ExpressCrypto : A newly introduced cryptocurrency micro wallet same as faucethub - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leonya9

ExpressCrypto : A newly introduced cryptocurrency micro wallet same as faucethub

On 5/3/2020 at 4:55 PM, magd said:

As long as there is a link for this site with the faucets, I don't think I will try it because the faucets are not good for me. We need to work hard to get the winnings, but thank you, it may be useful for some friends.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that faucets is not that good for me also because the earnings is little than trading or making posts here in cryptocurrencies and I think that it will be better to know how can you maximize your earnings here in cryptocurrencies 

I don't have any doubts about this wallet because i have tried it for more than a month. Its a good app and it has many options more than Faucethub, though faucethub will still remaining my best wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

According to their site, more than 92257 users are engaged on it but this site has paid just 1.52 BTC worth of cryptocurrencies to it's users so I think users can rely on their referral systems to  get more benefits. 

Faucet hub has only the best interests for both faucet owners and the faucets owners. The main thing I like about any faucet sites is we can find many many task. Faucet users will have to do micro tasks and get micro payments. 

22 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

If you want to enter this kind of wallet that looks like a faucet, you need to take your own risk because my mentor is still not recommending it to me so I am not yet sure if it is legit or not. I hope that you can have a good time with it.

Not all wallets should be trusted, many are scam. trick users by giving them big promises and some free coins and then asking them to make a deposit and then stealing money and closing the site as happened with the Stacked wallet.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

Well if it's the best one for those who are working on faucets sites and needs alternative for the faucethub sure if anyone willing to store their satoshi it's the good option available there.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Dear friend I must say for we to use any new wallet in this present time , we must first of all be very sure and must have make alot of research about such wallets, because this days there are lots of scammers and there could use any method.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i previously used faucethub but after closing the page i have not use any other page for my faucets, i usually send my winnings to coinbase or coinpayments as some coins require a very high minimun deposit.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:49 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I think the new type of wallet must pass the inspection line first, whether it is used or not. because today the wallet can be filled with scammers. so I don't recommend using a new wallet.

Yes you are right because it is important to strengthen the security of every wallet because this is where will be storing our money so it needs to be protected all the time and I think that theybshpuld be aware of the possible scams that might happen

Expresscrypto If perfectly performing like faucetshub then definitely this site will got huge traffic on it because I know faucets hub has huge traffic because all faucets sites are used facility of faucetshub for receiving small amounts of crypto market currencies. 

I used this wallet in the past, but I did not work in the faucets system because it is not possible to earn a lot through this method and I do not prefer this type of work method, but this wallet is good to use and I do not currently know if the wallet is still working or has been suspended

I think this is a very good solution! And you can rely on it, that is, quite cool. But still, it seems to me that it is slightly worse than its counterpart from finance-trust wallet

I know this wallet mate and i also say its a good and trusted wallet. For those who needs to earn from faucet sites, they can also use expresscrypto wallet and earn from different faucet sites that they host.

I used this wallet last year,coz there are free faucets that need that wallet to send there your earnings.This is good news that a faucethub-like site appears that has stopped and turned into another type of service.I think the Express Portfolio is one of the best alternatives to faucethub,

Yes I have used this platform and this is good and this is like the faucethub and people are earning from this platform.

The faucets seems to good and want to try it but the website is not opening for me and I am not sure that its still working. Can you please confirm that is there some sort of restriction on the website usage?

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

ExpressCrypto wallet was introduced due to faucethub wallet closed and has great features, safe and reliable handling, withdrawal and creativity can be made in this wallet and withdrawal fees are low

This wallet sounds interesting. But one has to be sure if it works and fulfils everything it claims. But I am hearing about this wallet for the first time. Hope it is a genuine wallet and everybody benefits.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information with us about a new wallet that can be used and worked with, but I have not tried any wallet yet and I will try and try this wallet and I will publish my experience in this wallet

After BTC price touches the sky many facets sites have closed the sites and few of them hold the payments of members. Their are very few faucets sites who are actually paying their members for tasks. This new faucet site looks very promising and have all the facilities which is needed. Their for I must visit and make sure to through check how good it is. 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:43 AM, Leonya9 said:

ExpressCrypto : A newly introduced cryptocurrency micro wallet same as faucethub

Express Crypto designed to received payouts from Express Group faucets. You can earn free cryptos from different sources like Faucets, PTC Link Shorteners, Offerwalls, Games, Giveaways and many more. 

