BTC Prediction - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek sharma

BTC Prediction

Bitcoin prices will increase in January and May 2020, Predicting will exceed $ 20,000 in 2020, I also realized that Bitcoin can go up to $ 20,000 +, we have to use this golden connection.

My prediction was before the year ends bitcoin will fall to exactly $7,000, it is possible because of the bitcoin value fall in past months compare to $8,800 pump this year.

in a situation where the bitcoin rate is jumping and no one knows for sure which direction it will turn, the best thing to do is to be optimistic and believe in the growth of bitcoin

The prediction of bitcoin is quite hard to say. Currently, the price of bitcoin is down which I thing stays down at the end of this year due to the Christmas.

Do you remember how much the price of BTC first came out and then went up sky high.  5 I plunged deeper into the crypto world and read every news about Bitcoin the more I am sure this is the currency market that billionaire no one can really predict the price of Bitcoin.  Mr. Sathosi and people who work for that really genius of global economy.  BTC willne rise so hight.

Edited by Yanadia
Wrong type

20 minutes ago, Warrior said:

We also expecting that this will remain low this whole year for this kind of big occasion. Maybe 2020 can be better year for Bitcoin

Your right I am also expecting in 2020 bitcoin will come back with strong price hopefully the beginning of 2020 will good for bitcoin.

Btc will not drop to 6000 dollars, for logical reasons like the customs clearance agreement between China and the United States, maybe the whales can reduce the price but just for a little while and it will go up again.

That would be really rational if bitcoin falls exactly before the Christmas holidays because all people need to spend te money on presents and stuff but not invest it in bitcoin in this time 

Base on the graph shown, we can clearly see that the price of bitcoin really fall and also we can notice that sometimes it rise and then starts to fall again. It just shows that bitcoin is really volatile and we can not really predict when will it's price will rise again. I hope that after bitcoin's halving it will trigger the bull run so many of bitcoin's holder and investors can finally get their profit.

We can't predict the price of bitcoin because thisbis decentralized network means that no one can handle this and also in terms of price, this is not stable and we can't predicted it.

1 hour ago, Fabrick said:

It won't be a good time to make prediction of bitcoin. Actually it is so much hard to predict the price of BTC. Because BTC going down unexpectedly and up also. But next year BTC can be go for pump

yea we cant expect the price when it comes to short term because till now we are still in a bearish market and we might stay in it for a long time but 2020 halving will surely trigger a bull market.

In my own prediction am expecting Bitcoin to reach $30k dollar come next year or even more than that in the 2nd quarter of 2020 let the value be high. 

Well, as the statistics explained, the possibility of this prediction can be activated, because fluctuations are difficult to guess. Hopefully in the future bitcoin can add up to $ 64,00 for what you say.

I expect Bitcoin price to drop in this month and after that it will skip this stage and start to recover and rise, so don't worry and keep your Bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

That would make a lot of sense if bitcoin fell right before the Christmas holidays because everyone needed money for Christmas so many people would exchange bitcoin for gifts and money.

Now the value of bitcoin is around $7000. And i think it will be go up the starting of 2020, because in 2020 bitcoin will go upto more than $20000. But it is not sure, just my prediction.

5 minutes ago, Diggy said:

Maybe you have a point, but i wil wait what the price of bitcoin will be then i will decide to what i will do.  

I am sure you are not alone because many people will wait for the price to increase. Although we need to wait for a long time, that will not be a problem for us because we believe that bitcoin will go to go to the moon in the future. So if we do not yet have bitcoin, for now, we can try to buy bitcoin at a low price, and I think that the time for us will come soon as I see that the price is down again this day. You will have a chance to add more bitcoin by buying bitcoin at a low price.

The volatility of Bitcoin, is unpredictable the value but i believe that right now is the lowest value of Bitcoins but eventually it will increase again in a near future. You need to know that it's natural that it goes up and down but you need to strategize everything because it's decentralized and unpredictable.e

I believe with adoption always getting closer and closer, those who will be holding and staying strong compared to those who want to catch speculative price moviments will do much better. Just take a look at what warren buffet has done in his investing care, never speculating just holding what he believes can have future growth. 

I think bitcoin price will never going under 65000 dollars in this year.Now bitcoin price higer then 7k dollars.I thjbk their price will increase

Prediction About Bitcoin:-

My prediction about Bitcoin is very high according to my thinking the price of Bitcoin goes up at high level in future and those people who invest and hold teh bitcoins they earn more and more profit in future.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, TubigWater said:

Now I see bitcoin is falling, hopefully this will not continue and I wish this is just temporary.  Because I'm holding bitcoin now.  

I think it is temporary too, i wanted to sell it before but I want to hold more again to see where the price is going

The price of Bitcoin is always changing, although prices often go down but the graph of increase is always increasing every year and I believe in the next year the price of bitcoin can penetrate to the value of $ 10,000.

BitMEX research team's BTC forecast
It believes that in 2020, Bitcoin will not drop lower than $2,000. The price will stay under the $15,000 mark, the team says

anas hassan

At present we noticed that the price of BTC is little down.there are many reasons behind it.i we expect it will be increase in 2020 .I think it will rise in January.