Whale Alert! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I follow this twitter account but it doesn't help a lot. Maybe helps when we see USDT printed often as this is an indicator there is demand for tether and for Bitcoin. But movements can mean anything so it doesn't concern me to see any whale moving money between wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I am actual watch the whale alert because it gives some good tips with the movement of the funds. When you are read there is hundreds of new stable coins minted and transfered to exchanges you are known it is going to pump. It is also very good to see when whales are remove or move the Bitcoin in and out of the exchanges.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This twitter account follows some addresses and has alerts on twitter about big movements of cryptocurrencies. I don't watch it at all and it doesn't matter to my strategy. It can be important to know that Tether created another billion tokens of course as this will mean rising demand but this is also all depicted in the charts before you make the trade.

If that would be good, I think that would help the community a lot, good post and thank you for sharing this information, best regards.

On 11/12/2019 at 20:58, Cryptominded said:

Por lo general, recibo alertas de ballenas para grandes transacciones criptográficas desde y hacia intercambios y las compartiré aquí para que todos podamos estar actualizados y saber qué moneda / s estar alerta. Actualmente creo que XRP está en el centro de atención.

Good data I will take it into account, you have to prioritize this type of alerts because the price and rises of cryptocurrencies depend a lot on these and it would be great to take them before losing the opportunity to buy at a low price before receiving similar alerts. Thanks

• +1 1

Whale warnings may be an indication of what currency is behind and will be pumped in the future.  We can only follow targeted coin buying steps and make a profit in the future.

Not just in XRP but also in BTC, recently this year the huge amount of BTC I think it was 161,500 BTC was transferred to other wallet, it was a huge transaction in history of Bitcoin, I think it was greatly contribute to the price of Bitcoin now. Truly the whale is the one that can control the price of the Cryptocurrency, since they are one who have so much held Cryptocurrency.

This alarm is available on the Twitter and Telegram platforms and it tells us about the occurrence of huge currency transfers. By tracking these operations, it is possible to expect a certain movement in the market, from buying or exchanging currencies, and thus taking precautions and resetting the stop loss for our deals.

• +2 1

We must be aware of such huge transactions as they play an important role in driving the prices of Bitcoin and alternative currencies.

Many whales are there. Some are those which come and destroy the market. And XRP is now facing the attack of the SEC and this is not good 

Whale alert gives alerts on movements of cryptocurrencies above a certain volume in dollar terms, however this post here while it says it will discuss XRP it given a tweet about USDT, no matter that, whale alert is being used by some bots as well as other crypto influencer accounts that can change prices of crypto assets.

I think that the whale wanted to send a message to you in one way or another telling you about the encrypted transactions, the way to deal with them and the fees due on them, so we understand that these whales have private data that cannot be accessed, but we have to benefit from these experiences

Hoping that Ripples will be back at its feet again soon. It is being probed by SEC now and the price of XRP is rapidly decreasing because people are dumping i, for there are news that lots of big time exchange are going to delist XRP.

I am also checking whale alert since i joined crypto world, it's realy informative. I am using telegram for checking the whale alerts, we can see big transactions and we can also see minted tethers and stolen funds activites. I think we  can see every transaction above the 1milion dollar, it's very useful.

• +1 1

XRP is always on the spotlight for whale alert as it has the usual withdrawals of XRP coming from Ripple escrow wallets headed to be dumped in exchanges, something that Ripple has been on schedule for many years and eager to sell and fill their fiat bank accounts.

• +1 1

It is not very helpful watching the whale alert. I have been doing it for a long time and there wasn't good information except perhaps the part of tether send to exchanges that was somehow bullish. Any big move from whales to exchanges doesn't mean they will sell.

• +1 1

I will check it later and if that news is right, then I think there will be something going on in the market later so I can make a strategy to be ready for something that will happen later. Maybe I need to check on my telegram. 

My friend, the rugby currency can be very useful. We must always take the correct information in order not to run into risks. We have to start the right path in order to gain wonderful opportunities and get what we want.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:58 AM, Cryptominded said:

I usually get whale alert for large crypto transactions from and to exchanges and am going to be sharing them here so we all can remain updated and know what coin/s to be on the watch out for. Presently I think XRP is on the spotlight.

Perhaps we are approaching to realize the mainly awaited bitcoin bull operate for the reason that whales are preliminary to carry their bitcoins outside the switch.

7 hours ago, Authority said:

Perhaps we are approaching to realize the mainly awaited bitcoin bull operate for the reason that whales are preliminary to carry their bitcoins outside the switch.

The price of many crypto coins, including Bitcoin, is bull running.  If you look at the crypto market, you can see how the price of coins is rising.  LTC eth doge xlm monero bch erc with bitcoin by wheel traders The price of many more coins is increasing.  In the crypto world, prices are rising due to the investment of wheel traders and big companies.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Cleaner said:

The price of many crypto coins, including Bitcoin, is bull running.  If you look at the crypto market, you can see how the price of coins is rising.  LTC eth doge xlm monero bch erc with bitcoin by wheel traders The price of many more coins is increasing.  In the crypto world, prices are rising due to the investment of wheel traders and big companies.

This happening now but this year it's different many big gigantic organisation are taking part in BTC pump up and new adopters also contributing who have adopted crypto during corona pandemic. So far I see the Bullish run of BTC is now start shifting toward Altcoins like ETH hit $1200 ,XLM goes upward, Doge price jumped at Binance. Their for now keep tabs on altcoins. Because it's a bullish market don't leave any opportunity of earning. 

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing such good information,We get a red alert when there is too much exchange on cryptocurrencies or anyone is purchasing currency in more quantity,whale alert will help us to deal in such conditions with more attention.

18 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

This happening now but this year it's different many big gigantic organisation are taking part in BTC pump up and new adopters also contributing who have adopted crypto during corona pandemic. So far I see the Bullish run of BTC is now start shifting toward Altcoins like ETH hit $1200 ,XLM goes upward, Doge price jumped at Binance. Their for now keep tabs on altcoins. Because it's a bullish market don't leave any opportunity of earning. 

The market for bitcoins and altcoins is pumping very well.  Its price has run very bullish due to big companies investing with Bitcoin.  Pumped more coins including eth and ltc.  Those who have kept these coins have benefited a lot

I do not think that it is easy to expect a rise or fall in the currency without indications for that. In fact, I do not trust much of the words of analysts, because even the old analysts sometimes make mistakes.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(. 
    • Ещё есть микро-вероятность, что кашалот нашёл свой потерянный ключ от кошелька спустя 10 лет или наконец вступил в права наследства, по которому ему завещали все эти биткоины 😀