Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

On 12/11/2019 at 10:30 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I don't think anyone can replace bitcoin because he is the first coin that is very popular at the moment. even if there is a possibility it will still compete with bitcoin. yes this is my opinion.

I also see this is really looking impossible for any coin to beat Bitcoin in market , because Bitcoin is oldest as well valuable coin , Bitcoin have a good amount of invester and holder also . This is really look impossible that we see any coin who acchive 1st rank in coinmarketcap .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't think bitcoin will replaces anything you just mentioned above but if  government should one day legalise cryptocurrency, it will play its rule as an independent party and wont rely on anything and that's what always makes it strong. 

If Bitcoin currency is approved within the countries of the world then Bitcoin will be relied upon as a currency for sure and this currency will be very high and will be used to complete remote transactions because it is very fast by completing transactions and transferring money

On 5/30/2020 at 2:28 PM, Soaib khan said:

there are many assets available in the market but none has the potential to beat Bitcoin it's been more than 11 years none cryptocurrency has created which can replace Bitcoin and no any market available which is fluctuate as cryptocurrency market

Yes. Bitcoin is really irreplacable we cannot compare it to others. All other coins is being dependent to bitcoin. We can say that bitcoin is really the top among the rest.

The right place where the bitcoin should be is in the right exchange and market as well as for the investor who helps the increase the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is use ful to everyone that's why we need to support the use of it as well as all the cryptocurrencies.

On 12/11/2019 at 5:50 PM, miskyming said:

I don't think government will agree to adopt bitcoin to replace the fiat money, you know how volatile bitcoin is.. The government will prefer a digital stable coin than volatile coin because it is risky who owns it, It can dump the price, end up losing money.

I agree with you because the bitcoin currency is good for us to trade because its price is volatile, but we cannot approve bitcoin to buy goods because it is volatile in its price.

I like your question and opinion as well. According to me It will replace as commodity. If it is replaced only then. But presently I see no chance of having that. Because the Bitcoin is well placed as a cryptocurrency and if in future if it will replace as commodity for sure. It's my opinion 

I don't think Bitcoin (BTC) replaces fiat money at times I personally think it has to take a long time for this to happen Bitcoin is still not stable enough to be a national currency of some country 

Bitcoin as a currency and as a field, it is better than all other currencies, and if adopted, it will become the first currency that is used daily as an alternative to the dollar, the euro and other currencies.

• +1 1

Good question! I believe that bitcoin is really similar in some ways to a commodity, but only as an investment, like gold! It can be sold, given away. Use in different areas, and it is very interesting!

Well, if you ask me I would say that Bitcoin is irreplaceable when it comes to it importance in the crypto market today, so I would say everywhere is a right place for Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 7/12/2020 at 6:20 PM, Dannyjay99 said:

Well, if you ask me I would say that Bitcoin is irreplaceable when it comes to it importance in the crypto market today, so I would say everywhere is a right place for Bitcoin.

Anything that will replace bitcoin will kill all other cryptocurrencies. And like you said, bitcoin is not replaceable.

On 7/13/2020 at 9:48 AM, Mr.Talk said:

Cryptographic forms of money and bitcoin, which is an immaterial cash with numerous favorable circumstances and advantages, are vastly improved to manage than Forex

No only bitcoin is the cryptographic form of money, there are other digital money in cryptocurrencies. 

23 hours ago, Muntaha097 said:

Well, i want to say that bitcoin is a digital or virtual currency. Coinbase is the biggest and most respected Bitcoin platform in the United States. It offers both exchange and wallet in one, making it one of the easiest places to start with bitcoin.

But better to prefer noncustodial than custodial. 

• +3 1

Let's remember that the basic concept of cryptocurrencies at this point is decentralization and obviously this goes against having a government that controls your currencies. It is the good thing about BTC. Thank you, good luck, success and profit !!!

• Useful or interesting 1

The government will prefer a digital stable coin than volatile coin because it is risky who owns it, online transactions can be done and many more things can be done through Bitcoin.

I think that even if countries recognize bitcoin, it will not allow it to take the place of local currencies, but rather the cryptocurrencies will be complementary to fiat currencies in the new global economic system and an assistant to it.

I think if banks will want to adopt a crypto they  will create own crypto because they want total control for it. 

I don't think it is something as a commodity it is more of an asset that can be used in a way that makes transactions resistant to censorship and block by governments or someone in power. Bitcoin in this case is money that is decentralized so it can't be one class or another. It is a class on its own.

10 hours ago, playman64 said:

I think if banks will want to adopt a crypto they  will create own crypto because they want total control for it. 

banks are not so simple to create cryptocurrencies, if it were simple, banks would have already created cryptocurrencies. Banks know that in the advanced stage that cryptocurrencies are difficult to try to compete and that the best option is to try to regulate cryptocurrencies by implementing KYC on exchanges and many other things

• +1 1

all banks need centralized they own crypto currency, and this happen till 2030 years, otherway in litle interests they dont need to adobt.

It is a different asset that can be used as gold instead of gold and also used for purchases and transactions but not micro transactions. This is what the lightning network will fix and make bitcoin used for everything. But everyone has to search for himself at this point because there is a lot of misinformation by the new.s

• +2 1

as the years go by the crypto currencies are getting stronger and there is a lot of facility for bitcoin as the most popular but they need many factors to end up exploding and become more useful in everyday life

I think that Bitcoin is different from commodities as oil. their prices are affected by many natural events and economic problems. In recession commodities prices go lower. Bitcoin has to be seen to behave when these prices go lower. It is speculative today but not the same as the rest.

Les crypto monnaie sont là venir. Tout le monde dirige sa boussole vers la. Blockchain

I believe that the first step is to adopt bitcoin as a currency is not the solution to many economic problems, I think the best thing is to adopt bitcoin as a store of value. To replace fiat money we have stable currencies, such as USDT and DAi, which have a similar value to the dollar. I believe that governments have no option other than in the coming years to adopt cryptocurrencies as something regular, because they run the risk that many people will go to this market and they cannot regulate it in any way. I also believe that in the next 20 years we will be able to buy anywhere in the world with cryptocurrencies.

It is a speculative asset like stocks. but it can be more depending on how it will be seen in the future by investors. There can be changes and it can be seen as a currency again perhaps with the adoption of the lightning network.