If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

Of course not. Crypto currencies price depends on people demands on that specific coin. So without exchanges, coin price will definitely go down dramatically.

On 2/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Jaker01 said:

People develop or innovate better than an exchange then we can say that cryptocurrency will be kept running. If the exchange is not crypto, because people can't do anything about the supply of crypto because it's useless... 

They will think wisely and widely and that will let them to come with a way to do it.

3 minutes ago, Depth Jonny said:

In this time it won't be running but in the future it might. We will survive without trading if we can use our crypto in any market. We're not doing forex like we can just with our fiat.

thats what i have said before because right now the exchanges are totally controlling the market and they are in charge of which coin get listed and which one gets to survive or not.

Exchanges are a global thing and they simply do not disappear. Even though we are not in danger of this happening. There may be some integrations that may occur.

No exchange in cryptocurrency means there won't be anything like crypto-crypto or crypto-fiats trading. It won't be something good for cryptocurrency and I can't really imagine that. All these processes have been put into place as long as crypto is not invented.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Sorry I have not knowledge about that. But i will get it by reading comments of your post. I am improving my knowledge through this forum. 

Well, it’s more likely that they will simply pay with cryptocurrency instead of money, because a lot of people know about cryptocurrency and know that this is a good thing. People will begin to pay it themselves, removing ordinary money from circulation

Maybe not. Without exchange, the market will fall down. If no one can exchange their currencies then they will lose hope to contribute in crypto currencies. So that will be a bad idea. 

sometimes this question is very confusing , there are so many people who think that way , my thoughts may be not as far , because the way I look at things is that sometimes there is so many trades happening especially on yobit, when there are so many trades on yobit, the coin seems to rally but when it stalls on the account of trades , your realize everything is silent

cryptocurrency exchanges are not going away. There are already enough big exchanges to deal with the needs of the “industry” for a long time to come. The same goes for altcoins. Coins that do the job of bitcoin must have a limited appeal.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:01 AM, Emma said:

it will not run in this time but it may in future. when we can use our crypto in every sector,we can live without exchange. such as we do not do forex because we can use our fiat everywhere.

It is impossible to earn these and so this can be a total disasters. because exchanges are always been a way to trade.

I think at the situation when there is no exchange system crypto will not work but according to my thinking it will not possible because the exchange platform is very important for many countries and in future it will be more important so don't worry about that

Without exchanger crypto will not run because many people invest in cryptocuurency or work there to earn money or good profit if you don't convert your profit in your currency then it's waste. And it's value is start decreasing. 

I also use many exchanger, on the off chance that there is no trade, at that point what is the capacity of crypto. isn't crypto we use for exchanges that will in the long run be dispensed. what's more, don't we use crypto for venture which obviously at last we will likewise soften it into cash to address the issues of our lives

Itz obvious that itz not gonna run if there is no any exchange no one will work for this for the forum.

Why there is no exchange in world. All the exchange are earning from cryptocurrency . There is no reason for them to close their business. I think without exchange it's difficult for cryptocurrency now. Because people will want to exchange their currency in to cash

On 12/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

How exactly would that happen? People could easily trade it p2p, exchanges are just more efficient. Gold can be traded even if there's no exchange for example. And i am pretty sure that there's already some crypto project that's making possible for sites to keep running without oversight or control.

Yes indeed, if there is no exchange, crypto still run. That is why it is independent and l agree with you, it will make hard the process, but it can not stop process.

This often happens, because the transaction requires confirmation. Often the network is busy and the backoffs take a very long time, wait, everything will come. I myself have had this many times.

Yes if exchange will stopped in crypto, is trading well still continue. But growth and demand will go will decrease rapidly affecting price of crypto. Exchange is like enzyme which catalyses growth of crypto. Because of exchange crypto is growing rapidly. Thank you.

51 minutes ago, izimit said:

Obviously not because cryptocurrency needed the exchange to trade and at the exchange too people can determine the price of particular coins so if there is no exchange for crypto then it will never to continue

crypto could have been even greater if people were not crippled by exchanges and don't use crypto for anything else but trading.

I dont think so and if there is one please and kindly do explain to me so what do you think about it, is it posible that the work we have been asked , the crypto still runs the market propeyl so we have to be defined in so many ways and we have to belive in the good of this forum

This time it will not run. If there is no exchange of cryptocurrency they have no value. But it will not happen as the world is getting digitalised. Digital transactions are also increasingng day by day.

Yes, If there no trade then a few coin need to be run on there marketplace depends now not all coins some coins are live without change like btc,etherum,bitcoincaah.