can send money to my friends aboard easily and cheaper than any international money transfer service, two cryptocurrency has provide a source of income for me.

Am glad to be in this big platform i was introduced by my friend who have been in bitcoin since 2010 i want to say that cryptotalk is the best.

it's everyone who works on crypto.

because a lot of user trust that crypto can change our life.

so i think working on crypto means huge profit and profit

I am glad too ! this forum has changed my life ! its make it better ! I feel happy when I work here ! thanks for everyone who make this forum !

Precisely! This crypto world is now letting me do the impossible like having extra income. It is really helpful and at the same time I learn to value my cryptos and not to directly buy or invest without ideas.

This is best for all my boss because all the member is crypto lover and work for crypto and learn for crypto. This things is showed that crypto change the our life and change the way of life. The Crypto talk provide the world best forum for making the crypto.

i agree with you.i work for cryptotalk in my free time.in my free time i can earn a good amount. it's profitable for me.also it's a investment site.if you need more profit then you can invest your money. 

If we talk about financial help to family I have nothing without income from crypto. We live on one salary, because of I sit at home with baby and crypto literally helps us to survive. 

has long time in crypto until now im happy and i get more lesson about in technical , strategy ,action ,learn new technology ,learn blockchain , learn more crypto coin and get more experience fail in crypto and achieve in crypto, until now im still do continoues and happy do that with all friends here.

Good to read the success story of every crypto users. This can serve as an inspiration for all those people that skeptical about cryptocurrency as an alternative way to pay/send and receive money online.

spacer.png

I am really glad with cryptocurrency especially if I receive it from airdrops because that is a really easy way to earn some money, and also the money that I received in airdrops is really useful to start investing in other coins. Even it's just a small amount, it will be still useful.

9 minutes ago, lakshmi said:

don't know a lot but I reason as soon as incoming the crypto market, we penury to grasp facts about it.

Yeah, but without knowing it I think we should not do that. It will bring loss. So for gain profit we have to know enough.

I am also very happy to be able to incorporate myself into the currency world because I can earn extra income from the Cryptocurrency so that I can meet my own needs and through captivity I can make free income through which we can become economically self-sufficient and in addition to studying we can do this work.  Through this we can afford our education for all of us  Many supporters.

Crypto currency good source of income gain some knowledge and earn lots of money.many ways available for earning airdrops fourms and many more.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:03 AM, Ngetpa said:

I am gladly too that I am able to know and be part of this community due to I have a chance to earn money and be knowledgeable about trading and investing. 

Yes mate,  I am also very glad and proud to be in the cryptocurrency community for the reason that it has exposed me to various opportunity to work and earn funds online 

I think everyone is happy with Crypto and they have managed to collect some profits by trading and investing in Cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

Well that's are nice that you're expressing your feeling or gratitude over the crypto world and that's great because its a sign that you will do better so keep up the good work and always secure your coins.

From my corner of heart i want to thank Cryptotalk and yobit for this platform , btw I'm learning new and new things daily and also Earnings some bucks to fill my pocketmoney. And thank you all members for such support and unity

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,