Currently, there are 18 cryptos to choose from namely: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Blackcoin, Byecoin, Dash, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Lisk, Litecoin, Monero, Nem, Neo, Peercoin, Potcoin, Ripple, Tron and Zcash

Your ExpressCrypto Unique Id : 

This is what you need to claim on faucets that pays to ExpressCrypto (you don't have to insert your Wallet Address, only Your Unique Id)

My Unique ID (Registration Link) : http://EC-UserId-23110

ExpressCrypto.png

Quick Guide On How To Earn Extra Income from ExpressCrypto.io

• Sign up to a reliable bitcoin wallet. Some of these wallets are Coins.ph, Coinbase, Cryptonator, Coinpayments and many more.
  • Create an account in Express Crypto
  • Go to Offerwalls tab and select Paid To Click. Solve the link shorteners as much as you want.
  • Once you have enough balance, you can convert it to Bitcoin.
  • Go to Faucet Express Crypto tab and claim from the 2 faucets every 15 minutes.
  • Go to List of Faucets tab and run as many auto-faucets as you want especially those own by achchou.
  • You can extend the auto-faucets up to 3 hours which means that it will run for 3 hours nonstop. Once you have enough balance, you can convert these coins into Bitcoin.
  • There is a daily contest wherein the top ten claimers will receive a reward. Try to be active as often as possible

Try to visit chatroom regularly and be active there. Additional bonuses and random rewards are given.

Min withdraw Limits on ExpressCryto.io

Many faucets use ExpressCrypto to withdraw your earnings. 

ExpressCrypto do not generate any wallet address ! You have to get one and add it to ExpressCrypto.

Note : You can generate a Wallet Address to Deposit

but i do not recommend you to use ExpressCrypto as a Wallet. its not the purpose of ExpressCrypto (except if you are a faucet owner)

Request payment to your wallet for withdrawal. Minimum threshold withdrawal limit is given below:

Bitcoin : 0.00020000 BTC

Bitcoin Cash : 0.00100000 BCH

Blackcoin : 1.00000000 BLK

Bytecoin : 25.00000000 BCN

Dash : 0.00100000 DASH

DigiByte : 1.00000000 DGB

Dogecoin : 25.00000000 DOGE

Ethereum : 0.01000000 ETH

Lisk : 0.20000000 LSK

Litecoin : 0.01000000 LTC

Monero : 0.01000000 XMR

NEM : 5.00000000 NEM

Peercoin : 0.10000000 PPC

Potcoin : 1.00000000 POT

Ripple : 1.00000000 XRP

Tron : 10.00000000 TRX

Zcash : 0.01000000 ZEC

With Exchange options, you can convert your coins to others Altcoins.

Referral Program : 

You will win 10% of their Offer-wall earnings and 20% of their faucet earnings (only internal faucets)

DISCLAIMER

The up-loader is not own any listed program. The Information provided here is for your own use and doesn’t that guarantee success not mean advice to invest. The Up-loader is not responsible for your financial gain or loss. When you invest, you should understand you are taking a high risk.

I am not responsible if a website does not pay or shut down anytime

Please use the Website shown in this video AT YOUR OWN RISK

I am not responsible for your decision / Loses

Hey dude thank you for sharing this information. Your post is full of knowledge and valuable information. It is very useful for all of us on this great forum. Keep sharing good content and spreading knowledge.

My friend, since the new wallet Express Crypto is a very easy and safe wallet, but I will not enter it because of the taps that I do not consider useful at all in an intermediary place, so a work tap is not very popular in the field of cryptocurrency. Thank you.

This is a good wallet and exchanger of the cryptocurrency e Express crypto is doing good job in these days and this is a very valuable post to given the knowledge about the new wallet of the cryptocurrency

In general, my friend, there are many electronic wallets, in all platforms and all global sites, but the degree of security and conversion rates vary, so you can say that this wallet is good and great but I have not experienced it in advance but many talk about it well.