Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating?

17 minutes ago, Mendeleev17 said:

The altcoins that I am accumulating for long-term hold are BNB, ETH, ADA and NEO. because they have good team and go right with the raodmap. especially I like BNB the most because of CZ.

Follow-up of the team’s commitment to the road map and achieving the goals in their times is an important indicator of the project’s success or failure in the future. Therefore, monitoring projects, their performance and the latest developments is an essential indicator of the team’s success or failure in managing the project in the long run.

I collect bitcoin and some altcoin like ETH, XRP etc. If you collect DASH then you are lucky because DASH prices are rising dramatically 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

ETH and BTC have big chance to get profit because always increase to higher price, but for Neo looks not good. Now NEO have very cheap price under $ 1 and keep exist with this price and volume never growing up, for me Eth and Btc is enough.

I bought small amount of coins in 2020 for accumulate. I think I will just hold them for a while and see how they goes in the coming years. These are the coins that I bought Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Litecoin. No more bitcoin and Dash anymore.

I am curious to invest in btc,eth,xrp,xlm and bnb coin all these coins have some good projects and these coins can gave me at least ten x profit within six months even more. 

Only bitcoin and Ethereum are the coins I had been accumulating. I don't have a choice on other altcoins

I am taking btc and eth for trading. I accumolating un big cases. Now a days popularity of bitcoin in the crypto market on high level and demand also soo large. I inevst in trading by btc.

Well exactly its a great opportunity to accumulate such coins like btc,ltc,eth,ripple etc because as the rates are very low and it will be very beneficial for the investor to buy such coins in this rate so that they will be able to earn good from such coins in future when the price of such coins will increase. 

I didn't deposit any currency or tokens but I am trying to deposit. Because the price of the currency is low now, and if it is bought and stored, it will increase in value. As the price of Bitcoin rises, all currencies will be grazed.

Am looking on building a collection of the zen coin, cuz profits from it can be made, since on their site, they even allow users to run nodes and make profits

Yes I save bitcoin and some altcoins like Ripple, etherium, litecoin before the beginning of 2020. I think now is still at the lowest price in my opinion, before entering the altcoin cycle. As Ripple is currently working with a New York company, on a regulatory project. Maybe it will affect future prices. Reading crypto information will help you in choosing the right coin.

I would prefer that the Dash and XRP coin accumulate because I expect them to have a big rally during the year 2020 and there are other currencies that I keep but I do not focus on them much

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

There are many currencies accumulating, but I want to clarify something important. There are a lot of accumulated currencies that we should not leave. We must use them for good and never use them for evil.

I accumulate x10 token before and invested it but I cancelled it since I might not larger profit because of its value. I somehow regret it.

With cryptotalk paying 1000 sats per post, what else can you be accumulating, dont look at it as 1000 sats, but look at it as 1000$ per post, why because in an eventuality that bitcoin does become the leading currency of the world, then each sat will have to be equal to $1, that makes it 1000$ per post, can you believe it.

When it was a bearish market which is a few months ago, I was growing litecoin and bnb at that time. I have quite the profits once the markets condition was a bit better. And now, once again the market is on a very great condition. 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:40 PM, cBenton92 said:

With a pretty bearish market currently, a lot of the cryptocurrencies are going very cheap right now. For me personally I see it as a fantastic opportunity to accumulate. I personally am accumulating BTC, LTC, DASH, NEO and ETH. I am also dabbling in some others if I see a good window of opportunity, but these are my core ones that no matter what, every week I grab some of them and just accumulate.

I know for a fact that some of you will be doing the same, so I would like to know what ones you guys are stacking and maybe a little insight as to why too.

Thanks and happy stacking! :)

As a newbie with little knowledge, I'm presently accumulating dogecoin. I intend to accumulate as much as possible with the present price below 30 Satoshi. With this, I believe the price will substantially rise this year to maybe 60sats

According to my opinion and these days news I think the most accumulated coins are Bitcoin ethereum litecoin and dogecoin because these coins prices are Rising. And mostly Bitcoin the most valuable and expensive coin around all the other cryptocurrencies.

1 hour ago, Emmychris said:

Well for now am trying to accumulate my bitcoin, all I have for now is bitcoin I don't keep other coins I keep only Bitcoin so I will keep it for a while then when the price increases I sell my bitcoin and make profits.

I think anyone should accumulate these three coins:

BTC, ETH and LTC.

You can collect other coins like XRP and Doge too but the above coins are the most well-established ones in the market and the risk of losing with them is less than others. They usually rise and fall with each other and if you predict bitcoin price, you have almost predicted the other two as well (sometimes they may behave differently). A diversified investment of 50% BTC, 25% ETH and 25% LTC is a suitable portfolio.

There are many coin available here. I am just using for accliumating in bitcoin. Because it is one of the best successful crypto currency at this time

On 2/3/2020 at 8:12 PM, Mitu said:

Right now I m not accumulating coins I m trading with them, but if  i do that I will accumulate those coins who are on the top with Bitcoin, for example Ethereum, Ripple, Dashcoin and also Litecoin.

Dear member do you know is prohibit to copy other post! so be careful you will be banned.

By importing and earning bitcoins, I was able to keep a ton of storage, but it was not big. I always choose to deposit bitcoin because I don't care about the loss in any way

On 12/14/2019 at 1:40 AM, cBenton92 said:

With a pretty bearish market currently, a lot of the cryptocurrencies are going very cheap right now. For me personally I see it as a fantastic opportunity to accumulate. I personally am accumulating BTC, LTC, DASH, NEO and ETH. I am also dabbling in some others if I see a good window of opportunity, but these are my core ones that no matter what, every week I grab some of them and just accumulate.

I know for a fact that some of you will be doing the same, so I would like to know what ones you guys are stacking and maybe a little insight as to why too.

Thanks and happy stacking! 🙂

Now the time to buy the good coins in the crypto market like XRP, LTC, ETH, BTC, XVG, TRX these are the good coins in the market so buy these coins and safe them into the market nd when the market is go to high than sell it in profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day