I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

On 2/11/2020 at 11:35 PM, Mahmud123 said:

Email fraud is the intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage ... has not yet been paid by the Nigerian government from a "completed project".

1 hour ago, Kawsar khan said:

Happy New Year to the asian countries. To everyone there congratulations on making the new year.

nice post

1 hour ago, Sofiya afrin said:

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

This is a topic that has as its title let's do our best is undoubtedly the worst place to post this way.

I do not know what they are if they are bots or users but since they do not have the 100 posts we can say that their comments can be better, at least they try to say something.

Consider reading the forum rules and making useful contributions.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Indeed Yes, there has been so many repetitive posts and topic threads. I think the topic creator should always make post after searching about the topic. And once going through the section.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:00 AM, Sadin Mia said:

Yes, we hope that there are better sites to work with. Could not do so well in other forums. That is why we will work well on this site.

If you are happy and passionate about working on this site then I'm sure everything will be better because this site helps each other to improve each other's good quality for the forum and you will get income later.

13 hours ago, HHadiza said:

Seem like many topic are deleted because, almost half of the question people ask already exist on the forum. People should confirm if there is no such topic before creating.

In fact they should do a simple search, in the case of Topic.

In the case of the answers, look for topics that dominate and respond to the best of your knowledge, that guarantees a useful post for the community.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You want to know how you can do better just check this post there are very good comments and contributions. Thank you, I would like to like everyone, but they know that today they spend quickly but as much as possible I will return and try to give everyone their like, I know it is not mandatory, but it is a way to support the positive content and Use a very good forum tool.

I am always citing what should not be done, sometimes I take some good commentary, I cite it as an example, but since this Topic is you can do better I want to cite you because you have given in this Topic an example of how to do better, thanks.

Nishika Bomb Abdulah Nurul Huda Krysta @Loly  ratul43 Minhaz mia Zerocrisis SuperCrypto One_Bitcoin

There are many I will add in time, thanks for understanding if it does not appear.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

9 hours ago, hoangtuan946yahoo said:

Some of us go with the thought of yesterday wanting to earn but don't stare to post what's meaningful or maybe help the forum.

Many members realise this and started posting topics.But the problem is they do not research before posting topic after few hours their topics are deleted and they fade up with this.

• +1 1

On 2/14/2020 at 2:00 PM, Jasmeet kaur said:

You are taking the right topic and you have done the right thing because we all known that many numbers of members are joining divided but they don't have any knowledge about posting and commenting there only doing spam here this is a big issue because as they are doing this the traffic of this site is going hai and moderators have to clear them all that is little bit harder to clear all the spam at a time

That's right, sometimes putting together simple ideas is easy, but it is understandable that it is difficult for many to begin to participate with useful ideas.

That is why there is a margin of 100 post. During those 100 post it is a period of adptacion and learning of how to do things, during that period you must read and study the rules of the forum.

Over time I learned to publish honestly and that is to make community.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

What are your suggestions, for example, to know this forum for knowledge and take knowledge, know that knowledge is everything without knowledge, you wouldn't have reached this place

• -5 1

On 2/14/2020 at 11:45 AM, Mj Mamun Sheikh said:

We really need to do something about the growing number of spammers in this forum. We need to help spammers get to moderators, so they can be deleted immediately. If I find a post that I consider to be spam, I have reported it several times to the moderator.

Yes, Since this forum is becoming more popular now and more people are interested in joining and earning here. Spammers are also increasing and they are not easy to remove here but they can be reduced giving them a punishment from admin and we help also the admin to catch the spammers by reporting  them to the admin. 

yes ..that is true..we do not need meangingfull or useless post here..in this platform we need only crypto talk information..other post is not allow to this site.we want to read crypto section.

Indeed, i always see a random comment or non related opinion into a certain topic for example exchange section, i see someone commented like non related from the topic.

Cryptotalk is relatively new and just growing so it has limited admins and mod to manage the forum. Similarly free crypto earning sites like this attract many interested users and some of them are not muvh experienced and aware so they spam just anything to earn the free stuff.

