Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

Yes I want to know more about this crypto project in the next years. Because of them maybe a new feature will exist that may help for the improvement of crypto currency in our daily life. Future is full of surprises and I hope a crypto project will succeed.

• +3 1

The truth is not, I do not expect another project, I think that the projects that are now are good, so we want to take advantage of them and continue investing in cryptocurrencies, so that we have good profits.

• +1 1

Of course, there are many cryptocurrency projects, but a very small percentage of them will succeed in the future, I hope that one of these successful currencies will be a coin from my wallet, hopefully I will be as lucky as those people who were lucky enough to buy bitcoin in its infancy.

Yes there are still many projects in market to launch many new cryptocurrency and people also need new cryptocurrency to invest in and this currency will develop more and more in future and we will benefits from it. 

• +3 1

If there are new cryptocurrency projects, the result will be a cryptocurrency cloned from Bitcoin with the addition of some modifications and updates to the new cryptocurrency, in addition to innovating new methods for improving and developing the buying and selling mechanism.

• +3 1

I need to have another ventures, however what I need is a decent tasks that have a genuine use case, so in the market they could have a decent cost. These days, new activities didn't do well both in their gathering pledges or on the lookout.

I am not really expecting new cryptocurrency projects, I'm not that interested in those kind of things. I'm just looking for a good way to earn crypto like campaigns, do campaigns are also part of cryptocurrency projects? or it is just focus on developing and improving cryptocurrency coins. Having a lot of new projects for cryptocurrency is really good because we can see that crypto community is improving and growing.

• +3 1

My opinion as I explore this crypto world evryday.I always see pre launch and airdrops of new coins.but most of them are just scam trying to sell their fake coins on the market.or sometimes it just ask for donations.

• +2 1

Yes, it is true that every day cryptocurrencies rise in value a little and do not exceed a quarter of the value of the Bitcoin, so this is life that keeps us in a state of cloning each other let alone digital currencies
I do not mind seeing any new project for new cryptocurrencies, but it must be well funded and successful before it is released.

My friend, this depends on the projects of these new currencies, there are already many successful new currencies because of their successful project and this made a lot of people invest in them.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, I expect that there will be new cryptocurrencies that will enter the competition and compete with the rest of the currencies, but the cryptocurrencies cannot succeed if they do not enter large and successful projects.

• +2 1

As crypto currency is still going strong more and more countries are creating their own coins , for example the china. They are now regulating a coin which they created to use also for payment method. More and more countries now are legalizing crypto currency.

We can not stop any projects of the cryptocurrency all we do pray for the one we can participate and earn a living and also discharge our duties perfectly into not the one members cannot do anything in.

• +2 1

Today in cryptowold there so many new projects will launched but some are real and most of new project and also so many exchanges are fake and this is not good for us because so many new investors will loss their money in this business and they are just face the loss and thats why they are not invest their more money in this project. For me cryptotalk is the project so far.

• +2 1

Yes but the one that it participate will benefit in it and also gain lot of profit when invest in and this during s will not be much stressful like this before earning from it.