Cryptocurrency Is Most Useful for Breaking Laws and Social Constructs - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Cryptocurrency Is Most Useful for Breaking Laws and Social Constructs

well i think that is one of the downsides of using crypto but again we could be using it for lots of good thing as we seen lately people are using it to donate money anonymously to help others as well.

As we can see crypto currency is in early stages and we lake experts who go to mainstream to defend these false allegations on Crypto currencies.But this will not remain permanent sooner crypto will acknowledge and society will accept it.But before that crypto is good to stay off from the main stream.

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well i think that is one of the downsides of using crypto but again we could be using it for lots of good thing as we seen lately people are using it to donate money anonymously to help others as well.

there is always two sides for everything but when it comes to crypto i see all the news is focused on how crypto can be used for bad things like drugs and guns but never shed a light on the donations with crypto.

Sometimes I think crypocurrency break laws. Reason is many illegal work paid by this crypocurrency. Also this digital currency never give taxes in government. Which is really bad any country.

It is offensive to suggest that cryptocurrencies are mainly used for breaking laws because almost all the cryptocurrency holders do not commit crimes with them and are only using them for their privacy. They aren't interested in causing chaos.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I can agree with that, because many if drugs dealers are reported to use cryptocurrencies to sell and buy drugs, because no one can track the transaction owner in crypto

On 1/25/2020 at 12:53 AM, Lil payne said:

I think cryptocurrency is a key instrument in breaking law, having known government and regulatory bodies are not in support of the crypto activities for now but still u can't back out because of his high rate of profit befalling on u. 

It does follow law and regulations, but sometimes it does not abide to that in most times

Government of many countries refuse to legalized cryptocurrency but Cryptocurrencies are not contravention laws but are strong than laws and regulations from my seeing. That is why laws and dictatorial bodies and governments perform not allow decision that to consent to it be a replacement to community currencies.

Crypto currency not break any county laws and regulations every invention made for people to useful but in our society so many peoples use misuse and they do harm full  like bitcoin purpose easy transaction and less fees but some crime activities group use this transaction to send money illegal way so how we blame bitcoin breaks any countries law and regulations

For me crypto currency was made to help the individuals to have a freedom in their own income so in short it doesn't break the law. All of the bad effects happen because of the user itself so all in all crypto currency is innocent.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:43 AM, xpertt said:

I think cryptocurrency is more powerful than the law because you can do all of the things you wanted to do as long as you have money and in online world it is cryptocurrency, that is how our world works, if you have an enormous amount of money, then it means that you were a powerful person.

Right you are but i think we all should maintain the rules by the governemt and should not break rules and should not do any bad work with crypto.

Cryptocurrency are not really breaking but it is distrupting the norms. Cryptocurrency is still looking strange to many people. Many organization and companies are seeing cryptocurrency as a threat rather than a innovation. Cryptocurrency will go mainstream as Time goes on when people begin to see the need to adopt it. 

On 12/11/2019 at 4:40 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Jill Carson is co-founder of the Open Money Initiative, a non-profit research organization working to guarantee the right to a free and open financial system, and co-host of the What Grinds My Gears podcast. She also works as an advisor and consultant for startups including Algorand, Risk Labs, dYdX, CoinList, and Tezos.

Why hasn’t cryptocurrency gone mainstream?

“It doesn’t scale.”

“It’s slow.”

“It’s expensive.”

“It’s volatile.”

“It’s hard to use.”

Or maybe it was never supposed to go mainstream.

This is not to say cryptocurrency is any less important, meaningful, or useful. Rather, I think perhaps we have been judging cryptocurrencies’ success (or lack thereof) according to a false metric. We would not judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.

By design, cryptocurrency does not solve mainstream problems.

Scale, speed, and cost are all examples of mainstream problems within finance, from main street to Wall Street. Credit card networks go down. Stock trades take days to clear. Wire transfers are expensive. In some situations, cryptocurrencies may offer marginal improvements on any of these issues, but more often blockchain-based systems will fail when compared to more conventional, centralized solutions.

