Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

12 hours ago, gootnice said:

Actually no. Because in new projects there are 89% chance of scamming. So I would rather suggest to all of you that always focused on popular coin rather than making the new coin popular.

Yes, I agree. You must use those coins that is been proven and tested to be a legitimate coins. I'm not saying that you must not use new coins, but of course, if you don't want to be scammed, you must think very carefully before using new coin.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Ofcourse, a lot of new cryptocurrencies are making the market alive even it is not that high impact. And of course, I am wishing and expecting that there will be more future promising crypto projects that will soon arrive.

nMvFbuZ.png

I think that the new projects that occur will be smarter and smartes (not just coins but functional tools). The tokenization of our society is at full speed. The waiting is for large companies and industries to change it all. This is the era of tokenization (like we had the era of industrialisation)

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I am not really interested in new cryptocurrency project. Because some of them i think not rare like Bitcoin. Their project i think not really innovative, maybe only gateway payment system. There is already many project in cryptocurrency, if they can make different maybe more interested. I only see they only giveaway, doing bounty and airdrop. So i think that coin will useless in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I was able to come up with a good capital. Maybe I'll invest it in a store. Or maybe in crypto. I'm still thinking of something. And hopefully it works out.

Creating cryptocurrency projects needs a best knowledge about crypto because if you just create it and not knowing will happen like some of the altcoin that have no value and some that are just dumping it will just a waste. 

Now-a-days there are lot of new crypto projects are coming.But unfortunately,many of them are fake and they don't deserve new visitors.But some them are also legit.So be aware of the scam and try to join the legit ones for a better profit.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

I do not want to have more crypto coins in the market. Because if more coins will be in market then demand of big coins like btc,eth, ltc would diversified and these coins may not rise enough. So we could not get good profit for holding these coins.

I do not want to see a new cryptocurrency, if the coin is still the same as an existing coin, because in cryptocurrency there are already many types of coins, ranging from stable coins or privacy coins, but even better if the features and functions are improved, so that it is better  without having to add a new coin

40 minutes ago, babakashi2020 said:

I know more will come but I don't think they might be that valuable. Instead of focusing on things yet to come we should focus of things that already exists.

More will come. As they are been developed every day. And they get into the community every day

On 18.01.2020 at 19:05, Akil said:

планируют обеспечить монеты с новым мнением, которые будут решать реальные проблемы, а не скромно бытовые отходы в пути размещения.

new cryptocurrencies will only be successful when they can solve real problems. If not, the project will die. This is a natural selection for cryptocurrencies.

If the interests and needs of users are reduced, surely there are no new projects that will make tokens or coins even hold their ico programs. The existence of new projects and coins due to the large number of enthusiasts or growing interest in buying and using crypto. Every year there will be new ideas and projects that are better than before.

COINTELEHUB                                   

On 12/12/2019 at 10:58 AM, Delgboke said:

If New crypocurrency project give this sector more popularity then definitely I want this. Also new project always increase digital currency members. So I think this is better for us.

Yeah I am expecting a new cryptocurrency project, I have been expecting Libra for a while now, I have money saving to invest heavily in Libra when it is launch on the crypto market, I hope it will launch this year.

New projects, whether they are supported by ico or ieo, I am tired of the projects of ico and ieo, I prefer to wait when a new project successfully enters the listing exchanges, and a new project must get a listing on a big exchanges.

I think that tere is now place of any currency still already coin are working. Crypto world rearrange them not requird to upload any currency.

Yes i accepting the new crypto coins. In the crypto world every crypto coins comes with this aim that crypto trader accept its and invest in this coins and use this coins as market medium and in this way they received more popularity. This is good for crypto world because the crypto world expend. 

rom0nnratd - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!        Thank you veru much for Auch a good airdrop l congratulate you.

Edited by Jhon Castrillón
bad code

5 hours ago, Ziyah said:

I don't want to see new cryptocurrency projects, because many new crypto projects fail, most coins die after launch, because there are too many coins.

There are so many projects that are good and also fail ones. Most of them survive while others die

Having a fair competition makes the crypto trading interesting. As long as those projects will benefit than giving people a headache, i guess its fine to have another project in the future.

Yeah i'm expecting a lot of new crypto currencies in 2020.And these currencies are going to me much profitable than previously existing currencies.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:01 AM, Raven said:

Day by day there are a lot of new crypto currency project but not all of that will be successful in the future because some of those project are being abandoned by the creator so don't trust those new projects quickly. That's for me. 

Yes i agree with you completely day by day there are a lot of new crypto currency project but not all of that will be successful in the future.

Just now, Shuvroahmed said:

Yes, a new currency is actually good, and there are many new currencies, but to me Bitcoin seems to be very useful.

Yes betcoin happen to be a very useful as a currency that gain allot of respect in the world.