What is the maximum amount of BTC you can transfer to a wallet per day? Is there any limitation? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

What is the maximum amount of BTC you can transfer to a wallet per day? Is there any limitation?

I think it depends with a wallet which you are using, there are some wallets which they have a limit of 100 bitcoins and there are wallets which they have a limit of 1000 bitcoins. But in many wallets you will need to complete KYC to get large limit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, there are some restrictions in some portfolios that set a maximum for bitcoin that must be withdrawn daily or monthly, and there are wallets and platforms that have no maximum

Life is great and enjoy it

The limit on the amount of bitcoins that can be transected from one wallet to the other depends on the regulations put by the wallet providers for the wallet you are using and some may put in some limitations based on kyc verifications.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +1 1

It all depends on what the exchange and your level of verification or security. But decentralized exchange have a higher amount unlike other types.

4 hours ago, Ismoney said:

It all depends on what the exchange and your level of verification or security. But decentralized exchange have a higher amount unlike other types.

You are the owner of your coins, you can send as many as possible as you want, so far you pay the exchange the withdrawals fee. And it happens like that to wallets. 

Bitcoin transfers knows no bounds. A user can easily transfer as much as he want into a wallet. Maybe it will take a quite sometime. But the transfer won't face any kinds of problems for that. There is no limit of transferring bitcoins in a single transactions. So other than the flat currencies, it actually gives the opportunity to have a good time in crypto world. 

There is no limitations of bitcoin withdrawal or receiving as long you have full information of your wallet but the problem is that there are some exchangers which requires you to pass a KYC verification process and after passing you can withdraw as much as you want in a day.

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Solex said:

There is no limitations of bitcoin withdrawal or receiving as long you have full information of your wallet but the problem is that there are some exchangers which requires you to pass a KYC verification process and after passing you can withdraw as much as you want in a day.

I can advice you to do kyc that are legit and trusted. You may like to ask how can you know a legit sites? This answer is simple by research and asking questions here in this forum will give you the answer if the exchange is trusted or not. 

16 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

I can advice you to do kyc that are legit and trusted. You may like to ask how can you know a legit sites? This answer is simple by research and asking questions here in this forum will give you the answer if the exchange is trusted or not. 

Thank you for your advice I don't actually know much about legit exchangers and that is why I always choose binance exchanger and yobit exchanger as the best because I have used them and I have witnessed there integrity towards serving there users.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Solex said:

Thank you for your advice I don't actually know much about legit exchangers and that is why I always choose binance exchanger and yobit exchanger as the best because I have used them and I have witnessed there integrity towards serving there users.

Binance is also a good exchanger to recommend  mate I could also recommend kucoin, and houbi they are also good exchanger to be trusted.

18 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Binance is also a good exchanger to recommend  mate I could also recommend kucoin, and houbi they are also good exchanger to be trusted.

That is good I really appreciate your efforts towards this and soon I will go on research about those exchangers you listed to see if they are good for me because I don't like sites that infuse high transaction to coins.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Solex said:

That is good I really appreciate your efforts towards this and soon I will go on research about those exchangers you listed to see if they are good for me because I don't like sites that infuse high transaction to coins.

Nice meeting a friend like you on this forum. You are welcome to cryptotalk forum and I assured you will be among the good contributor in this forum.

Cryptocurrencies and their portfolios have much better benefits than digital currencies, Paypal and many other banks as there is no minimum amount to send money to bitcoin wallets in addition to that there is also no maximum amount of currencies that we can send daily and this is very wonderful and helps many. One of the huge companies that want to send large amounts of money from one country to another

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/12/2019 at 10:31 AM, Superred said:

Depend on the bitcoin amount on your wallet i think there is no limitation to send your btc i was never send huge amount of btc in a day but i think you can send 1000 btc or more only from one wallet

I really don't know the answer on his question but I think that there's no limit on transferring bitcoin into wallet. 

Those who have an experience can help us to answer this kind of question so let's wait for their answer. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think you can receive or send any amount of bitcoin in your wallet without restrictions, but there are some platforms that require you to do KYC in order to allow you to send a large amount of bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If you want to do btc transaction to another site from trust wallet or received then there has no limit i yet face.. But there has a chance to see your transaction pending ... But it will sent or received soon..while the fee can be high like a myth       

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:24 PM, febriyana said:

That is possible when around 2013-2015 i think, because the price is really cheap.

So for sending 1 satoshi is also possible, the fees also cheap, where 10k satoshi is around $0.01. So some hacker that time spamming blockchain network with transaction 1 satoshi.

So for now the Bitcoin community is increasing their security. Where i think to sending below 10k satoshi is not possible because you can be rejected by nodes blockchain and flagged as spam.

For reference why the wallet is have minimum withdraw is to avoid the blockchain flagging your transaction as dusting attack.

https://www.binance.vision/security/what-is-a-dusting-attack

All wallet i think not supported sending a few cent, not only wallet also gambling sites have minimum withdraw or transfer player to player 0.0001 Bitcoin.

miners will prioritize your transactions no matter how much bitcoins you deposit. I can easily withdraw high amounts of bitcoin and there are some exchanges and wallets that require us to check and when we have full kyc we can easily withdraw high amounts. If you transfer one bitcoin to another, there is no problem.

• +5 1

On 10/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, rockmiss said:

Install the Bitcoin Core wallet program on your PC. Then you can form transactions with the amount of transfer to another address from 1 satoshi to 1,000,000 bitcoins or more. On cryptocurrency exchanges, there are top and bottom limitations on the amount of bitcoin transfer.

You are right, but it does not necessary need bitcoin core, many lightweight wallet can do it also. 

On 5/9/2020 at 2:08 PM, Saboor said:

I have to undergo verification in binance and kucoin just to enjoy the full benefits of those exchanges, especially the kucoin that have different events for their verified traders

But I believe you know how much can be very dangerous. I prefer no kyc exchange like yobit. 

Edited by Yomose
  • Useful or interesting 2

Because of its demand and its price, we can rarely give bitcoin to anyone and take the same amount from others. It is also true that every wallet has its own limit. But it has also been heard. That there is no limit and secondly you can only give 25 thousand dollars of bitcoin to someone in Blockchain.

In traditional banking system or other online payment system has maximum limit of transaction to be made per day unlike in crypto currency where there is no limit marked for a transaction in a day except you might experience a long duration before the transaction to be validated.

Receiving or sending to private wallet has no limit in a day.But for exchange,some can pay maximum of two BTC in a day after you must have completed your KYC (Know your customer).

• +5 1

Wallets don't have limitations and I think that exchanges don't limit the maximum you can send to them either. Some exchange wallets will have a minimum requirement for deposits, but if you discuss only wallets then there shouldn't be any minimum. If you send too low amount you maybe not be able to send as fees can be high and the amount can't cover for them.

• +1 2

In the wallets that give you full access to the private keys and are non custodians it is up to you. I don't know if some other wallets like Coinbase or exchanges set limitations. Usually some of these if they see very large transfers may be alarmed and can even ask you questions and probably will make research on their own to find where this money came from.

• +2 1

Some wallets that requires KYC do have limits but most mobile wallets have no daily or monthly limits as the case maybe, but it's most better to set a particular limit for oneself. 

• +1 1

I am not yet experience transferring bitcoin to fiat since bitcoin has a large amount of withdrawal fee and I do not want to settle that large amount because you can make it grow instead of paying for the fee. I use ripple to transfer my crypto to fiat because it is easy way to do that and it has small amount of withdrawal fee

• +2 1