People always talk about Ripple bull run - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

People always talk about Ripple bull run

12 hours ago, Lifeman said:

It won't start early, as I read even when the bitcoin halving is done, it will take some few weeks before we see bull run

no i dont know who told you how halving works but if you noticed the litecoin halving you will see that everyone is waiting for the same thing to happen as litecoin risen from 22$ to over 120$

Ripple XRP in 2017 made one of the largest gains in crypto space outpacing bitcoin by a huge amount. Xrp surged 35000 % in 2017 , when bitcoin made around less than 2000% .

Yes I agree with you. All the coins in the market are dependent on bitcoin, There are many coins and tokens in the market. But Bitcoin is the leader of all currencies.  Ripple is great competitor with bitcoin and Ethereum. But bitcoin will rise then ripple will go up. If bitcoin will not rise then ripple will not rise. Ripple  is popular coin but can't get profit.

Ripple is my one of fevorite coin i also want to know about ripple

coin it is stsble and good coin it future is bright

I also believe that this coin has a great future. It seems to me that no other coin could achieve such success as ripple. This project interacts with the banking system.

16 hours ago, Lifeman said:

I think that was the bull run of 2017, that make litecoin to rose to that extent, bitcoin was the cause of it, and after sometime it comes down woefully

nope man you can check the chart if you want to make sure but you will see that the halving of litecoin really made it go that far but right after it we came down so hard.

There are many currencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all currencies. Ethereum and ripple are great competitor. Ripple is my one of fevorite coin i also want to know about ripple coin it is stable and good coin it future is bright. I hope ripple will rise in 2020.

2 hours ago, mrking049 said:

There are many currencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all currencies. Ethereum and ripple are great competitor. Ripple is my one of fevorite coin i also want to know about ripple coin it is stable and good coin it future is bright. I hope ripple will rise in 2020.

i think if we saw ripple hitting its lows then we will definitely see it going up higher in the bull run but i dont know if it will reach its all time highs again.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ripple is not a stable coin, it is not like USDT... ripple reached the highest price at $3 in January 2018.. but I don't think ripple is a good for long term investment maybe for short term investment I think.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is not the only coins that has a capability to make bull run.altcoins and xrp has also have that capability I'm sure we can expect also the massive increase on xrp price this year 2020.lets just wait for a while and collect as many coins as possible.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:14 PM, Badman001 said:

Yaa because ripple coin is very good and its future is so bright compare to all new coins that are in crypto market nowdays..ripple took a good move in future still waiting for that move.. thanku.

the coin is much profitable now. people are investing on this coin now and very soon the price will go to moon. I think this coin has a bright future.

1 hour ago, SCB1234 said:

It is likely to go up in 2020. Of all the coins, there are much worse to be stuck in. I have noticed a lot more pro-XRP people talking things up. Expectations are big for them to be adding new accounts,

Until now i don't real know if XRP will bull this year, it has been ignoring bitcoin movements.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:04 AM, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

It is not a stablecoin. Although it is not properly decentralized but it fluctuates like other crypto coins. Few days ago it was rised 10% in one day. But other coins were rised below 5%.

Ripple is also good but Bitcoin remains the king of all.However, the ripple is unlike from other but every one time abide by the bitcoin trading manage as it's the entire time with the bitcoin up or down together followed by why I inquire that it's every single one useful pump or dump but on this time but or consider it I imagine it's satisfactory and safe for the future

On 12/12/2019 at 1:34 AM, Digicoin said:

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

Hello. I agree with you that the Ripple is a bad investment. It's a cryptocurrency that I don't like. I think I remember that the Stellar Lumens (which I really like) is connected to the same team. Case to follow...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I don't really know, but I don't think ripple is stable, because the movement exceeds 10%. From some previous history, I think it's only natural that people expect ripple bull run in the near future. Well, that's just my opinion, what is your opinion?

The currency is depleted and its price is very hurtful, I think all the coins in the market depend on Bitcoin, so the bull run will be available when Bitcoin prices rise. Moreover, I think some investors are too bullish to fight because they know that the stable price of a ripple should range from $ 1 to $ 2.

Yes im agree with you, ripple is not good for a long term. Ripple have a big yearly inflation because every month their dev always unlocked xrp from escrow wallet to sell it on market. And also ripple is one of alts that have bad performing coin in 2019

On 12/12/2019 at 8:34 AM, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

What's your say on this?

Because ripple are supported by banks and most government organization, Some people consider XRP as a stable coin it could be used a safe haven for your BTC when there's a major dump in BTC price. Its a good alternative to doges for wealth transfer since it offers low fees and much faster transaction.

spacer.png

I don't know... I feel like Ripple isn't going to climb on its own that much anymore, all the price gains will be directed by Bitcoin. The Satoshi value will not rise much.

I think ripple is the first coin accepted banks and big companies for transaction but ripple coin is not moving and stable today market dash ltc ETH doing well slowly rise the price but ripple prices not increase when bitcoin bull runs in the market altcoin also rise when bitcoin investors earn their profit bitcoin goes down then may be ripple rise's up 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:24 AM, Digicoin said:

That means ripple has gotten to $1.8 be for. This is what I want to know. That means if bull run start, ripple can get over 500% increase too. I like this about ripple.

well if you want bigger returns then you should invest your money in low cap coins and these will have the possibility of going up 1000% in bull run.

I think those that are actually holding XRP they are the ones that's expecting bullrun to happen on XRP coins, although some people are waiting to see the bullrun before they can invest on xrp. 

On 12/12/2019 at 6:08 AM, Migo said:

This coin dropped and losses its price very much, I think all of the coins in the market are depending on bitcoin, so the bull run will be available when bitcoin price rise

Rightly said ripple coin drops easily it's losing its value daily but BTC on the other hand always has a good tendency to rise up easily