People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence!

Sure, mate. People are always going to require strong evidence before trusting, especially when money is involved. In my view, this shouldn't be a problem for this cryptocurrency world, which is full of stories of success. There's no better evidence that showing a chart of the historical performance of Bitcoin compared to traditional financial assets, which have been completely overshadowed by the strongest cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The issue is very complicated, people distrust what they do not know. Several times I told my acquaintances about cryptocurrencies and they looked at me like crazy. I only talk to people who trust me, I don't feel like hearing people criticizing me or making bad comments.

• +2 1

You say right my friend understand those people who don't know about crypto currency is very difficult because some people lose their money in scam sites that's why they don't trust on crypto currencies they thought that crypto currency scam like as others site . But if we see them our money whose we earn in crypto currency I think they can believe on crypto currencies .

On 12/10/2019 at 5:12 AM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

I think you are right when a person who has not experienced at least a good cryptocurrency experience can convince another person that it would be something that few people would believe because as you say they do not have credible evidence to convince someone.

My friend, cryptocurrencies do not need a guide. Some small instructions. You can learn everything related to it, so learn to trade well and start working. It is easy, not complicated. The complex is choosing the most appropriate currency for work and suitable for your capital. Thank you

• +2 1

Not believing tangible and theoretically valuable things in front of everyone is an important idea for people.
Simply for me, I will pay for a specific thing and not a service, perhaps a certain commodity in front of my friends from my wallet from my phone and take the commodity and this is the biggest evidence to convince people of the effectiveness of crypto.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

23 minutes ago, Amr90 said:

Not believing tangible and theoretically valuable things in front of everyone is an important idea for people.
Simply for me, I will pay for a specific thing and not a service, perhaps a certain commodity in front of my friends from my wallet from my phone and take the commodity and this is the biggest evidence to convince people of the effectiveness of crypto.

That will really be a great evidence mate. But are their still places that dont belive in cryptocurrency till now? If yes then those places are still behind. I think its going to good if they aquint them on how cryptocurrency work so that they will also be on track.

• +4 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:12 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

On 12/14/2019 at 9:17 AM, palalu said:

And maybe they will regret it why they used to only ask for proof without wanting to learn about cryptocurrency

Yes around me there are  people not trusting cryptocurrencies because they think that it is a risk or it is not the right way to earn but when we show them some of our  earnings and show them the benefits of the crypto currency than they belief on the payment system

• +4 1

Yes, we all need the necessary care and attention, and we want someone to guide us and guide us on the right path in which we win.

Yes, this has happened to me, I have talked to my family about how to generate cryptos and earn money through them, what they have seen is that I sometimes show them some coins that I have and the value of said coins, but still they they do not show much interest in the subject.

• +3 1

31 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

That will really be a great evidence mate. But are their still places that dont belive in cryptocurrency till now? If yes then those places are still behind. I think its going to good if they aquint them on how cryptocurrency work so that they will also be on track.

Yes @Husnyjaf you will be surprised if tell you there are people in a developed country that don't know what cryptocurrency is all about and some are that who still not believe is legitimate entity even after seeing their friends families make fortune from it and still think its a ponzi scheme.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Yes @Husnyjaf you will be surprised if tell you there are people in a developed country that don't know what cryptocurrency is all about and some are that who still not believe is legitimate entity even after seeing their friends families make fortune from it and still think its a ponzi scheme.

That's really surprising. So you mean in some developed nations like the United states, France ,Great Britain etc their are some individuals that do not have knowledge or idea of cryptocurrency. This is very surprising to here.

Many people do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, and when you talk to them about it, they will not believe you because most of them think that they are scams and a waste of time.

I think the idea is to share a lot of information and the idea opens many who will try and once you enter the world of cryptocurrencies you realize that you get many benefits and this helps and motivates you to learn more so do not get tired of it. 1 that comes is something positive little by little.

At the same time, I have been able to show evidence of how impressive cryptocurrencies are, but in the same way, many prefer to have their traditional jobs and do not want to have a supposed risk in the world of cryptocurrencies, losing great possibilities in this wonderful world.

Hello everyone, in my opinion the fastest way for people to believe about the benefits of cryptocurrencies is by presenting evidence of the profits we have obtained, with the commercialization of cryptos, and I consider that there is a lot of evidence that can be done. show, as it is a fact, that we can make money with the use of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

There are many people who doesn’t want to believe that we can earn from  cryptocurrency. They want to see prove. You can show them our invest chart. It can be prove for their believing.  

On 12/11/2019 at 9:15 AM, fuer44 said:

which other evidence must be proven? show wallet, assets, profit, transaction history, everything has been shown and if you still don't believe it, just leave it. unless someone needs proof that crypto is used for payment, then I give up on it because until now it has not been realized.

Showing the wallets and also show them the proof i hope after that they will invest in this business becasue they believe on your profit and on your investment. In the crypto market peoples can change their life in a short time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

30 minutes ago, elwinded said:

Rather than make them get into cryptocurrencies, I think we should make people know the subject since it is a topic to talk with your family, your friends, etc. and in some way they should be informed of the subject, they are still subjects that do not appear in the news but they could be interested

In some countries cryptocurrency is like a forbidden knowledge.. you see some things are better stay in the unknown, that is how the governments thinks about crypto.

• +1 1

Yes the best way to attract the non users of cryptocurrencies to this field is by showing them the amount of income we have earned through the trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.  eventually they would enter this platform and they would receive the required knowledge which would enlighten them and become active users of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@Delgboke that really true, people will believe us if we show them some proves of successful withdrawals, that's what draw their attention to also get involved into crypto world, when I started in cryptotalk, my friends around me said am wasting my time for posting, I posted the forum everyday accumulating some talk coin and Satoshi, when I withdraw and showed them prove ,they also started now and they are also benefiting from the forum

You need to show the evidence to the correct people as there are some that are very stupid that while they gamble their money and lose for some reason they don't understand Bitcoin at all, this is something like mass stupidity happening, so talking to these idiots mean nothing.

• +1 1

This is natural as humans, because the truth is that seeing is believing and in the current world where there are so many scams and falsehoods, it is necessary to provide someone with evidence in order for them to take an interest in what you are saying. Therefore when i speak to friends and family about the crypto world, i tend to show them the past crypto transactions that i have made, and if need be i would even make a small crypto transaction in front of them to show them the legitimacy of this payment system. This is the start to peaking their interest before going into the more technical explanations. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I respect your opinion, but if you want to succeed in the field of cryptocurrencies, you must work on your own without informing those around you, whether friends or family, because you will regret it. Work secretly because you will find all your time goes in explaining to them

• +4 1

Well it's all about the most advanced form technology" the digital currency" as many peoples don't believe as they are most used to fait currency so it's hard. U can't proof untill u earn something or else . They want to see some cash in your hands which u have earned through Cryptocurrencies. Cryptotalk can be a best evidence for all them