Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

This is 50,50 for all we can be rich from crypto .But not super rich .We can make good fortune from BTC sudden pump up .It all depend on person efforts in rypto.

Cryptotalk is not a investment site.

Here we earn a little amout of money.

If anyone want to rich quick then you go for start investing.that makes you quick rich.

Yes, crypto currency will help to get rich quickly... But have to keep patience to became rich by using crypto currency.. And also have to wise more.. Then, you might get rich quick by using crypto currency...                          

Nowadays, there are primarily two options for getting rich in cryptocurrency. Those who were fast becoming wealthy were the ones who could handle bitcoin in large quantities. Some of them bought Bitcoin for only a few dollars every few years in BTC, and it make much profits.

I believe that in the next few years crypto will be the world's leading financial market. and the opportunity in the crypto market is huge because it can grow very well in the future so investing from this point is very necessary.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

It is a good wallet.With cryptocurrency you can have more source of income.Factors that make crypto as it can bring wealth instantly is because of the ease of getting it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Getting rich in a short period of time is reasonable, but not much, and it depends on the extent of your trading experience

You will have to take time and make effort to earn it. And when you earn the money you desire it will be a good feeling that you can see the fruit of your hard work.There are lot of coins that need to be learn and invest in them for a quick profit.

12 hours ago, Malerik said:

This is for us, we are doing our strategy in investing, and if it works, then, of course, we can be rich here
It is possible that we are rich in crypto, and we see this from different people who are here before us or those who are late, but smarter than us.

Sometimes it is regrettable when we fall at the wrong hand of cryptocurrency, and I don't think it is quite alright that's r gonna get rich fast in cryptocurrency

I donot think that this idea is right, may be you will be rich in few years, but may not all became rich, many of us feel boring about this tooics, and prefer to left this forum, although they can be patient and get more day by day

Yes i think it will be make rich the person because its value and it’s demand is very high in future its value is more high 

Yes in future crypto can be make quick rich because the value of this currency is very high and expensive then other currencies 

Cryptocurrency trading is not a get rich quick thing and many investors have fallen and failed to make it due this mind set therefore, avoid this and have patience cause cryptocurrency requires it and you will make it slowly.

If one really wants to get rich and be successful off cryptocurrency. One has to find the most favorable way to earn cryptocurrency which in my own opinion is by trading. After that, the cryptocurrency market requires a lot of persistence and patience. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Dude it is not always possible to get rich from crypto because situations will not always favors to you. Due to the extreme volatility in the crypto market, sometimes , you can easily lose the huge amounts in the crypto. So if the situation is good for you, you will get rich else not. 

This is a sure thing, you need a lot of time to reach the respectable gain that you want to reach, but the wealth needs a lot of effort and a much longer time than we think, but with effort, work and sincerity we will definitely get to someday what we want.

Certainly, only those with experience, resilience and patience are successful in this market. The best analogy to this market is that it is like a rough sea full of giant whales that wrestle and at the same time devour small fish.

You will not be able to become rich by using cryptocurrencies in a short time. You will need a very long time. But the people who became rich in a short time are the people who bought bitcoin in 2009 and stored it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

26 minutes ago, DubVision said:

The dream is to get rich, because bitcoins are an urgent matter, I am sure that this year the prices for bitcoins can grow by at least 50% of the growth in 2017, and this can make us rich.

Before that it is first gotta rise back to 10k, which is not easy with the current threat to economy.

Well, I am afraid I can't be agree with you on this. There is no way that you can get rich in one night. It take a lot of efforts time and energy to become a rich man. By the way if you find a treasure that something else 😉

well it depends you your luck cause sometimes there are coins who do 100x or 50x or even more so if you invested 1000 usd and more you will profit quat good but it happens so random and you can't really predict what will happen. so it is possible but chances are very low if you don't trust coins.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:20 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Hello my dear friend. People who want to became rich  in the short time are the ones who call crypto currency a scam after losing money here. Working in digital market require patience. 

This idea is wrong about crypto. Cryptocurrencies can make you rich, but not as quickly as you think. Also, cryptocurrencies can fail you if you do not learn and possess the necessary expertise in this field.