Whale Alert! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Thank you for the topic, many of these accounts and channels are spread in the telegram, where they program a robot to read all the suspicious moves of Bitcoin and anyone interested in the market will benefit this account.

Thanks for sharing this. Didn't know something like this exists, regularly checking this whale alert will really be useful to watch out for manipulation. Only downside is you need a twitter account which is a platform i've long since denounced using.

3 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

Yes, it's a signal but it's a crazy behavior. They are sucking every cent from the weak hands. How the bitcoin community could get out of this hole? 

sadly there is no getting out of this because those whales have the bigger shares in the market and the only way to stop them if bitcoin had lots more marketcap which could be provided with next halving.

21 hours ago, Smiling_assasin said:

These whales manipulate the market and its harmful for the market and the trust that customer is having in crypto, the whales dumps and pumps are not good.

Well they're also in the business to make profit too and they're only using the advantage their financial strength bestowed on them. What any average trader needs to understand is that the safety and survival of especially Bitcoin matters more to the whales, obviously they've so much more to lose. In the light of that, what we're seeing is just their moves to secure some profits and not to destroy the market. 

It was an astounding notification about the whales entering. This was an adequate sign that there might be a biggest movement may happen to the market and the price of the coin.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:43 PM, Yomeukhere said:

Yes, it's a signal but it's a crazy behavior. They are sucking every cent from the weak hands. How the bitcoin community could get out of this hole? 

While some people are not making any sense of these huge transactions by whale, those who do have a better understanding they convey vital information that could save them from stepping off in the wrong direction as well as an insider information of a developing trend that can give one an early bird advantage in the market.

The only way up is usually down! So the cloud keeps gathering and sooner that later the pressure would become overwhelming and the bull run would take center stage. Hope we're not going to hear anyone saying, "Oh shoulda bought when price was still below $10k."

The bull run gathering momentum with each passing day. Looks to me it's going to go all the way until halving is very much by the corner. Time to off load some of your portfolio in altcoin and go Bitcoin.

A lot seems to be going on with the Stablecoins lately and if we understood how the rally of 2017 came about, we should be fasting our seat belts by now for a moon expedition.

Edited by Cryptominded

The hackers of Upbit exchange on November 2019, are still having a swell day transferring their loot to unknown wallets.  Inability to halt such transactions I believe is certainly one of the low downs of cryptocurrency. I hope they leave a trail somewhere!

crypto space can never be separated from whales because of freedom of investment and unlimited crypto space. so anyone who has big capital to do dumping and pumping in crypto, it is not a violation and it is a legal thing to get huge personal benefits.

This is of course going to end in the sell of Bitcoin, but people ought to be wiser now! These moves does not signify a dump of Bitcoin, rather it's a quick move to take advantage of a couple of altcoins that are impressive at the moment, pumping them even higher, dumping them and back to marking time for Bitcoin bull run,

I think information like this is really needed in the crypto world because we know that this is anonymous and nobody knows what coins they are after.

This is certainly going to impose selling pressure on Telcoin and most likely end in a dump. Funds coming from the exercise would flow into the altcoins of the moment and eventually to Bitcoin. The stage is getting set!

On 12/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, Cryptominded said:

I usually get whale alert for large crypto transactions from and to exchanges and am going to be sharing them here so we all can remain updated and know what coin/s to be on the watch out for. Presently I think XRP is on the spotlight.

Yes we nees this With the nonstop nature of the crypto market, investors need every tool possible to stay ahead of the game.

One very useful tool for keeping tabs on the market is Whale Alert, a system for the live tracking and analysis of millions of daily blockchain transactions.

• +1 1

Transferring Bitcoin from an exchange to unknown wallet is Hodl.

Minting of Stablecoins is no different from what governments do with fiat money only in this case, the money is backed by dollar deposits as against getting it from free air. What's it going to be used for? Buying Bitcoin of course!

Edited by Cryptominded

The whales were very active yesterday trying to intensify bullish pressure on Bitcoin - couldn't post all the alerts I got though and we can see the price of Bitcoin picked up and as the pressure mounts, we would likely see a breach of the $10,000 price level sooner than later.

The above transactions are showing the confidence in Bitcoin is not diminishing as all three signifies Hodl. I think we're going to see a little consolidation above $8500 and then the rally would be on again. Must say, selling is simply not an option here!

Those whales do really have a huge effect in the cryptocurrency's market, they can easily make the price of bitcoin to rise or fall. It's really hard to know when will the whale move and also where or who is the one responsible with those huge transactions.

Thank you for sharing, I think coins that need attention may be Dash coin because the price is rising dramatically👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/16/2020 at 5:32 PM, Atreus said:

I've been following their account since a long time ago. And I could say it's very useful in case if we wanna know if some whales move a large of their assets from one to another. It could also be a good research to predict the price movement where the assets are going.

Yes it can be used to monitor what coins/tokens whales are throwing their weight on, for pump or dump and then you don't shot yourself in the leg by standing in their way, instead, you tag along behind them.

That's hodl, hodl and hodl.

Edited by Cryptominded

This is good information and i am thinking that huge money is transfer for what purpose .if this money is transfer for the purpose of buying bitcoin then it is good for crypto.

Whales selling less and saving more! A good pointer to the fact that market sentiment for a bull run is not disseminated yet. With a breach of the $9000 price level accomplished, next move would see Bitcoin aiming for the $10000 price level.

Transfers of large amounts of money rarely lead to changes in the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies.
Whales never reveal their plans. It is necessary to focus on analytical financial agencies.
Fundstrat: in 2020, Bitcoin will rise in price by at least 100%