This does not represent a design flaw. In fact, this is an intentional trade off. Decentralized systems forsake scale, speed, and cost in favor of one key feature: censorship resistance. Cryptocurrency solves problems faced by the censored who, by definition, are not the mainstream.

Source coindesk

Those are all negative sides of crypto currencies and even fiat has plenty of negative side but if he will look to the positive side of the crypto currencies then he will surely change his mind and will proceed in using the crypto currencies. 

Digital payment is the future currency and will likely to replace fiat someday. Crypto currencies are the starters of digital currencies so we should be thankful to it's existence and give value to it instead of criticizing it. 

Given that there was no cryptocurrency at that moment, I think cryptocurrency is reliable for us.
Cryptocurrency is the new real expression of its policy violation, because if it does not comply with the law

I think from my experience that crypto currency is not breaking any laws and rules and regulations because this is control by digital and also not by government. 

Nit that crypto is advantageous for breach laws but it is stronger than countries laws. You are actual accurate about your statement.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:40 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Jill Carson is co-founder of the Open Money Initiative, a non-profit research organization working to guarantee the right to a free and open financial system, and co-host of the What Grinds My Gears podcast. She also works as an advisor and consultant for startups including Algorand, Risk Labs, dYdX, CoinList, and Tezos.

Why hasn’t cryptocurrency gone mainstream?

“It doesn’t scale.”

“It’s slow.”

“It’s expensive.”

“It’s volatile.”

“It’s hard to use.”

Or maybe it was never supposed to go mainstream.

This is not to say cryptocurrency is any less important, meaningful, or useful. Rather, I think perhaps we have been judging cryptocurrencies’ success (or lack thereof) according to a false metric. We would not judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.

By design, cryptocurrency does not solve mainstream problems.

Scale, speed, and cost are all examples of mainstream problems within finance, from main street to Wall Street. Credit card networks go down. Stock trades take days to clear. Wire transfers are expensive. In some situations, cryptocurrencies may offer marginal improvements on any of these issues, but more often blockchain-based systems will fail when compared to more conventional, centralized solutions.

This does not represent a design flaw. In fact, this is an intentional trade off. Decentralized systems forsake scale, speed, and cost in favor of one key feature: censorship resistance. Cryptocurrency solves problems faced by the censored who, by definition, are not the mainstream.

Source coindesk

Crypto are volatile. It's price always rise up and down. Also it's secure and faster. But it's transaction occure like anonymously. That's why many terrorist use this advantage to make illegal activities.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The problem with the crypts is that they can be used to handle money from crime, which is harmful to everyone, new forms of scams, extortion, etc. will continue to emerge, thanks to this. It is also detrimental that they are exempt from taxes since these are of utmost importance to governments, by allowing the proper functioning of public services.

Well if there's advantages and good things about cryptocurrency, of course, that is unavoidable that some will definitely use the power and advantages of cryptocurrency to use for bad intentions and bad things.

I don't think that cryptocurrency is breaking any law it's working with all the aspects for which it has been established there are some countries and some governments who have restricted this digital currency but I think that it's very profitable currency which should be adopted by the countries.

Yes your words are true. Crypto currency is a law breaking way of earning money . To earn Cryptocurrency we need to break the law. Many state and banks are against the Cryptocurrency because it's against the law.

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

Cryptocurrencies are an unpopular summit for most countries around the world and they have no solution to explain to us why they did not support cryptocurrencies because it is a great economic power and has changed the lives of many people

I would say that the cryptocurrency is more Autonomous from Fiat payments. That's why many people use it. And if you look more broadly, then you can conduct illegal transactions with Fiat.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:40 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Scale, speed, and cost are all examples of mainstream problems within finance, from main street to Wall Street

Which is what I think should still be the main goal. We can't settle for what we have. It's made a "currency" hence it's name cryptocurrency, and it should be able to be used like one. We shouldn't be stuck here saying that it's just for anonymous fund transfers that are better off for illegal activities, because if so, then market and government adoption would be unlikely to happen.