468x60-3.png

4 hours ago, Dmasked said:

Cryptotalk is relatively new and just growing so it has limited admins and mod to manage the forum. Similarly free crypto earning sites like this attract many interested users and some of them are not muvh experienced and aware so they spam just anything to earn the free stuff.

This is a new type of the revolutions and far more amazing. And hun we should start better options.

• -5 1

Cryptotalk forum is in its early stages and i think with time this will become more better, many topics are irrelevant and useless, May be some newbies don't understand the topics and still reply something in order to create a post for earning bitcoins.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:22 AM, Jumail jone said:

Yes, I think you agree with your words, and I agree with your point. I think we will be informed if we do.

23 hours ago, Adnan11 said:

In my opinion and what I have experienced is that there is no problem using the same WiFi but you must be using the same device for multiple accounts and your account may be banned if the problem comes up.

1211swsss.jpg.a98fb1c98f9d59f3932329dbdd9c0fae.jpg

There is nothing worse than making useless and pointless comments than a post that asks for an effort to do better.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:59 AM, Sumaiya2020 said:

of course. 

If we can get together,  we can do better something. 

We know that unity is strength .

So why not we get together and do something better.   

On 2/16/2020 at 11:50 AM, Nayeem961 said:

Of course.
  If we can come together, we can do better.
  We know that unity is power.
 So why don't we do better together.

But as if the above were not enough we add a partial copy paste.

Seriously! I think none of you are bots so in a Topic where the title is "...better..." take those words for you as a message

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It was really needed to make meaningful and with sense topic so that we have smooth action and feedback in this forum. Please read and analyze the topic in order to be clear and concise. 

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Khaleed99 said:

i think those populate who are liability the effects they are the newbies for the reason that they don't enclose respectable acquaintance about the Cryptocurrency planet that is why perhaps they are liability it. 

Yes, Naya, too. I think so. Those responsible for these responses are spam, they have nothing to do with Cryptocurrency, and all they want is to earn money and leave the forum.

• +2 1

yeah i you are right if we work hard we can do better than we are doing but if we work according to the need of this site, as if we are aware of our mistakes we cannot repeat them which will make it easy for all of us to work hard on our skills. i think that all of us should become more and more good and can do better than we are.

11 hours ago, Haji009 said:

I don't really understand what this topic is all about since I am a newbie

1211swsss.jpg.a98fb1c98f9d59f3932329dbdd9c0fae.jpg

Let your post serve to explain what this Topic is about. You really can not do better in the worst, we are in a topic that talks about that we can make a little effort and achieve good answers.

We probably can't always do 100% useful post, but we try and our answers at least try to contribute.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You have to be attentive to what is done and written, it is easy to add valuable content but doing nothing also contributes, if you have nothing important to add, find the right topic to your level of knowledge there is just look for it.

Do not give an opinion on a topic where you do not have the remote idea to say, that includes those who only congratulate or say I do not understand the subject. Do it but add value to your comment.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well many newbie members are doing here spam posts but they not learn from here how to posts. After creating useless and bad posts then they get warning points and they stop doing posts.

yes .i agree with you.we have to change the better thing in future.we want to hard work to changing this site.it is very useful to the other ,i hope everybody will co operative with us.thank you .

The best way to reduce or even avoid spam topics and comments is to make measures to check topics and comments before submitting, like a not that will check and tell you instantly that your topic or comment is doesn't meet the rules and won't be accepted.

22 hours ago, hatelove said:

yes you are absolutely  correct .
at first my goal is also to earn.
but now i know that it is not only for earning site but also learning site.
everyday we learn a lot of new things from here.
this will bring us many benefits in the future.

You just have to be a consistent and honest user, want to contribute. read the rules and learn what you do not know, when you acquire knowledge share it, in that process learn to receive advice, criticism and actually accept that you are part of a community.

like.jpg

Edited by alexisfuentes

Don't Forget Your Topics